Ultron Round 2 Token Rewards

Options

Comments

• monstermike
    Options
    Still have more tokens down the road and may have missed a couple on here. (Pulling these from memory)

HB Pulls:
    4 star.png were icon_professorx.pngyellowflag.pngicon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.png
    3 star.pngicon_doctordoom.pngpurpleflag.pngicon_captainamerica.pngredflag.pngicon_mystique.pngpurpleflag.png
    2 star.png 5?

SW pulls:
    4 star.png : icon_elektra.pngredflag.pngicon_professorx.pngyellowflag.png
    3 star.pngicon_humantorch.pngredflag.pngicon_quicksilver.pngblueflag.png
    2 star.png Less than 5, I felt almost everything I've pulled was gold
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    token from the Prime 3 fight: 2* icon_humantorch.pngblackflag.png

and the token from wave 4 vanilla Ultron: icon_moonstone.pngblackflag.png

Bought a daily deal token, got a icon_beast.pngyellowflag.png
  • DFiPL
    Options
    My mobile account just pulled a Hulkbuster redflag.png . I really hope my PC account is as lucky before the event ends.

PC pulled a 3* icon_daken.pngblueflag.png

I need to go through both threads to compile, but I have had a ton of 3* covers this event.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Snagged a Scarlet Witch purpleflag.png ... FINALLY did not have her, has made this run tough.

so i go in and clear an SW node, token, kill ultron.. clear the other node, token.. kill ultron

BOTH TOKENS GOT ME IMHB

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_ironman.pngblackflag.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_ironman.pngblackflag.png

So he is now sitting at 0/2/1

wow i want a red lol... but that's just me being greedy. 3 amazing token draws on 3 straight tokens. Can't ask for much more than that.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have opened a total of 40 tokens, including standard tokens and taco tokens since this has started. Not a single 3* reward. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    So far, a whole bunch of 2*, and three Hulkbusters - 1 red, 2 blue. Considering at the end of a 4* release I usually end up with just one cover, very rarely two, I'm already content with my rewards. Will still keep pushing for the ones in the nodes though!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:
    So far, a whole bunch of 2*, and three Hulkbusters - 1 red, 2 blue. Considering at the end of a 4* release I usually end up with just one cover, very rarely two, I'm already content with my rewards. Will still keep pushing for the ones in the nodes though!

trade a black for that red ^^
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Round 1 - 12 tokens
    blueflag.pngicon_doctordoom.png
    blackflag.pngicon_ironfist.png
    3500 iso8.png

Round 2 - 4 tokens:
    blackflag.pngicon_ironfist.png
    blackflag.pngicon_hulk.png

I didn't need Doom as he was 1/4/0 now I have 5 blues but would of preferred a different color.
    I wish the 3500 ISO was the 1200 HP as they both yielded the same odds but it's better than a 2*
    Yes somehow I was able to pull back-to-back Iron Fists!
    The Hulk brought me to 5 Black!

I still have about 8 tokens stocked that I planned to open today as I am inpatient!

I wish these tokens were as rewarding as the Anniversary tokens though. Those tokens got me 10 new 3*s, I had to sell some because I didn't have slots. Ah those were the days.
  • Unknown
    Options
    icon_shehulk.pngredflag.png today, and the rest have literally all been ms marvel. moonstone must be on vacation this week
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pulled a icon_doctordoom.pngblackflag.png from one token and a Hulkbuster redflag.png from the daily 50 hp token. The last 4 of days of the 50hp tokens have all been 2*s, so I'd say this evens that out icon_e_smile.gif
  • DFiPL
    Options
    2* icon_daken.pngblueflag.png earlier

2* icon_humantorch.pngredflag.png just now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTING! Just as in Round 1, no SW pulls. Round 2, 10 friggin' Ultron tokens and no Hulkbuster IM, just a Beast and same 2* ****. With hearing how some have had pretty good success in pulling IMHB, I figured with 10 tokens I would've gotten at least 1, at least. But no! I'm starting to feel like this event and ultimately this game is getting to be a bore with just too much time spent on it with little results. I've seen threads/posts pop up with disenchanted players quitting. Although I won't quit, I certainly know how they feel.
  • DFiPL
    Options
    Was 'bout to go to bed, figured I'd check to see if the nodes had refreshed first so that if they had, I could get a round or two in and then get the 8h refresh while I slept.

They had, so I played a SW node and got a token. My last 4-5 tokens had all been 2*, so it was like 'eh whatever.' Hulkbuster's Overdrive. Man, am I glad I grabbed the laptop on the way to the bedroom.
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Options
    big JUICY ZIT icon_e_confused.gif
  • monstermike
    monstermike Posts: 71
    Options
    I had 2 pulls today, one for beating a node & the second was my daily 50HP contribution. Once again, excellent pulls.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.pngyellowflag.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_ironfist.pngblackflag.png

That makes for my 4th 4 star.png cover & umpteenth 3 star.png . I'm around 60% cardpack.png to silver ratio this time, which is sad compared to my 80%+ during ultron round 1.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Options
    xorm wrote:
    I have opened a total of 40 tokens, including standard tokens and taco tokens since this has started. Not a single 3* reward. icon_e_sad.gif

This is the problem with the token reward structure. It's almost guaranteed that some people will have experiences like this. There should be some sort of code introduced that increases your draw odds then longer you go without pulling a 3/4*
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    :shehulk: redflag.png today, and the rest have literally all been ms marvel. moonstone must be on vacation this week

No, I can verify that Moonstone hasn't been on vacation. Literally over half of my tokens this round have been Moonstone, with the rest all being other 2*'s. I can't complain, though, as ~1/2 of my round 1 tokens were 3*'s.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    TazFTW wrote:
    5 tokens so far.

icon_captainamerica.pngblueflag.png sold
    icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png used
    icon_elektra.pngredflag.png used
    2 star.pngstar.png

9 more opened

8 star.pngstar.png
    600 imcoin.png
  • DFiPL
    Options
    my alliance unlocked Ultron Prime's 4th fight while I was asleep. Fought him when I woke up, got token, got Kamala Khan purpleflag.png .

Came into the Ultron event hoping for Scarlet Witch, Hulkbuster, and Kamala Khan to be among my pulls, and with this token, they have been. Woo.
  • DFiPL
    Options
    Scarlet Witch node token yielded a icon_spiderman.pngpurpleflag.png