Favorite 3 star teams for Big Enchilada

Unknown
edited August 2016 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Hi folks right now I use thormneto to go through the Big Enchilada but I feel like I should build some more teams just for this. I don't want to get too dependent on this team in case there are other changes down the road. My 3 star roster is still being built up but it's not a bad idea to think ahead.

I was thinking a Blade/Hood/ and Mags could be good.

Maybe also a Luke Cage/ Storm and Falcon. Some overlap in colors but should be fine.

Also what levels should I be aiming for the 3 star teams. Would 94 be good enough?

Thanks!

Comments

• I use patch lcap and hulk with great effect... collectively they take about 2k damage at the end of the wave... (all at lv166)
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    I have been using Captain America/Falcon/Punisher team. Punisher gives strike and attack tiles. Falcon boosts those tiles to absurd levels and also deals with countdown tiles for free. Captain really shines in longer fights when you can keep cycling his shields. I have not lost once with this team. Punisher could be replaced by Iron Fist since he gives better strike tiles without destroying your board (if you have 5 points in green). Not sure about levels but Captain America is good in pve in general so maxing him wouldn't be the worst idea in the world. Falcon does not need to be highly levelled to be effective (I have him at lvl 100). Punisher is kinda b-team quality so I wouldn't waste too much iso on him either. Iron fist is really good if you have covers for him so he could be maxed too.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    This team always rocks: Cap + Blade + Falcon, most of the times the last wave guys don't stand any chance! Shield party, strike tiles like hell, big attack tiles and Falcon can eat enemy cd and keep inspiring things around.
  • Agree.

falcon is great to have with strike makers in , so imagin putting groot and blade with him , icon_lol.gif .
  • Houtro wrote:
    This team always rocks: Cap + Blade + Falcon, most of the times the last wave guys don't stand any chance! Shield party, strike tiles like hell, big attack tiles and Falcon can eat enemy cd and keep inspiring things around.
    I'm close ot you
    CMags/Falcon/Blade

It's ridiculous. Same concept as your Cap, but I can fire yellow off quicker, my dmg dealing power is blue, so it doesn't cross with Blade, and flooding the board with protect and strike tiles vs stronger tiles makes it easier on Falcon to be the abusive step-father of PvE when fully lvled.

But its the same idea (and my CMags is currently higher than my Cap who just takes too long to gain traction for 'me').
    - Unreall
  • LouK_KHB wrote:
    Agree.

falcon is great to have with strike makers in , so imagin putting groot and blade with him , icon_lol.gif .

Grocket/Blade/Falcon has actually been my go to team for this node since it started and I rarely have to fight it more than once. They make a great team and put out a ton of tiles for Falcon to boost.
  • Alexraven wrote:
    LouK_KHB wrote:
    Agree.

Grocket/Blade/Falcon has actually been my go to team for this node since it started and I rarely have to fight it more than once. They make a great team and put out a ton of tiles for Falcon to boost.

icon_lol.gif
    Groot is my main actually . luke comes after him with gamora blade then , and oddly enough the merc. with big mouth and ridiculously great daily event follows icon_lol.gif .
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    I'm close ot you
    CMags/Falcon/Blade

It's ridiculous. Same concept as your Cap, but I can fire yellow off quicker, my dmg dealing power is blue, so it doesn't cross with Blade, and flooding the board with protect and strike tiles vs stronger tiles makes it easier on Falcon to be the abusive step-father of PvE when fully lvled.

But its the same idea (and my CMags is currently higher than my Cap who just takes too long to gain traction for 'me').
    - Unreall

Yes, similar the big difference is that Cap returns ap and Mags clears the board in a very damaging way. But I like to have a steady board and Cap is the ideal for that. Blue Mags with all those strike tiles most be cool!
  • I've been a fan of Falcon/Blade/Daken. As 2/4 waves won't interact with your tiles, you can stock up on strikes early, inspire them up to big values, and then Keep Your Enemies Closer can start hitting for 2k a turn, where you can wipe out the 2nd and 4th wave guys in 1-2 turns each.

Also a good team to use your team-ups of Onslaughts and Flame Jets, as you don't need the green except to trigger Pheromone Rage.
  • Cap/Storm/OBW. Cap provides the shields, stun, board control, and much of the damage with his red. Storm destroys the board in the early game, and her black helps down the villains as they can't do anything vs Steve's Shield of Liberty. OBW is so amazing she might as well be a 3*.

