ULTRON PRIZE PACK PULLS

Comments

• Mostly useless stuff as usual.

TGT blue is the only gem so far.
  • moonstone moonstone moonstone moonstone moonstone moonstone and more moonstones. Out 15 i only pulled a black gamora which i didn't need.
  • 2900 HP.

I know, it's my one year luck depleted for that, lol. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Inarius
    Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    pulled my first icon_scarletwitch.pnggreenflag.png cover icon_e_biggrin.gif

other than that, I keep getting that dreaded 20 ISO from each fight against him...imo ultron should only drop gold tokens, with him being the big kahuna and all

anyways, aside from SW I keep getting stalker girl (moonstone) over and over...jesus c╏ ಡ д ಡ ╏୨
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    600 HP
    Scarlet Witch
    Iron Fist (Purple)
    Luke Cage (Red)
    Iron Fist (Black)

so far
  • Omega Blacc
    Omega Blacc Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Paid 50 HP and pulled a Scarlet Witch Purple.

Also got Iron Man 40 which was really cool because he was essential in Ultron AND DDQ on the same day...put him on the team.

Kamala Kahn purple.
    Squirrel Girl purple.

3 Luke Cage (one of which I sold).

5 two star Hawkeye cards.

If course all I want is Cyclops and Iron Fist...
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled a KK purpleflag.png on mobile. Got another Mystique cover on Steam.

I'd be jealous of my mobile account except I'd rather have Scarlet Witch than KK on Steam if I had to choose one or the other.
  • OK, with the first 9 tokens I had decent pulls ( icon_professorx.png and icon_squirrelgirl.png which I didn't care about and icon_scarletwitch.png which is great because I probably won't make it in round 7+8), but the last 13-14 tokens gave only 2*. So overall the drops are very disappointing for me which, sadly, isn't strange at all. Ever since I came back to the game 3 months ago, the event tokens with the exception of season 10-packs, are extremely bad.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Out of dozen or so, I did get Scarlet Witch, but no HP to add her to the roster. The only other 3* were Squirrel Girl. SQ is now my most covered 3*. I'm going to be in the 2-3* transition phase forever.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Out of about 10 or so tokens, I got an IM40 redflag.png, Gamora redflag.png and 250 HP. Still looking for SW.
  • We're done with it; pulled a blue and a purple Scarlet Witch. I also pulled a ton of other 3* covers, but no other usable ones. No 4*s, no HP or anything.
  • Skygazing
    Skygazing Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I've had pretty terrible luck this time around. Right now I'm 1 for 14, only pull was a icon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.png which I'd gladly trade for a SW or any other usable 3* cover really. At least it's something though.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    with ranking up so freaking high only get the 50HP daily an nothing but 2 stars.
  • icon_scarletwitch.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_mystique.pngpurpleflag.pngblueflag.pngblackflag.png
    iso8.png 3500

Not bad so far!
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png (sold)
    icon_punisher.pnggreenflag.png (sold)
    icon_loki.pngblackflag.png (sold)
    icon_lukecage.pngblackflag.png (Usable! But of course it's up in DDQ just a couple days from now and I only needed one.)

No SW, no HP. Ah well. Hopefully I have better luck the second time through.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I haven't been tracking how many prize packs I got this time, but I have yet to pull anything other than a 2* cover.
  • Chief270
    Chief270 Posts: 137
    Chief270 wrote:
    bbtrpt1 wrote:
    Six 2*'s........ sigh

^

Only up to ten now.

Up to ~20 .. one SW... rest were 2*
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    My alliance finished AvU event this morning. I had 19 ultron tokesn, all two star covers. icon_redface.gif
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    My best day was day one as far as covers, with yellowflag.png IM40 blueflag.png DD purpleflag.png Iron Fist redflag.png Luke Cage. Bought 2 50HP and got garbage. Since then, got a purpleflag.png Doctor Doom and 10k that helped me max out my Blade along with some more useless 2*. Crossing my fingers for a SW of some kind before Ultron event is over...
  • taz1977
    taz1977 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Still waiting for these great prizes they said would b available so far 12 tokens opened and have got 3 moonstone, 4 2* daken, 2 2* cap, 2 Ares, and 1 2* wolverine.
    icon_evil.gif