BOOOOMMM!!! go the servers!

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    avs962 wrote:
    I already played a bit. But his health went to zero and no ultron prime nodes unlocked.

We got this also, who knows how many more times we wailed on him before UP nodes unlocked (so we can do one). After one UP node, Ultron opened up 2nd time and scaled up from level 100 to 125, health 150K

Still confused if all members of alliance have to do UP nodes to get SW at the end, or if one player hits it is it finished?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Even all my alliance chat is gone, and no event icon_e_surprised.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bummer, I might have been on an "on" server, left since my PVP didn't load, and now can't get back in. Or it might have went off as the 4th PVP slice went live.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Nice. Keeps telling me to check Internet connection. Damn you Ultron! *shakes fist*
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    memecc75824e404d479f.jpg
  • Managed to get the first ultron down to zero and first ultron prime node complete now I'm seeing nothing but the standard story missions
  • Well they better get the servers backup soon. What am I supposed to do in the mean time? Work?

That can't happen, I'll start being productive and getting stuff done...then the next thing you know the boss will be all 'proud' of me and give me more work to do. This could lead to a promotion...with more responsibility!

C'mon, D3 have a heart and get the game back up and going!!!
  • Even the forums are dead. Only Me, 4 other guys, and Ultron... icon_e_smile.gif

4n7N6aD.jpg
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,359 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cant play end of PVE
    Cant play end of PVP
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    The devs really need to change the icons rotating on the check internet connection screen if we're gonna be looking at it so often.....
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Got in long enough to get in a Ultron fight and a hulk fight. Then... WHOOOSH. Check connection.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    To be fair, there's no way this server load could have been predicted. It's never, ever happened before.
  • Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    Even the forums are dead. Only Me, 4 other guys, and Ultron... icon_e_smile.gif

4n7N6aD.jpg

I spy 2 reds on now: Demiurge Anthony and Ice. Let's wsee if they post anything.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Roach wrote:
    To be fair, there's no way this server load could have been predicted. It's never, ever happened before.

Yeah, I'd say there are some lessons being learned on the fly right now.
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    avs962 wrote:
    I already played a bit. But his health went to zero and no ultron prime nodes unlocked.

We got this also, who knows how many more times we wailed on him before UP nodes unlocked (so we can do one). After one UP node, Ultron opened up 2nd time and scaled up from level 100 to 125, health 150K

Still confused if all members of alliance have to do UP nodes to get SW at the end, or if one player hits it is it finished?

Yeah, we got it going, and are on round three. I think everyone has those nodes unlock so they can all get them.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    IT's alright guys, I killed Ultron a few times and I think I managed to recover some of the server functions.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Ok guys, I checked my Internet Connection and it's all good over here.

Just FYI
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Moon Roach wrote:

And even if it could... you buy your bandwidth and server capacity based on average day-to-day expectations, not short-term load situations.
  • dleezphone
    dleezphone Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    It's back up! No...it's gone again. Its back up! Nope, well it's gone again...this is why we don't get new and more interesting stuff.. Because they haven't figured out how to give it to us competently
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Just tried again and server is back down!