connection issue...

lywuu
lywuu Posts: 6
I was able to login to the game...but was unable to initiate fighting in the game~it just hang forever and unable to get into the fight for the last 24 hrs...anyone experience similiar problem like me?

Comments

• franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2015
    Same here.. Im screwed.. Im in first in pve and now i cant play a match.. All seems normal until im trying to initiate a fight.. The game freezes.. No matter what i do.. I change device from iPhone to iPad.. Same result..i uninstalled the app.. Didnt matter.. Im in anger!!! I m losing my top 10 lead without being able to do anything about it.. Noooooooooo
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Same here (I'm on Steam)...
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hey All,

Make sure you put a ticket into customer service if you are experiencing connection issue after selecting "Fight" to get into a battle. We are currently investigating the issue.

Thanks
  • lywuu
    lywuu Posts: 6
    Looks like i am not alone...i am using android with note 8 and after crash, i tried it on tab2 7...same as well....
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Its working again now
  • Same problem I was 6 in vortex...... still can't fight....
  • gmp72
    gmp72 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Having the same issue in Balance of Power.
    Submitted a ticket.
  • gmp72
    Anyone else having an issue starting a fight ?
    Just hangs when you tap "fight" in any match ...
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,358 Chairperson of the Boards
    my PVP crashed like that and had to reboot. Lost about 15 mins i doubt anything will be done about it
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    gmp72 wrote:
    Anyone else having an issue starting a fight ?
    Just hangs when you tap "fight" in any match ...

I'd try maybe throwing out a moderate insult...that may sway them to drop the gloves.
  • Game became unplayable in the last 15-20 minutes of the final slice of today's PVP. Could just barely get a fight to start, usually lagged a good 30 seconds before eventually loading, but when it finished the game would then either freeze, lose connection, or crash to the desktop. Tried rebooting phone and changing connection settings but nothing would hold - I wasn't losing points or matches, just couldn't keep up the pace and ended up dropping from a Top 5 finish to #17.

And of course, now everything works normally. I was wondering if perhaps they were pushing an update at the same time - I'm on Android.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,358 Chairperson of the Boards
    shade_tree wrote:
    Game became unplayable in the last 15-20 minutes of the final slice of today's PVP. Could just barely get a fight to start, usually lagged a good 30 seconds before eventually loading, but when it finished the game would then either freeze, lose connection, or crash to the desktop. Tried rebooting phone and changing connection settings but nothing would hold - I wasn't losing points or matches, just couldn't keep up the pace and ended up dropping from a Top 5 finish to #17.

And of course, now everything works normally. I was wondering if perhaps they were pushing an update at the same time - I'm on Android.

did the same on steam pc side
  • gmp72
    Still having an issue since yesterday !
    I am unable to start any match.
    When you hit the fight button it just hangs.
    Tried reinstalling rebooting another device etc.
    Nothing works ..

Please Help !!

I have logged a ticket.
  • lkellyl
    lkellyl Posts: 17
    I'm having the same problem as well now
  • gmp72
    Response from D3 support :

Greetings D3P Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support.

The problems you are experiencing in the app are known issues, and a fix for these issues will be released soon. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the app, and apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.

If there is to be a compensation, it will be en mass, and it will be announced on the forums:
  • gmp72
    D3 -- any update on the fix for this.
    Have not been able to play any match since last night ....
    Would hate to miss DDQ as well !
  • I too have encountered this problem. I can't play anything
  • I too am having this issue any Idea when it will be resolved, this issue ruined my ability to maintain my spot in the balance of power versus tournament
  • madx
    madx Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Same here.

Placed a ticket in yesterday and no reply.
  • I also just placed a ticket. Kinda sucks Being powerless and not being able to stop your rank from falling from top 10 to bottom hundreds