[Poll]Run 2: How many Ultron Rounds did your Alliance clear?

Comments

• No alliance has cleared round 8 yet and if they did they would be posting it everywhere for bragging rights.
  • CareBearStare finished round 7 at the last refresh yesterday and it was clear that finishing 8 was out of reach, so we haven't been trying. I've been clearing the Scarlet Witch nodes for tokens, not that they've paid off, but that's it.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    So sad, I did more than 1.1M but my Alliance just completed round 5 ( we still need 2.5M to clear this round). So yeah great I got 3 more SW covers, witch is not bad, but I was 'promised' of IMHB covers, so in the end everything is so sad.

This event was clearly not designed for casual alliances, and I think this was a real problem. A part from that round 7 and 8 were way off, I really think casual alliances should have been able to complete round 6, good alliances round 7, and the best round 8, something like r6 - 3M, r7 - 6M and r8 - 12M
  • ironsmudgie
    ironsmudgie Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    CareBearStare finished round 7 at the last refresh yesterday and it was clear that finishing 8 was out of reach, so we haven't been trying. I've been clearing the Scarlet Witch nodes for tokens, not that they've paid off, but that's it.
    We finished 7 a few hours ago. Just token farming now....
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Final top 10 scores with round 8 completed.

S65s7SJl.jpg
  • No alliance has cleared round 8 yet and if they did they would be posting it everywhere for bragging rights.
    DeadpoolsTacos cleared Round 8 about 10 minutes ago. /brag
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    gobstopper wrote:
    No alliance has cleared round 8 yet and if they did they would be posting it everywhere for bragging rights.
    DeadpoolsTacos cleared Round 8 about 10 minutes ago. /brag

Best has its black HB covers as well.

BTW they appeared to have fixed there problem, Ultron no longer disappears when round 8 is finished. Hooray.
  • At least when they changed the shields to have cooldowns they destroyed the need for alliances to be organised in 3rd party apps. O yeah, they didn't, they're full of ****. Demiurge are like a the government in Communist U.S.S.R., if we say it, it must be true. If we say the opposite, that's true to.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Polares wrote:
    So sad, I did more than 1.1M but my Alliance just completed round 5 ( we still need 2.5M to clear this round). So yeah great I got 3 more SW covers, witch is not bad, but I was 'promised' of IMHB covers, so in the end everything is so sad.

This event was clearly not designed for casual alliances, and I think this was a real problem. A part from that round 7 and 8 were way off, I really think casual alliances should have been able to complete round 6, good alliances round 7, and the best round 8, something like r6 - 3M, r7 - 6M and r8 - 12M

Agreed, this event was clearly not designed for casual alliances. I personally cleared to 1.4M, but the temporary Alliance that I joined only managed to complete round 5 (2M left to clear round 6, which isn't going to happen).

One of the big issues with setting the bar this high, is that the only way to form a decent Alliance for this sort of event is using out of game communication (Line, this forum, etc). If you relied on the in-game client only, and joined a public Alliance in game, you'd have no chance at all of clearing Round 6.
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Simple fix to this type of event, NO END TIMER. We all get to the end eventualy and get the rewards we deserve for grinding. icon_e_wink.gif .
    Add extra iso + hp for the top 15 guys of your alliance and voila...this thing is great even if it's too hard. icon_e_smile.gif
    And get rid of the 20 iso clear match reward, now that sux, 100 iso minimum please.
  • TCell
    TCell Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Congratulations to Deadpool Tacos and The Best on finishing round 8. You all are crazy.

FWIW - My alliance, Ampersand, finished round 7 just before the last reset. Nice job team!
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Vamanos pest cleared round 6 sometime around midday CDT today.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    DuckyV wrote:
    Final top 10 scores with round 8 completed.

S65s7SJl.jpg
    First congrats on clearing round 8.
    2nd the fact that 10 players had to basicly double the progressions points to clear it shows that Ultrons Healy was way too much
  • My alliance is 10 clears from prime 7.

We whittled that 11 million to just 10 clears needed. And we are going to get nothing for that effort.

Maybe others in my alliance got ultron tokens but the last 10 times I hit those sw nodes I got only the iso rewards.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    We cleared Round 6 with 4 minutes left in the event and scrambled for that one precious Hulkbuster cover. Quite a nailbiter at the end.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    We got stuck on R6, what's gutting is we finished 500k from finishing it. Really slowed down in the last day and the PvP season start just killed it off.

Bit of a damp squib.
  • 7. Now let us never speak of this again.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    CAGPVEngers scraped into round 8 after completing the first event with 2 days to spare. Not a fun experience this second run.
  • we cleared 6 almost cleared 7 but I fear real life got in the way
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm all for making games tough but they went way too far with this. A game should always be something you play in your spare time, it shouldn't be required that you have to play 24 hours a day 7 days a week to have any chance of getting all the rewards. Our alliance played a hell of a lot more than I normally would and we still only just reached round 7. I think a 25th hour in the day would have had to be added for any chance of completing all 8 rounds!