ULTRON PRIZE PACK PULLS

Comments

• statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Add Hulk (Red) and Nick Fury (Pink) to my list so far. Very happy with my pulls.
  • I open them 3 at a time.
    1-3 -> 2* -> icon_cry.gif
    4-5 -> blueflag.pngicon_professorx.png and greenflag.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png -> icon_cry.gif (because I don't care at all for these two)
    6-9 -> greenflag.png SW -> icon_e_biggrin.gif (because now I don't care much about losing her covers from Prime nodes)
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Over 10 tokens opened. All 2 stars except 2 Nick Furies, which would be awesome IF FURY WASN'T ONE OF THE ONLY 2 4-STAR CHARACTERS I MAXED OUT WEEKS AGO. Sometimes it does feel like my token pull rates has been expertly tailored to frustrate me.
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    I'll spare you the 2 stars. The highlights are 2 SW and 10k ISO.
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    I've opened I think 15.

All 2*s, literally every one.
  • Man, I'm getting no love from these Ultron tokens. Cashed in as much as the next guy and nothing but 2*'s. I'm glad SW isn't required in any essentials yet, but I sure as heck want a couple of her covers as token pulls cause those last nodes in Ultron Prime looks to be pretty tough.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    After going 4/12 yesterday with some usable 3*, I'm 1/4 today. That one 3* was a Daken, which was helpful as I hadn't previously had any blue covers.

Still no SW love, though. I haz a sad.
  • murmelmann8
    murmelmann8 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Update i opened 19!! Ultron token and got 18!!!! 2* cover and 1 times 3* magneto I am really pissed right now
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Opened 10 so far.

8 star.pngstar.png
    icon_daredevil.pngblueflag.png
    icon_scarletwitch.pngblueflag.png

My first Wanda and I used the DD blue to respec.
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Doom, Cyclops, Rags, Cap (not needed), Iron Fist, 600 HP. And, y'know, the obligatory bunch of 2*s that I can't be bothered remembering. icon_lol.gif
  • DFiPL
    Lost track of how many tokens I've opened to this point, but I've pulled Squirrel Girl, Ragnarok, Doom, Mystique, Scarlet Witch, and the rest were 2*.

Doom and Mystique gratefully accepted their covers and Scarlet Witch got added to the roster so fast Quicksilver looked like he was using a walker by comparison.

Debating which of Squirrel Girl/Ragnarok to ultimately roster as well.
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Wow; I have been super-conscientious about Ultron and the Quicksilver nodes and buying the 50 HP token each day, so I must be at least 20-1 on crumby 2* covers now! icon_cry.gif
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Lots of useless 2*s and 3*s.

Also a prof x and 10k iso icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DFiPL
    Got my 4th IF cover in the last week or so. Think I'm now 6/17 or so. I was 4/12 at one point so that sounds right'ish.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    After the disappointment of the first six, they next 5/6 have yielded

600HP
    bluetile.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_daken.png

Rest were 2* including the daily deal.
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Almost 20 Tokens opened now, all 2 stars except for one I bought (it's only 50 HP).

But none from the ones I've earned.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Squirrel Girl Yellow (who I don't even have on my roster) and a bunch of 2* junk. 5, 6, 7 tokens opened? I dunno.

Whee.

I pulled IF Green from a Taco today though.
  • 2 SW's and a Daredevil so far.
  • Vladdy
    Vladdy Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    1 KK and 10k iso so far
  • Just before I went to sleep last night I got the tokens from ultron prime 2 to 5, they gave me

- Red Rags (usable)
    - Purple SW (guess what? usable)
    - Hulk Green (sold)
    - Thor MN Red (sold)

Today my first ultron fight gave another token, but a Purple Bullseye.