BOOOOMMM!!! go the servers!

I used to have events... then Ultron ate them all. Jesus, he is ruthless!

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    And all my tokens are stockpiled, standard, heroic, you name it.

Takes about 5 minutes to connect. Knew I should've waited until 1pm to leave for lunch.
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    BWAHAHAHA, yeah, I kept being told to "check internet." Really wanted to get an early shot at this event too, since my Alliance is a B100/non competitive.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Should have stuck with slices so we didn't all try to start playing at the same time. icon_lol.gif
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Man this black screen mode is going to be hard to play icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    My phone scuttled away and connected to the local mainframe. Should I try to stop it, or is that part of the game?
  • SnakesArrows
    SnakesArrows Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Ultron is really putting up a fight before I can even get to him.
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Man this black screen mode is going to be hard to play icon_rolleyes.gif

Use Daredevil!
  • _M4ru_
    _M4ru_ Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Ultron killed all the hamsters already? Can't join using steam client.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    My phone scuttled away and connected to the local mainframe. Should I try to stop it, or is that part of the game?

I think that's part of the new itunes update. Just say yes when it comes back and asks if you accept the terms and conditions of your new overlord.
  • Now Ultron had a chance to enter the network, all our devices are lost unfortunately. icon_lol.gif
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    20 minutes past the supposed start of the event and i still don't see any of the events. Looks like Ultron beat us already
  • cosm0naut
    cosm0naut Posts: 34
    Got one fight in against Ultron, got a token. I'm super hesitant to open it...
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    I already played a bit. But his health went to zero and no ultron prime nodes unlocked.
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    My alliance was about to finish off Ultron's first health bar....and now nothing.
    C'mon D3. You have something good here. Don't ruin it by letting the servers stay down
  • anamosity
    anamosity Posts: 87
    2 team mates already scores SW covers on tokens. I went to join and now all my events are gone. even lost my team for a while. Though I could search it out and see I was still listed as a commander
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    avs962 wrote:
    I already played a bit. But his health went to zero and no ultron prime nodes unlocked.

So it's almost better not to join (actually, it's not a choice for most of us) the event, for the time being.

The only winning move is not to play! How about a nice game of Ultron?
  • ShanePHallam
    ShanePHallam Posts: 94 Match Maker
    5 minutes until people start demanding fully covered Scarlet Witches, lol.
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    5 minutes until people start demanding fully covered Scarlet Witches, lol.

I can't play the event D3 obviously owes me 13 covers for SW!!!!!! /sarcasm icon_lol.gif
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    I just got a text message from Ultron.

He says "I loathe you all, humans. I'm going to take away your game. And then, you'll have..... nothing."
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    I just hope that our progress in PVP and the Simulator pvp event are still on their servers, since currently they don't exist on my device. Now that would irk me...