What happens when you get sandboxed?

Options
13»

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    All's I know is that you don't want to get sandboxed now. Not with being part of an alliance is so crucial in the Ultron events.
    People with hacked, sandboxed accounts already have Scarlet Witch, so I think they're ok with this...
  • So no they don't stop you from playing if you have Iso and hp they just sandbox you yes game updates you can play normally just you have no effect on others scores you can not be attacked but you can still attack. You can't join alliances and you don't show on others leader boards otherwise everything else is normal
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Crud, I think I just got tossed into the catbox. Earlier today I noticed with considerable surprise that I had been booted from my alliance - odd considering we'd been going strong since October, and I was usually in the top 5 or 6 in my alliance in most PvP events. The empty spot filled up quickly :/ , so I tried to join another alliance as a test and received this message: "There's a problem with your account. Please contact customer support".
    I guess that sounds like classic sandboxing, right? I suppose I will need to submit a trouble ticket to get it resolved.