Blind Justice - Apr 9 - 12 - Season XIII

Options
Moon Roach
Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
Three in a row. Same worries about dates and countdowns, if they're wrong, please let me know.

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + icon_kingpin.pngyellowflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_kamalakhan.pngyellowflag.pngpurpleflag.pnggreenflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_kamalakhan.pngpurpleflag.pnggreenflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_kamalakhan.pngpurpleflag.pnggreenflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_kamalakhan.pnggreenflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, icon_kamalakhan.pnggreenflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, icon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, icon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. Standard Token, 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. icon_daken.pngblackflag.png
300. Recruit Token - Blind Justice
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. 1000 iso8.png
575. 25 imcoin.png
650. Recruit Token - Blind Justice
725. 50 imcoin.png
800. icon_daredevil.pngredflag.png
850. 1000 iso8.png
900. Recruit Token - Blind Justice
950. 1000 iso8.png
1000. icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_kamalakhan.pnggreenflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_kamalakhan.pnggreenflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_kamalakhan.pnggreenflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_kamalakhan.pnggreenflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_kamalakhan.pnggreenflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Ending Time Countdowns

Slice 1
Slice 2
Slice 3
Slice 4
Slice 5

Comments

• Why Ms. Marvel again?
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mavrek32 wrote:
    Why Ms. Marvel again?

Because of this
    We’re making Kamala Khan the reward for the Versus event that starts 4/9.

Edit: Someone posted somewhere that it should have been Iron Fist this time round.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Very happy to see that Kamala's yellow is the top prize this time. I already have 4 yellows and will be getting the fifth from season progression during this event, so there will be no need to aim higher than top 25.
  • Moon Roach wrote:
    Mavrek32 wrote:
    Why Ms. Marvel again?

Because of this
    We’re making Kamala Khan the reward for the Versus event that starts 4/9.

Edit: Someone posted somewhere that it should have been Iron Fist this time round.

I think that was just a joke.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same **** MMR?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Definitely need to hit top 100 in this event, want those covers!

Someone loan me a yellow cover or 2 for cyclops, so i can lay out some ambush and cascade it!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    has anyone jumped in yet? how is the climb on this one compared to hulk? thanks in advance. if its back to normal I may jump in. if not I will just wait until late to maybe get lucky.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    has anyone jumped in yet? how is the climb on this one compared to hulk? thanks in advance. if its back to normal I may jump in. if not I will just wait until late to maybe get lucky.

Jumped in, 1 level 10 seed round, then hit the 270's, did a skip, and some nice 94 teams showed.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    TxMoose wrote:

Jumped in, 1 level 10 seed round, then hit the 270's, did a skip, and some nice 94 teams showed.
    my alliance mates are saying its more of the same for them. that sux. was able to hit 600 for the first time last event (had to for the hulk cover) but hopped twice, spent hp and tons of iso on skips. i'll only do that for important covers and this one isn't important for my roster, oh well. if this doesn't change, they are going to make 4000 season progression pack very difficult for most.
  • Yes Kamala!!!!

Please let me get the max amount of covers O Shuma Gorath
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:

Same **** MMR as Hulk and IM40
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This system has to go, seed teams followed by high leveled 3* for points in the teens
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    This system has to go, seed teams followed by high leveled 3* for points in the teens

agreed. climbing from 70 points is such a slog. bring back my seed teams to get to 185 at least.

i cleared the seed teams and with a whopping 70 points got hit by max patch/daken buffed dd. granted i only lost 2 points, but i was like ****?? my max guys are 138.
  • Mavrek32 wrote:
    Why Ms. Marvel again?
    Easy. D3 obviously lacks the talent to continuously develop a new game so they most likely rely on marvel's money backhandedly to push the politically correct diverse characters normal comicbook fans shun. So as a defacto marketing group for marvel in the stead of a good game developer they have no choice.

P.s. example of their lack of talent or vision is the fact that i got top progession prize already with barely playing yet in the last game top prize was a nail biter til the end.
  • Mavrek32 wrote:
    Why Ms. Marvel again?
    Talking out of his krutackhole

We already debunked what you said, please leave also mods why can't I downvote him yet?
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    Yup. Beat 2 of the stock teams, came to find a DD lvl 171, Psylocke 140, and Xforce 168. Skipped that and got a reasonable loner DD, Cage 40, 2* Wolverine 49. Beat that and received maxed out 3* teams after a few skips.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah I'm using a couple of 130ish 3*s but seeing an uncomfortable number of 270 XF/4hor teams. I've been able to hit 300 for an event token, but given my DD is pretty low I don't have high hopes for this event. I placed 36th in the Hulk event but I suspect that had more to do with the fact that my Hulk is fully covered and almost fully leveled.
  • mgallop
    mgallop Posts: 120
    Options
    Mavrek32 wrote:
    Why Ms. Marvel again?
    Actually its about ethics in match-3 game design...

Their claim for why Ms. Marvel again was that matchmaking was FUBAR for Heavy Metal, of course its more FUBAR for this one so...

Also, Ms. Marvel is the #1 selling digital comic for Marvel, but probably thats because of some sort of SJW conspiracy or something. True comic-book fans would never read that ****, and they're the only ones who matter.
  • Has anything been said about changes to 1000 progression yet? 4*s at 1000 was doable before, but now it's just a bad joke.
    I'm getting X-forces at 200, with 16 hours left. Just thinking about fighting 800 points of good 166 teams and Xforces made me close the game.
  • Kriegerbot wrote:
    Has anything been said about changes to 1000 progression yet? 4*s at 1000 was doable before, but now it's just a bad joke.
    I'm getting X-forces at 200, with 16 hours left. Just thinking about fighting 800 points of good 166 teams and Xforces made me close the game.

They'd have to fix PVP before determining new progression prizes.

In short, I wouldn't hold my breath to get progression fixed anytime soon. Especially on a weekend there's no one in the office.