Direct your Oscorp: Heroic hate here

13»

Comments

• It really dosn't bother me if they want to run extra events with covers I don't need - it only bugs me when they keep running new character events back to back to back or make me have to hyper-grind for the stuff I need. They could have ten PVEs running right now, and as long as I only needed the rewards in one, I'd be fine with it.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    It can sit over there with the "!" notification the entire time, just like Simulator did.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think there's another reason to want more PvEs running. The "Alliance Event" is great for everyone in the very beginning, but by Round 5, Ultron can quickly scale beyond what some Alliance-mates can handle, leaving them with nothing left to contribute even though Ultron is far from over. It's an unavoidable downside to this otherwise great Event.

icon_captainamerica.png Lvl 5 redflag.png is definately one of those additions to your Roster that will keep you playing the Ultron Event longer during the next run. Enjoy.
    To piggyback on this once you are in round 6 and beyond it will take multiple players to clear Ultron multiple times and you could have time to do the Heroic with other characters. I just think they should not have Lcap be buffed and essential in the Heroic. Being in the last PVP of the season, essential for Ultron, and PVE is a little much.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    It's almost like they KNOW that I have time (a week holiday) off work. In normal daily circumstances, there's no way I'd able to complete a single run of all events. Today for example took me a staggering 3.5hrs to complete DDQ, Oscorp Heroic main, Oscorp Heroic sub, AvU & Ultron Prime (even my Apple watch has prompted me to move more). Yes, I know I don't have to compete/play all PvE but my God I feel burned out icon_e_surprised.gif
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:
    I agree that the timing is suspect. But I think part of the reason is that D3 expects the top pve alliances will finish the ultron event in like 2 days. If so, then in their view something else needs to be available for players to do in pve afterwards.
    God forbid that D3 ever just let players have a break for a day or two after finishing an event. This month has been absolutely insane. They'd better take it easy on us in May. Players are going to burn out left, right, and center at this pace.

I need two of the progression awards out of the Heroic (MMN Red and Steve Red) so ... ugh. More freaking grinding.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    D3 should offer a Free Will reward after back-to-back releases. Give players something they really need.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    I mean..... you could just not play the heroic and play Ultron instead since the rewards are better.