[Poll] How many Ultron Rounds did your Alliance clear?

Options

Comments

• OneenO
    OneenO Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    Just finished this morning and we had 11/20 reach 1M.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yasuru wrote:
    We're done with round 7 and close to 8. The heavy hitters have actually stopped to help a few others hit the 1M mark. We'll probably go into 8 with about 16 hours to go.

Yasuru of the Thunderkittens

Seriously tell everyone to step it up, round 8 has a lot of health to get through and you won't have enough time unless every single person makes a full clear right away and continues on the node refreshes.

And then you still need a little time for people to get to the ultron prime node. If you can't clear 8 nobody gets Wanda's last colour.
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I voted 8 even though we're still a few hundred thousand points shy. I expect we'll finish it with about ten hours to spare.

The forums are a very self selected group, and this poll won't come close to representing the reality of what most alliances are able to achieve. I'd love it if Demiurge released some actual data on completion rates.*

* They won't.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    in a mixed alliance - several casual, several harder core (finished ~250 last season, have a few higher end pve guys and several 'average' players I guess). we have 1M health left to finish rd 7 and its up in the air if we make it or not. haven't voted yet until we finish 7. no chance at 8. If we cloned the top half of our alliance twice it would be a breeze. I'm one of 3 that have made it to 1M.
  • ZootSax wrote:
    We cleared 4 rounds with only seven players participating, which shows me the difference between my casual alliance and what others consider to be a "casual alliance" icon_e_smile.gif

My alliance didn't even open the fourth round. The only reason we even go through three was me coming back at every refresh and clearing the nodes. Only two other people even remotely participated which is frustrating to no end.
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    doloriel wrote:
    ZootSax wrote:
    We cleared 4 rounds with only seven players participating, which shows me the difference between my casual alliance and what others consider to be a "casual alliance" icon_e_smile.gif

My alliance didn't even open the fourth round. The only reason we even go through three was me coming back at every refresh and clearing the nodes. Only two other people even remotely participated which is frustrating to no end.

Feel you. We're going to clear 5 rounds but the alliance founder and I have been carrying it for the most part.

I have no interest in T100 alliances, but this is a little disheartening. Maybe a T200-300?
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2015
    Options
    F2P Veterans are moments away from clearing round 8. At the very last, our top ten is over a million, and most/all have been participating. It's been fun. Soooo many team up requests icon_lol.gif
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    Options
    15 players in a casual hitting round 6 with 28% remaining looks like it will be close should be able to get 1st SW cover for those who played. maybe easier next time around as only 5 of us had quick silver until progression awards and only 3 with usable luke cage, 2 of them being myself.
  • TheViceroy
    TheViceroy Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Looks like my Alliance will barely beat Round 6. He's currently at a bit over 50% health.
    This probably means only one Scarlet Witch cover for me...

I am close to hitting the final progression reward at about 840K. Only 3 total alliance members have about 500K (myself included). Only 1 has hit 1 million.
    So yeah, pretty much the definition of a casual alliance.
    Maybe this next time its run I can rustle the others to play a bit more...
  • Clyve
    Clyve Posts: 91
    Options
    My alliance is about 3/4 through round 5. Kind of a bummer to not get even one SW cover. I'm going to reach the 1M mark, but the next closest player is at 600k, and only the top 3 players are over just 300k. I don't have high-hopes for Hulkbuster... icon_cry.gif
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got kidnapped by a bunch of crazy Mercs and retired players and we finished the thing in like 50 hours
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    With 19 hours to go, Roaches are on Round 6, Ultron has 90% of his 3 million health left, so we're going no further.

We've got 1 over 1 million (me), 1 over 750k (other me), 1 over 500k, 2 over 250k, 2 nearly at 250k, the rest 100k or less.

It's just too hard at Round 4+ for most of the guys to beat.

And the sentinel rounds are ridiculous if you don't have Cage or someone else with shield tiles.

WTFun is in the same boat, 2.3m left on round 6, only 1 person has pulled a SW cover (wish it was me!) .. So far i am the only one over 750k (finished my million), i think 1 other will get there.

Having none of the daily players wtih a SW is going to make the next event almost impossible to even get this far, since she will have 2 nodes per round.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    our group ended round 8 at 6am this morning. so almost a day ahead of time.
  • just finished off ultron, top 10 in my alliance got above 1m. thanks for the non scrolling scoreboard, i cant see who's not pulling their weight
  • Demolira
    Demolira Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    With 138000 points to go, I'm pretty sure my alliance will finish Round 6 before the end of the event.

Our leaderboard has one person at 1.5 million, one person at 1.2 million, with everyone else below. #10 is at 161k points.
  • Ah but in this one instance those slackers enabled other people to get to their 1m progression. There is only roughly enough points for everyone to get 2 quicksilvers and 10 people to get all 3 so your alliance did very well spreading the points out. If the next run is identical a dedicated 17 man alliance might actually be perfectly ideal...
  • We finished earlier today after the top 10-11 players took a break to let everyone else who had the roster to do so get the 500K and 750K awards. Worked out for us since not every member has the firepower to repeatedly down a lvl 400 Ultron.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Finished Round 6 today. I cleared the 1 million progression and I think close to half of that was in Round 6 because I really wanted my alliance to get a chance at winning a Scarlet Witch cover. It looks like we will have 3 players pass the 1 million progression and maybe a fourth reach the 750,000 total.
  • My alliance has about 500,000 left in round 6, but only about 4 of us are really playing, and I don't know if we'll finish the round (or if we'll have time to face ultron prime if we do squeeze it in). Luckily, I magically pulled 2 scarlet witches from my tokens, but I feel bad for the rest of my alliance to have gotten so close.
  • We finished all 8. 14 of us got to 1 million, with a lot of us scaling down play once hitting 1 million so more could get there. Of the 6 who missed the million mark, 2 at least hit 500k for the first black bagsilver cover.

I know some of the higher end alliances are looking at running in groups of 17 for the next iteration since it seems everyone can hit 1 million then and not lock out alliance mates that way.