ULTRON PRIZE PACK PULLS

Comments

• d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    gmp72 wrote:
    Any one pull a Hulkbuster yet ?
    If so, please state your alliance so I can look at the cover more closely.

The LOVE Boat has had 3 members pull Hulkbusters - we have one of each color represented. Yizzin and The Gunslinger are two I know that pulled ones.

Me, I've scored a 10K ISO award, a Cage black, a Cyclops red, a Professor X blue, a blue Scarlet Witch and both red and violet for Elektra. I've opened a lot of tokens but seeing that flashing gold makes all the disappointment bearable.
  • Inarius
    Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    gmp72 wrote:
    Any one pull a Hulkbuster yet ?
    If so, please state your alliance so I can look at the cover more closely.
    here you go

qZ6Bfoot.png bLJXk8Yt.png qOxjqPZt.png
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got an Iron Man cover...

it was the 3* Iron Man.
    Never felt so trolled in my life.
  • In the Ultron event that ended I got 3 3*-4* out of 23-24 tokens. They were very mediocre pulls ( icon_professorx.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png ), but at least pulling a icon_scarletwitch.png felt nice. Now, after missing round 1, we are halfway through round 4 and I am 0/4 so far with 3 more tokens banked. It's so frustrating not being able to get the tokens from the SW nodes.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just pulled 3 more and got 2* trash. Bullseye, Thor, Daken. None of whom I needed (the only 2* I could use is Magneto to finish rebuilding him).

I pulled one Gamora Black and that's it. These tokens have been trash for me.
  • First run I got a 3* in 3 of my first five packs opened. Got a few more rares over the next 3 days including a TGT blueflag.png on my daily deal and 600 HP. So far on run 2 I have yet to get a single rare.
  • 11 tokens = 10x2* and 600HP. From both events so far I have ~35 tokens which game 1x4* + 2x3* + 600, so pulls have been very bad for me.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    this event so far 2nd round

2 dakkens
    1 bullseye
    Torch black
    black widow black
    star lord yellow
    Hulkbuster Red

got 10 more tokens to open at later time
  • Punatulkku
    Punatulkku Posts: 228
    so far only two star ****... oh wait, i got one mystique.. aka more ****...
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    First pack from U2 was a 4 Star Iron Man. Also got a Green Loki
  • Turbosmooth
    Turbosmooth Posts: 213
    Purchased a 42x. Got Hulkbusters blackflag.png and blueflag.png
    Got a 6th IW green ... still 0 yellow/blue.
    I hope my Alliance can get us at least through Round 7 to get red. He's not really a character without the red, but he does support other red characters with his blue.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well after a miserable run of tokens in the first Ultron event, and a poor start in this one, I have now pulled 2 Hulkbuster covers, a Red and a Blue. The first was from a random token reward (I think it was the Round 5 Prime node), and the second was a token purchased as the daily deal.
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Around 15 tokens = 600 HP + 2* junk
  • Pulled a IMHB blueflag.png over the moon, if my alliance doesn't get it via ultron event at least i'm covered for it as an essential in the next pve icon_lol.gif
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I pulled a Hulkbuster Blue from my Ultron Prime round 3 pack. In vamanos pest for anybody who wants to take a look at the cover (although I haven't added it to my roster yet, since I'm debating who to ditch in its favor - deciding between Ragnarok/Squirrel Girl with 2 covers each or Punisher/IM40 with one cover).
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    yellowflag.pngicon_ares.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_ms_marvel.png
    redflag.pngicon_ares.png
    blueflag.png 3* icon_ironman.png
    redflag.png 2* icon_captainamerica.png
  • Dauntless74
    Dauntless74 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I've had around 6-8 not been counting but every one of them has been 2* Boooooo!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    i have not hit tokens in the last day its either the 250 or 500 ISO. they need to remove it all besides the TOKENS i mean your only going one chance to hit the covers in later stages
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Narkon wrote:
    In the Ultron event that ended I got 3 3*-4* out of 23-24 tokens. They were very mediocre pulls ( icon_professorx.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png ), but at least pulling a icon_scarletwitch.png felt nice. Now, after missing round 1, we are halfway through round 4 and I am 0/4 so far with 3 more tokens banked. It's so frustrating not being able to get the tokens from the SW nodes.

I've cleared Scarlet Witch nodes 10 or 12 times now and not got even one single stinking token from them.
  • Don't forget to add the humongous "F**k you" and a smile that we all got just for starting this event.

Guess we are all winners.

easy...marc