I used to use CStorm in place of MoStorm (the triple windstorm kill), but MoStorm was far more consistent in damage and could destroy tiles earlier while also providing an outlet for black.
  • 209 xforce (maybe change after characters upate)
    166 Thor
    94 black widow

1 wave
    Collect blue, purple, yellow, green, or red and black
    Tank 1-2 enemy countdown tile or add timer with bw blue power
    2 wave
    Before enter in this stage steal tiles with purple bw
    Smash enemies with Thor powers, tank 1-2 ordinary matches from enemy
    3 wave
    Collect green to 28
    Yellow and red
    Add timer with blue bw
    At the end of this wave my color pool near 25+ in green & yellow
    4 wave
    land everything you got
    black by xforce
    2 green by thor, than red or yellow to get cascades

In 99% 4 wave cleared on my first move
    Most danger enemies is ninja that leave attack tiles after death
  • I use Patch + Daredevil + Black Panther. Daredevil's purple either kills all of Patch's unfriendly strike tiles from berserker rage or helps take care of any strike or attack tiles the goons end up slipping out. By the time you get to the active fighters, usually have a ROTP ready to fire on them before they even get a chance to attack. If that's on top of Patch's and BP's trike tiles it always wipes the whole team. Then just try and save up another ROTP during the next goons to drop on the last wave.

Daredevil's red always comes in handy for killing off people in a pinch, and cycle between DD or BP's blue to either add protect tiles as the match runs or stun any active fighters that happen to survive a ROTP.
  • Khanwulf
    Khanwulf Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    I use She Hulk, OBW and Black Panther. Why? Best mix my transitional team can field, but it works well most of the time.

BP has no black covers yet, and is there solely for strike tiles. She Hulk can take care of enemy tiles either through settlement or ground pound, and OBW is OBW. SoP is to build up AP and unload on rounds 2 and 4--especially 4, when I'll ground pound 3 times then spam 9 high-tier strike tiles--this ends very quickly. Meanwhile, She Hulk and OBW are stealing/nuking enemy AP so they stay slow. Once I get a black cover on BPanther, it's really going to be all over....

--Khanwulf
  • I use Deadpool, OBW and XForce, but the most imporant duo in the team is Deadpool and OBW, XForce is there just for support. OBW is delaying the tiles in rounds one and three, while Deadpool is destroying everything in rounds two and four with his redtile.png and purpletile.png powers.
  • I use XF, GSBW and cMags. By the last wave, I have near 30 ap in each color and dismantle the other team without them getting a turn.
  • drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    I go with Patch, Spider-Man, Falcon. Use Patch's green during the goon waves, with the enemy attack tiles cleaned up by Falcon. Spidey gives fast defend tiles, so I can get Falcon to start inspiring them immediately. Spider-Man heals if needed (rarely), and spams blue to tie up the 4th wave, making them a cinch to get cleaned out by the overpowered attack and defend tiles I've built up by that point.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    I've been going with R&G, Blade, and Mohawk recently. Get a couple of R&G's blue off and... bazonga.

Blade and Mohawk step on each other a bit with black, which is the downside. Also, it's a team that's lacking in burst damage until you've got a bunch of specials out. Then... it is very much not lacking. In a best case scenario, I took out the entire 4th wave in two moves once.
  • Daken /Thor /Falcon for a typically very easy win. By the end I'm doing upwards of 1500 in match damage alone if not more, and half the time the opponent doesn't even get a chance to move the board
  • Aidonis
    Aidonis Posts: 87 Match Maker
    My daily bloodletting is done by 3*Thor, Daken and Blade. When it's the Tetasuo guys, I swap Daredevil for Thor, as the attack tiles can get ugly without a stun.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Big Enchilada node I favor L.Cap, GSBW, & Hood. 1st wave is always goons, so I just collect AP, besides using Caps throws to stun and take out that odd countdown tile, I try not to use ANY AP during this round till I'm about to finish the final goon. I'll usually finish off the last goon with Intimidation so that the fresh round of actual characters don't get to move before I pop off a Sniper Rifle followed by whatever else is ready to fire. If I don't finish them all off, the last one standing is usually stunned for too long to ever make a move. Another goon round, I'm usually a bit more free with my AP this time as I've grown impatient, Twin Pistols is usually overflowing at 30 AP by now, so I might as well take down one of you three with it. Close out the goon round like the last one with Intimidate, and the fresh meat is now standing patiently for the next Sniper Rifle shot.

Unless I've been careless as the goon rounds end, I usually walk out without a scratch.

I play Under the Sea in a similar manner using M.Mags, C.Storm, & M.Hawk, they take a little more damage from those pesky goons and usually take a single match from the opposing hero as the 2nd round starts, but usually about the same results.