Ultron Round 2 Token Rewards

Comments

• Inarius
    Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    the gods have smiled upon me this day icon_e_biggrin.gif

biZQ3x3.png
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got another Magneto, but a 3* cover this time!

icon_magneto.pngyellowflag.png
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    5 tokens so far.

icon_captainamerica.pngblueflag.png sold
    icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png used
    icon_elektra.pngredflag.png used
    2 star.pngstar.png
  • Ultron tokens have not been nice to me, I pulled four tokens and the only character I pulled was a red power Luke cage. And to make things funnier I pulled a ragnarok red power out a standard recruit token. Bottom line round two hasn't been kind
  • DFiPL
    I'm happy with the pull rate in round 2 so far. I'm just disappointed that I've gotten one token and the rest ISO in the SW nodes. The shower of hero points I was expecting after the last go-round hasn't materialized.
  • DFiPL
    2* icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png from the daily
  • Every token so far, including the first round totals 1 scarlet witch purple, and one animated gold pull that was....

-dramatic pause-

10k ISO, somehow deemed equivalent to 2900HP despite earning that much ISO in a day.

Everything else has been 2*s, I pull about the same from standard tokens :\
  • Opened 9 packs so far from Ultron 2. 9 x 2* ****. When I read what you guys are pulling I'm depressed. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Tikow
    Tikow Posts: 5
    For obvious reasons, my extremely casual alliance --'I essentially carry the alliance and have 4 commandeers that haven't played since Season V or earlier but don't have ability to boot them out -- did not reach the SW cover rounds of Ultrime Prime. But in these two events my token pulls have been unreal. Never have this kind of luck.

In the first event, I pulled at least one of each color SW cover, a Prof X color cover that I did not have at all, an Elektra cover that I had use for, was able to cover max my Squiral girl, and also got covers I didn't need for 4Thor, XForce amd IW.

That would have been enough for a long time, because of course 99,9% of the time the tokens are just an indirect route to ISO. But luck struck again during Ultron event run 2. Token pulls thus far have netted me at least one of each color Hulkbuster cover, and, in fact, two covers for two of the colors.

Law of averages made an appearance at the right time.

I imagine it will be several months before I pull a worthwhile cover from any token again. At least something went right in this game the past few days. About the only thing...
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 3*s, SG and Gamora. Other than that, a whole lotta 2*s.

Guess I used up all my luck pulling two SW covers during the first run.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had a bad day at work and on impulse, I purchased the 10 pack.

Strangely this time my luck was good. I got 3 4* pulls, 2 of which are HB blue and.... 2900 HP!

So I only spend 2100, and for 2 4* covers. It was not too shabby.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally a win! Hulkbuster blueflag.png immediately people wanted a team up to try it, wife got first dibs lol.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tossed in 4 of the 11 tokens won today so far..

Torch black
    blackwidow black
    Star lord Yellow
    Hulk buster RED WOOOOOO

going to hold off cashing more in. with pulling back to back 4 stars im sure there are tons of 2 stars coming.....
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2015
    slidecage wrote:
    Tossed in 4 of the 11 tokens won today so far..

Torch black
    blackwidow black
    Star lord Yellow
    Hulk buster RED WOOOOOO

going to hold off cashing more in. with pulling back to back 4 stars im sure there are tons of 2 stars coming.....

Don't worry, I've got all the 2*'s.

I haven't kept track of the number of tokens, but I got a Daredevil Red (used) and a Punisher Black (sold) and a LOT of 2*'s. There seem to be a lot of 4*'s dropping elsewhere, but I haven't seen one in either Ultron round (or anywhere else, really) for a good while.

Edit: Just pulled my 5th KK Yellow. I'll take it icon_e_smile.gif
  • slidecage
    Its just too bad not all 5 Ess nodes give tokens.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    Its just too bad not all 5 Ess nodes give tokens.

I think the other nodes should give a chance at a token from the Avengers VS Ultron packs that contain SW. So we still have a chance at her before progression reward (which i am determined to reach).
  • DFiPL
    2* icon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png from my progression token
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    I had extremely bad luck with Ultron Round 1, but things have turned around!

Pulled redflag.png Hulkbuster, purpleflag.png Doom, and redflag.png Captain America

All great!
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    nothing but 2* and a purple loki (not needed) icon_e_sad.gif
  • slidecage
    edited May 2015
    So far i would say
    Good 4 star
    Hulkbuster red
    Elektra red
    Star lord (doubt i ever use it)

Good 3 star
    Rag red
    capr yellow (doubt every use)
    spiderman
    HULK RED .... HULK HAPPY

11 junk 2 stars

This round pulled a lot more 4 stars ( 3 so far ) Compair to i hink 1 last round. lame 3 stars though.