Favorite 3 star teams for Big Enchilada

13»

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I use Rogers, Blade, and a variable third (sometimes OBW). Usually by the last round, the strike and attack tiles can kill everyone with match damage alone.

Now that i have levels and some decent covers, i tried Rogers, Blade, Punisher. Pun can make strikes on diff colors, and if you get his black off and the countdown nestled somewhere nice, tile after tile appears..
  • 2 star.png Mags, Prof X & Cyclops.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    I was using Cap / Punisher / Falcon but lately I've replaced Pun with Blade. Faster strike tiles and killer attack tiles.
  • I usually use

Patch + Deadpool + Falcon. I use the goon waves to build up as much AP as possible, the enemy character waves are usually over before they can even get a single turn.
  • xforce cage and doom
  • LThor (166), Blade (166) and Falcon (130) - kills with match damage real quick by round 2... 4th round is filled with storms and thunder.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    3* Hood (4/5/2), 2* Storm (5/5/3), 2* Magneto (3/5/5).

99% of the time, I take 0 match damage (and very minimal TTS damage on the ninjas, which can be cleaned up with a couple of Hood pistols or a lightning storm).

1) Collect AP. Use tile matching, Lightning Storm, Magnetic Flux, Twin Pistols, or Polarity Shift to deal with CD tiles. Try and save as much as possible, but you are especially looking to get Blue/Purple. Make sure that you kill the last goon in the first round with an ability (not Storm's retaliation and not Twin Pistols) or a match 5 so that it is your turn when the active characters come out. You should use Twin Pistols in the goon stages to clean up CD tiles because you aren't going to want to use it when fighting the characters with active abilities. You may also want to just use Twin Pistols to clean the board up of Team Up tiles, Yellow tiles, Green tiles, and Black tiles, since you are mostly interested in Blue, Red, and Purple AP.
    2) Use Wind Storm on the character with the most Health. Then use Wind Storm on the character with the second most health. Then get more Blue AP with Polarity Shift. If you don't have enough purple or it isn't making enough Blue, target the character with the most Health (or the only unstunned character if he's still got over 800) and drop a Magnetic Flux and detonate it instantly with The Hood's Intimidation. You may also want to down the unstunned character with Intimidation and let Magnetic Flux blow up on the next character for a two down combo. You should collect some more AP while they are stunned.

Repeat Step 1 for the third round and Step 2 for the final round.

Like I said, Big Enchilada has never been a problem for me using this team. Just be aware not to use Wind Storm while there are Tesatsu (TTS Ninjas) present until the bug with Turn to Smoke is fixed, as any hits on a downed Tes will cause them to use TTS again for each hit.

Once you perfect the technique, you'll never need anything else to deal with The Big Enchilada.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since i did not need the Kamala green, i decided to have some fun and try some new things today.. went in with 3Thor, Blade, Doc Oc.. May have been the fastest i have ever cleared it. I did take some damage (my usual team can sometimes get me through with 0 damage, outside of ninja days), but Doc is sure fun when he gets you those attack tiles, Blade bleeds AP and pops up some strikes and more attack tiles, and Thor just held back to nuke round 2 and 4... By round 4, in attack tiles alone (with 6 or 7 strikes out) i was doing 2400 a turn.
  • DCUDCU
    DCUDCU Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    icon_rocket.png 5/3/5
    icon_ironfist.png 3/5/5
    icon_lukecage.png 1/4/5

All at 120.

Iron fist purple to cage black, use grocket to take hits if needed.

Rocket blue speeds things up, and cage yellow on occasion too. Rocket walls cage yellow when in 1st position.

Load up rounds 1/3, unload rounds 2/4 unless needed.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I always use the following:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_magneto.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_deadpool.png

Full rainbow (not all active though) and I get my daily DP points too. icon_thor.png and icon_magneto.png do all of the work anyways.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Patch Loki Panther, every time. Build with goons, Battleplan->Berzerker->RotP, one shot everyone.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Patch Loki Panther, every time. Build with goons, Battleplan->Berzerker->RotP, one shot everyone.

I need to move my Patch and Panther to 166 and try this one, since DDQ started I've had this team covered.

I've been using Thor/DD/Hood every time. Hood black to end thug rounds, DD Red (little of the top) -> Whales or -> Call the Storm to finish off the characters. Use pistols as often as thor yellow, for thug tile control.

I've used it every time since they nerfed XF (who was in the Thor spot in this team), I've only wiped once (when the tietsu were spam dropping).
  • WalrusBrigade
    WalrusBrigade Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Because it is in season today I used 3 star.pngicon_wolverine.png , icon_blackpanther.png and howard_icon.png !!
    It was actually pretty fun. Howard is undercoverd (3/2/3) and underleveled (90) but served a good purpose on the team.

Get purple to fire Duck, Duck, Loose! Then Patch and Panther's strike tiles boost his hit each turn. Howard also served a purpose of stunning (only one turn:( ) and removing other strike tile's created by Patch. The only part of this that I didn't like was an ability to really deliver massive damage to the last team. I look some hits, but they were all on Patch so by the end of the round it was 0 damage.

After duck season I might try this again . . . maybe.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    icon_hulk.pngicon_blade.pngicon_blackpanther.png
    icon_shehulk.pngicon_thor.pngicon_doctordoom.png
    icon_blade.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_magneto.png
    icon_ironfist.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_lukecage.png

Those 4 are the teams I pretty much using every time
  • ThatOneRed
    ThatOneRed Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    icon_beast.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_bullseye.png

This is the only team I have run for months now.

The key is getting icon_bullseye.png 's "Contract Killer" to launch and max out in the early grunt waves.

icon_colossus_new.png provides cover for everyone and has a strong red attack that does devastating damage, especially with strike.png tiles across the board. "Fastball Special" can be used to remove icon_beast.png from the equation in case he has greentile.png superiority to icon_bullseye.png, thus allowing more strike.png tiles to be generated.

icon_beast.png provides cheap fodder for "Lethal Improvisation" with his bluetile.png. yellowtile.png provides a team heal if you need it. "Animal Inside" provides a better greentile.png alternative to "Deadly Precision". And with "Contract Killer" inevitably making at least one bluetile.pngstrike.png tile, his abilities go off as intended.

The end result is a board with a crazy amount of damage added for match and attacks. Normally with a "Colossal Punch" and an "Animal Inside", the last wave is dead. I have yet to have one of them KO'd.