BOOOOMMM!!! go the servers!

13»

Comments

• MennoKnight
    MennoKnight Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    I just lost all PVP, all non-basic PVE, and my Alliance.
  • Ultron has successfully destroyed my mobile's battery! icon_cry.gif
  • This is extremely annoying especially because I still have a couple hours left on my simulator event that is also no where to be found.
  • I just lost all PVP, all non-basic PVE, and my Alliance.

Me too. For a few minutes, it looked like I was actually kicked out of my alliance, and then it came back (but there's no chat).
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    This is extremely annoying especially because I still have a couple hours left on my simulator event that is also no where to be found.

I'm in the same boat, I had hopes to finish in the T50 but I won't if I can't get a rotation in the next hree hours. I hope they'll fix it in time for DDQ as well.

The gaming industry has been plagued by this disregard for server capacity on game launch and events, when it's a web based app with timed events it's that much worse.
  • I'm in the same boat, but even worse off, most likely. My PvE Simulator ends in 21 minutes, and I was currently sitting on a slim #1 position lead. I went in about 30 minutes ago to secure the #1 spot, and now..... I can't.

That is much more annoying to me than not being able to try the new Ultron event....

Assuming I can't get in before the event end - what is the correct channel to contact the devs about issues like this?
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think we can call this universal. Ultron ate the servers.

It would be cool if, instead of seeing the game, just see big text that reads

"THERE ARE NO STRINGS ON ME."
  • For all the weekends where D3 just flipped the switch on a flawed event and just left us high and dry with no communication....i hope that this causes them to work late and into the weekend. With such a coordinated Ultron release across all the mobile platforms...i don't think the Overlords @ Marvel will permit D3 handle this with their normal "F you and a smile"

This too shall pass...lololololol

marc
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    This is how a company drives traffic to its' websites... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Well at least our alliance managed to get to round 3 of main ultron. I managed at least 3 tokens, 2 came out as Ragnarok Blue, and 1 came out as 2900HP.... no complaining from me!

I was trying to position my simulator ranking to hit the blue cap cover I am missing, so this annoys me much more since my PVE was ending very soon.

Keops
  • Turbosmooth
    Turbosmooth Posts: 213
    I'm more worried about my PvE as well. D3 owes me at least a Blue Captain America Super Soldier cover.
    I was having a ton of fun with Ultron this morning, but don't think I have a good enough Alliance to get all the prizes. How much damage can one member do? 10%. I don't think I have 9 other members who will play every 8 hours like me.
    I've put in over a thousand dollars into this game and really hate to see glitches.
  • kewlguirarist
    kewlguirarist Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    The player Base not only took down Ultron, they killed the system. Joined a new alliance, joined event for when I finish work, leave work and it's dead. I demand a meeting with Ultron to discuss this.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,359 Chairperson of the Boards
    djsquillz wrote:
    For all the weekends where D3 just flipped the switch on a flawed event and just left us high and dry with no communication....i hope that this causes them to work late and into the weekend. With such a coordinated Ultron release across all the mobile platforms...i don't think the Overlords @ Marvel will permit D3 handle this with their normal "F you and a smile"

This too shall pass...lololololol

marc

doubt it.. I say a press thing will come out and they will say

Due to reasons we have no control over the event will be pushed back till next week. i doubt anyone will stay over or they will pretend they dont know a thing about it and just leave. Im sure there was a shoving fight to see who can get out of the office first icon_e_smile.gif

the bigeest problems is

I was not able to play at the end of my PVP so i lose out on my Covers -- what they will do nothing about
    I was not able to play at the end of my PVE so i will lose out on my covers--- what they will do nothing about

they will say it efffected everyone so nothing will be given.
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    slidecage wrote:
    djsquillz wrote:

I was not able to play at the end of my PVP so i lose out on my Covers -- what they will do nothing about
    I was not able to play at the end of my PVE so i will lose out on my covers--- what they will do nothing about

they will say it efffected everyone so nothing will be given.

Some people's PVE's would've finished i'm guessing. I'm in the final slice and if I miss out on that IM progression because of this (which adversely affects me in the Ultron event) I'll be super annoyed.

It's even worse when it looks like it connects, so I play and then by the end of a mission I don't get the points, missed out on 1460 from two missions because of it
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Glad I hit my PVP and shielded with +2 hours to go I guess.

I understand the first crash: they didn't think about it.

A couple of minor (shorter) ones through the day: ok, right, fixes going on.

I hope you guys haven't gone home for the weekend - it looks like you need to stick around for your brand new event that is pimping the new Marvel character and get this fixed, eh?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    May as well bump this, right?

Who would have thought that with previous server problems that a second run of an event that:
    Crashed constantly the first time
    Was advertised that a 2nd run was coming right after the first
    Was expected to be giving a 4* instead of a 3*
    While another PVE was going on
    And TWO PVP's were going on
    And LR's were active

Who could have seen server problems?