Direct your Oscorp: Heroic hate here

scottee
scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
For those of you who can't load MPQ right now, an Oscorp: Heroic event just popped up.

Begin rants in 3...2...1...

EDIT: Trying to keep the front page from filling with 20 threads about the same thing. And yes, I agree there shouldn't be another PVE during Ultron Event.

She-Hulk rewards btw.

Comments

• tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    I just...I just can't even....
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2015
    she-hulk awards, green is the lowest tier and alliance reward for anyone spec'ed 535 who wants to switch to 355, not bad

EDIT: i'm assuming it's a mistake and is supposed to follow the 2nd ultron event, i'm not worried about it for now
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    So they planned on running Ultron and another pve simultaneously?
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2015
    fmftint wrote:
    So they planned on running Ultron and another pve simultaneously?

they said no other events will run (what i dont see why that would be) I mean if the events are locked for 8 hours I guess they expect people to just leave and go eleswhere.

They will have to have another event running what happens to the teams that get it done in 1 to 2 days, they will have nothing to do for 2.5 days

PVE teams would not rely on them if they were old covers
  • It was bad enough they ran 3 new characters back to back. They haven't bothered trying to fix PvE issues at all. Launch a new PvE event not only earlier then what people are accustomed to PvE events starting, now they expect us to play 2 pve at once and in full. Don't bother saying don't have to, PvE alliances rely on covers from events...
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    I'm glad I'm not the only person who saw that and said "What the tinykitty!?!"
  • WIth all respect, but WHAT THE ACTUAL TINYKITTY?!

I really hope its an error. I though something like this could happen when I saw that Avengers vs Ultron was on DDQ right side and not on left side like a regular PvE, but TWO events at same time, right at the end of the season?!

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    ShionSinX wrote:
    WIth all respect, but WHAT THE ACTUAL TINYKITTY?!

I really hope its an error. I though something like this could happen when I saw that Avengers vs Ultron was on DDQ right side and not on left side like a regular PvE, but TWO events at same time, right at the end of the season?!

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

I do think it's possible that it's an error. That the Heroic is queued up as the next PVE, but they didn't hit the pause button on the automatic event starter.

I hope.

640px-Kitten-16219-1280x800.jpg
  • scottee wrote:
    ShionSinX wrote:
    WIth all respect, but WHAT THE ACTUAL TINYKITTY?!

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
    I do think it's possible that it's an error. That the Heroic is queued up as the next PVE, but they didn't hit the pause button on the automatic event starter.

I hope.

*snip*
    It is possible thats an error, and I think that right now the majority of the playerbase, the ones playing AvU, also pray that it is.
  • slidecage
    I say its not a mistake. what are you to play in the 8 hours the other event is locked down?

Though i thought they said NO OTHER EVENTS WOULD RUN
  • slidecage wrote:
    I say its not a mistake. what are you to play in the 8 hours the other event is locked down?

It is only an 8h locked down if ultron doesnt dies. If he does, its replaced right away.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    LOL

well, it goes live in 55 mins so we shall see....
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    This has happened in the past. It's definitely an error.

But sure, boo devs and such. *Shakes Fist*
  • slidecage
    ShionSinX wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

It is only an 8h locked down if ultron doesnt dies. If he does, its replaced right away.

Well stage 4 with 1 million pts he will be locked down for those 8 hours + when your only hitting for 10 to 15k of damage
  • What if it wasn't just an error? Why wouldn't you just not play it? Who cares about She Hulk right now (or ever really)?
  • fmftint
    What if it wasn't just an error? Why wouldn't you just not play it? Who cares about She Hulk right now (or ever really)?
    She hulk is quite good now that she's been retuned
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    You think if it's an error, but we get a quick fight or two in before they take it down, we'll still get credit and rewards? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • slidecage wrote:
    ShionSinX wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

Well stage 4 with 1 million pts he will be locked down for those 8 hours + when your only hitting for 10 to 15k of damage
    Funny thing: I though I would have 8h to recover myself from previous PvE (simulator), and while I was waiting I was playing MQ PvP that ends in like 8h. I have made all possible fights against Ultron 4 and guess what, my alliance just finished killing it!

Only hitting for 10K? Ultron 4 has 13k HP per fight, this gives about 74 fights. Happens that I made my 6, and only takes 12 out of 20 people to do the same to completely kill it.

Now I have a brand new Ultron 5 to play against, while I havent even finished my DDQ today and Im using all my roster and packs on PvP.
  • fmftint
    Are they actually going to let this run? Really?
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    fmftint wrote:
    Are they actually going to let this run? Really?
    I still don't understand. What's the problem?