[Poll] How many Ultron Rounds did your Alliance clear?

Options
13»

Comments

• Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    We finished all 8 by Sunday, I believe. We slowed down once we found out that there was no chance to earn points after round 8 was over, so 12 of us were able to hit the 1 million progression, and the 4 people below me that I can see got the 750,000 progression.
  • RWTDBurn
    RWTDBurn Posts: 291
    Options
    We finished all 8 by Sunday, I believe. We slowed down once we found out that there was no chance to earn points after round 8 was over, so 12 of us were able to hit the 1 million progression, and the 4 people below me that I can see got the 750,000 progression.

That is what we did as well. We slowed down Sunday morning until we could communicate with the rest of the alliance to see if the members with the lowest points wanted to hit it more, then finished it off Sunday afternoon.
  • Mine got to 8 but we have ultron almost to half health but no time left get him to zero.

Oh well, 2/3 sw covers.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I somehow doubt that 60% of all of the alliances managed to clear round 8.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Cymmina wrote:
    No. That's the Forum bias. The real, global distribution is probably the opposite; I doubt the mode could be larger than 1-4 rounds cleared. It's really important to remember that the Forum represents the very most active and engaged players in the greater population.

What we think is truth is sometime only true for the top 10% or smaller.
  • Oh we crushed him. Had to stop several people from hitting him though so others could get the qs cover. Been done for over a day.
  • Cymmina wrote:
    No. That's the Forum bias. The real, global distribution is probably the opposite; I doubt the mode could be larger than 1-4 rounds cleared. It's really important to remember that the Forum represents the very most active and engaged players in the greater population.

What we think is truth is sometime only true for the top 10% or smaller.

People who did well are also more likely to let everyone know about it.

I'd be pretty surprised if even 10% of the people were able to clear round 6. That'd be something around the #1000 mark for alliance ranking (there are over 20K alliances, and let's just assume half of them don't even count to filter out alliances that never had a chance). I mean, if everyone's done with round 8, there would be no reason to be crushing the server right now.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Vamanos pest cleared all of 6 and might have cleared 7 if servers hadn't crashed. I'm losing my chance at the 750k progression because of it.
  • We had 270k left in Round 6 when the servers went down. We were this close to earning our first ever alliance cover reward.
  • We only cleared round 4. We only had 4 players with more than 100,000 last I checked. I had about 600k before the servers went down and I was the top player. My best guy is a lvl 94 2 star thor. Very frustrating
  • The gr00t family of alliances had 3 teams complete all 8 levels. Two teams finished in the last 10 hours. Overall I enjoyed it, we will see if I enjoy doing it back to back.