Ultron Round 2 Token Rewards

124»

Comments

• I bought a 10-pack, only "good things" I got from it were 3500 iso8.png and a yellowflag.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_e_sad.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bought the daily token, see gold, see the iron man logo...IM40.

Starkrolled.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bought the last 50HP one this morning - flashing! Could it be my 3rd HB pull this event?

PX purple....almost disappointing. icon_e_wink.gif
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Bought the last 50HP one this morning - flashing! Could it be my 3rd HB pull this event?

PX purple....almost disappointing. icon_e_wink.gif

i got a flashy flashy too this morning.

2900 HP. better than a sharp stick in the eye. or an elektra icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Only gold cover from Ultron 2, period, was the 2900 hp. I'd post a picture, but I'm an admitted idiot when it comes to using the forums on my iPad. You can imagine the responses of my alliance mates when I posted the picture in chat. Ultron 1, I got a ton of gold covers. Probably 1 in 3.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a bunch of 2*s and handful of mostly unusable gold covers in ultron 1, but included my last IF purple and a SW, so with the Ultron Prime covers it felt like getting pve top 10 plus alliance cover, so I'm happy.

Ultron 2 had fewer tokens and what felt like more 2*s, then the game trolled me by showing me gold! 3500 iso. icon_e_sad.gif

Following that, I pulled 3 hulkbusters in a day, then 2*s again. Then a she-hulk, which I added to the last pve reward plus progression to sell for 250hp. And back to 2*s to the end. It was pretty confusing. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Worst bad luck run I've had - one Hulk Smash, the rest were 2* iso-sellers. This was the accumulation for both runs of Ultron.
    icon_evil.gif
  • salve1
    salve1 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    icon_storm.pngblackflag.png , icon_loki.pngblackflag.png and 2900HP on last token
  • I think I got 3 usable covers this time - a Red Elektra, a Green(?) Scarlet Witch (whichever cover I didn't get from tokens in the first round), and a Purple Kamala Khan. Overall, I think I got fewer golds, but one more usable one (just the two other SW covers in round one).
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had high hopes after multiple SW pulls in run 1... But nope.

I pulled 1 icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png ; got excited when I had a flashing Gold but it was icon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.png ; icon_kamalakhan.pnggreenflag.png

Not bad, but not what I was hoping for. All useful, but had way better pulls in round 1 and only played 3.5 days because we couldn't go further after beating lvl 8.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    pretty disappointed after some pretty good luck in ultron 1. here in the second event my 3rd pull was an xf black and all the rest of the tokens in the entire event were **s. so from the event in total I got the 3 SW progressions, 1 IMHB and 1 XF. not bad but not the mega-event-haul that I had hoped for.