*spoiler* COMING *spoiler* SOON *spoiler*

Comments

• Pretty sure it won that poll because "Free Sentry Cover" and "Haven't played this one 100 times yet". Run again I bet PS loses to Enemy of the State or DPvMPQ.

PS is somewhat poorly designed in that the "easy" nodes for 2* rosters are locked behind some nodes clearly balanced for 166 rosters.
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Malcrof wrote:
    Sounds like a temporary character, so most likely a non playable enemy (like Gorgon). Should be interesting!

Going by what we know of his powers I hope so. But...
    unlike Gorgon, Ultron has a comic cover listed in the code. 4* character maybe?
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    Dont forget the non-human patch notes hero too...
    We aren't.
    Scarlet Witch (and Quicksilver) from the movie-verse are quite likely being set up as inhuman (i.e. literally not-humans).
  • Gorgon's got a cover that displays, though.
  • rednailz wrote:
    snlf25 wrote:
    I just want to throw in my 2 cents on the Zen Marvel Pinball tables too. I love them, they are incredibly well done overall even if a couple aren't great. Blade, Moonknight and Guardians of the Galaxy are my favorites. As far as the Non Marvel tables go, Tesla is friggin amazing! Highest possible recommendation. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Haven't tried Tesla. Think now I might have to. I found Adventure Quest (think it was called) to be a lot of fun. Moonknight is pretty cool i agree. Avengers is possibly my favorite, just deep with heaps of gameplay. A lot of thoguht went into it. I like Infinity Gauntlet in theory, but it's not really the funnest to play.

Epic Quest is also my favorite of the Zen Tables. I do enjoy Infinity Gauntlet...partly because it's one of my favorite stories, but it also has really cool game play.

marc
  • I generally dislike computer pinball games due to having no angled bump nor soft bumps compared to real machines, but you guys have convinced me to take a look at these ones by zen.
  • Gordzilla
    Gordzilla Posts: 20
    _RiO_ wrote:
    turul wrote:
    We aren't.
    Scarlet Witch (and Quicksilver) from the movie-verse are quite likely being set up as inhuman (i.e. literally not-humans).
    I thought SW and QS were known as miracles coz they couldn't use the word mutants?
  • Gordzilla wrote:
    _RiO_ wrote:
    turul wrote:
    We aren't.
    I thought SW and QS were known as miracles coz they couldn't use the word mutants?
    The Marvel Studios cant use because of the contract with Fox, but outside the movies theres nothing stoping Marvel to use "its own" therms.
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    djsquillz wrote:
    rednailz wrote:
    snlf25 wrote:
    I just want to throw in my 2 cents on the Zen Marvel Pinball tables too. I love them, they are incredibly well done overall even if a couple aren't great. Blade, Moonknight and Guardians of the Galaxy are my favorites. As far as the Non Marvel tables go, Tesla is friggin amazing! Highest possible recommendation. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Haven't tried Tesla. Think now I might have to. I found Adventure Quest (think it was called) to be a lot of fun. Moonknight is pretty cool i agree. Avengers is possibly my favorite, just deep with heaps of gameplay. A lot of thoguht went into it. I like Infinity Gauntlet in theory, but it's not really the funnest to play.

Epic Quest is also my favorite of the Zen Tables. I do enjoy Infinity Gauntlet...partly because it's one of my favorite stories, but it also has really cool game play.

marc

epic quest, that was it, thanks! Loved it. Level up your guy, get loot, fight goblins, save a princess...what else is there in life? Bats was the only mode I found annoying.

I fount IG just frustrating at times. One of my favorites for the game and mini-game modes, but I found some of the lanes long and slow leading to some terrible runs where it took me all too long to die. I just have bad blood with it, but it's a well done game.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    patrice789 wrote:
    It says HulkBuster Iron Man & Scarlet Witch as playable characters.....ugh.......two straight back to back characters?
    It might be SW as the prize for the PVE and Hulkbustrr for you alliance defeating Ultron? That way you can spend 1200-1400HP at one time for roster slots! icon_lol.gif
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    daibar wrote:
    I generally dislike computer pinball games due to having no angled bump nor soft bumps compared to real machines, but you guys have convinced me to take a look at these ones by zen.
    IIRC, the Zen games on the consoles allow tou to use one of the sticks for angled bumps. Not the same but they are there. Not sure if the strength of the nudges can be controlled.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    while Marvel Puzzle Quest will offer Hulkbuster Iron Man and Scarlet Witch as in-game prizes for players who defeat Ultron in a Boss Battle event.

This could very easy be a GAUNLET Type PVE next

when you finish the 2nd node you get one
    when you beat Untron on the final HARD map you get the other

but some reason i giggle everytime i hear the word

HULKBUSTER lol

got to wonder if they are going to change PVE like they did this time

WITCH will be the top Progression reward in the next PVE
    Iron man will be the top 100 prize

or the other way around

HEH HEH

HULKBUSTER
  • I am happy to see Ultron is an NPC end boss only. The premise of him getting knocked out by random teams seemed silly.

Also cool to see Hulkbuster finally in the game. Even if it is a 4*.
  • Looking forward to what they're going to be doing in Contest of Champions.
  • ShazamFTW wrote:
    I am happy to see Ultron is an NPC end boss only. The premise of him getting knocked out by random teams seemed silly.

says who that's unconfirmed
  • "While some games will be faithful in terms of plot [...]"

This sentence bothers me a lot.
    Will MPQ spoil the movie for me?
  • siebenvier wrote:
    "While some games will be faithful in terms of plot [...]"

This sentence bothers me a lot.
    Will MPQ spoil the movie for me?
    MPQ doesn't have a story, don't be silly.

There are SO many characters who don't even say anything. Literally no dialogue.
  • pves do have plots.
  • siebenvier wrote:
    pves do have plots.
    "I'm Greek."
  • raisinbman wrote:
    ShazamFTW wrote:
    I am happy to see Ultron is an NPC end boss only. The premise of him getting knocked out by random teams seemed silly.

says who that's unconfirmed
    Which part is unconfirmed? We will fight Ultron for sure, as a boss (not playable), and also will be rewarded Hulkbuster (and Scarlet) for beating him.