Dead pool daily benefits vets more than anything

Options
13»

Comments

• rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:
    I seriously have trouble picturing anyone having a hard time with any nodes in DDE. Maybe transitioners of 1* to 2*? If you cannot beat them with a 2* team, I really don't know what to tell you.

The 2nd survival node for featrued cover can be really rough for a 2 - 3 transition I would guess.
  • DPD is not going to help me coverwise with my roster for a long, long time. Tokens offer that glimmer of hope, but I'm not overly concerned about it. Primarily veterans have been asking for an influx of ISO and non-competitive content. This has both. It's a nice little somethingt to look forward too.

P.S. Don't forget to use DP every day for DP points. (I forget too often icon_e_sad.gif )
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DPD is not going to help me coverwise with my roster for a long, long time. Tokens offer that glimmer of hope, but I'm not overly concerned about it. Primarily veterans have been asking for an influx of ISO and non-competitive content. This has both. It's a nice little somethingt to look forward too.

P.S. Don't forget to use DP every day for DP points. (I forget too often icon_e_sad.gif )

Also don't forget that DP red will likely be awarded by DPD this week, as he's a featured character, and it's his first color. If you are still building DP, he's an awesomely quick character, and the only one with an "easy button" that you can win with vs ANYONE (except Elektra, I do hear that her black still works against DP's purple, unconfirmed however).
  • Yasuru
    Yasuru Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    Another suggestion for transitioners who are struggling with the survival node would be MMags, Cstorm, and Hulk (as long as he's high enough to tank his colors). Mags can feed storm blues, Hulk will feed her greens. He'll be in rough shape by the end, but it should get you through.

Yasuru, Thunderkittens
  • JeanPh1l
    Options
    I use LCap, Falcon and OBW on those survival and I clear them with ease. Flood the board with Protect tiles ... even BP ROTP only caused me 1 damage. Finished the fight with almost no health loss.