Deadpool Daily Quests reward list (past and future)

Options

Comments

• PeterGibbons316
    PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063
    Options
    pabasa130 wrote:
    So I had 20 Taco Tokens that was stockpiled and should have been active this week ('Even' group). The first taco I opened had a redflag.png Sentry, thus while IceX may have said the stockpiled token was supposed to use the rotation from the previous Even set, it's likely bugged to be using the current rotation of characters.

Happy opening your stockpiled tokens!
    Can confirm. I pulled a Beast from my other group of stockpiled tokens, so those are probably accurate.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Soo these new tacos are called "sweet." Should we expect "spicy" tacos next week? I really hope we don't have 2 sets of tacos again but at least the names would differentiate them from each other.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Soo these new tacos are called "sweet." Should we expect "spicy" tacos next week? I really hope we don't have 2 sets of tacos again.

was hoping for Hard or Soft, maybe even Locos!
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'll just leave this handy DDQ calendar here...
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cymmina wrote:
    that is great - very easy to see in a calendar format. just keep in mind they already shook up the order with inserting bullseye in. unless you update often and adjust everything after ever alteration, might end up with old info. do you update every time? thanks.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Cymmina wrote:

That. Calendar. Is... AWESOME!

Oh man. Just awesome, awesome work!

Thanks for doing it!

Cheers!

DBC

P.S. It's awesome.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Something strange I noticed: the stockpiled Taco Sweet token prizes appear to reset every time you switch to/look at them.

So if you save up all tokens and wait until the new 'week' of DDQ starts you get unlimited free resets...? icon_twisted.gif I can't imagine this was intended to happen, so it might be fixed in the not too distant future.

Edit: Also posted in the Technical Issues thread by CrookedKnight, viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31095.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Round 28 July 3 – July 7
    Colossus - 2015-07-03
    Cyclops - 2015-07-04
    Hood - 2015-07-05
    Doctor Octopus - 2015-07-06
    Thor - 2015-07-07
  • pelaospeed
    pelaospeed Posts: 16
    Options
    The problem is not the cardpack.png ... The problem... is I don't have iso8.png to increase the power of my roster... I need a lot of iso8.png .. a LOT.
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    pelaospeed wrote:
    The problem is not the cardpack.png ... The problem... is I don't have iso8.png to increase the power of my roster... I need a lot of iso8.png .. a LOT.

DDQ is the answer! Sort of. Eventually.

I've been saying for at least six months that they have rapidly doubled the amount of characters in the game - so they should also double the amount of HP and ISO. DDQ added a bit, but by no means have resources gone up anywhere nearly as quickly as the amount of resources needed.
  • pelaospeed
    pelaospeed Posts: 16
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    pelaospeed wrote:

I've been saying for at least six months that they have rapidly doubled the amount of characters in the game - so they should also double the amount of HP and ISO. DDQ added a bit, but by no means have resources gone up anywhere nearly as quickly as the amount of resources needed.

I know that... DDQ is the answer... buy i have about 8 characters with star.pngstar.pngstar.png and the max power of that are 127... To increase to 166 I need a lot of iso8.png I play everyday, but i think is impossible. Almost every two week, we have a new roster. Well I play everyday. I appreciate the increase of healthpack.png pack to 10.

Thanks for the answer... Have a nice day.
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    pelaospeed wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    pelaospeed wrote:

I know that... DDQ is the answer... buy i have about 8 characters with star.pngstar.pngstar.png and the max power of that are 127... To increase to 166 I need a lot of iso8.png I play everyday, but i think is impossible. Almost every two week, we have a new roster. Well I play everyday. I appreciate the increase of healthpack.png pack to 10.

Thanks for the answer... Have a nice day.

Lightning rounds, my friend. I'm on day 468 and it is the rare, rare week that I don't get at least 25K out of the LR's (running only through the seed teams). In all that time, I slowly moved everyone to 127, now most are finally to 140, and I've gotten a dozen to 166 (most of those in the last two season0.

Long ago (so I'm not sure if it still stands) the Devs mentioned they wanted progression to be a marathon, not a race - it certainly is that.
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I opened my tokens from the last non-vault set and pulled a red Thor, so they're still current week.
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    Round 29 July 8 – July 12
    Captain Marvel - 2015-07-08
    Iron Man - 2015-07-09
    Iron Fist - 2015-07-10
    Ragnarok - 2015-07-11
    Kamala Khan - 2015-07-12

I can confirm Sweet Tacos are stacking on top of the Sweet Tacos from two weeks ago - it does appear to be a two-rotation system once again.

I can also confirm this week the old Tacos updated once again, opened my last 20 for blue Rags (since I didn't know when they would be good for me again), only pulled a yellow KK.
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    Round 30 July 13 – July 17 (Second colors start here)
    Quicksilver - 2015-07-13
    Scarlet Witch - 2015-07-14
    Vision - 2015-07-15
    Black Panther - 2015-07-16
    Magneto - 2015-07-17

Savory tokens also are stacking (on even weeks)
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    Round 31 July 18 – July 22 : Sweet
    Storm - 2015-07-18
    Luke Cage - 2015-07-19
    Rocket and Groot - 2015-07-20
    Spider-Man - 2015-07-21
    Daredevil – 2015-07-22
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    Round 32 July 23 – July 27 : Savory
    She-Hulk – 2015-07-23
    Deadpool – 2015-07-24
    Gamora – 2015-07-25
    Black Widow - 2015-07-26
    Loki - 2015-07-27
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for all this info, I am always coming here to check it out.

Maybe it is asked, but how do you know this? Is it in the application files or something? Or do you work for d3?
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    barrok wrote:
    Thanks for all this info, I am always coming here to check it out.

Maybe it is asked, but how do you know this? Is it in the application files or something? Or do you work for d3?

The order is repeating, it will only change when a new 3* is introduced, so it's pretty predictable.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Options
    From what everyone is saying, the moral of the story is clear....

You can never be too trusting of 2 week old tacos