Options
13»

Comments

• will this event be ever discontinued?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    will this event be ever discontinued?
    I hope not. Do you want it to be discontinued?
  • Quebbster wrote:
    will this event be ever discontinued?
    I hope not. Do you want it to be discontinued?[/quote

no of course not. i was just wondering if it's going be a once in a while thing or it always stays.
  • kuroshiro
    kuroshiro Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ok, so I think I've figured out the pattern.

The 3* rotation is in order of power, and cycles through all 3*s except those added recently. It'll be interesting to see if IF will be added to the rotation now, or after a complete cycle has occurred. If the do a complete rotation of all three powers before they add anyone, we won't see IF in DDQ until June. But since cyclops made in recently, I suspect he'll show up sometime around April 24th.

The gauntlets are fixed and run on a 10 day rotation. Based on that, tomorrow's DDQ should be Gamora Red, Doombots for the 2-wave gauntlet, and Ninjas plus Maggia for the 4-wave gauntlet.
  • ruyen
    ruyen Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    Is there a new thread /tool on this?
  • Billigoat
    Billigoat Posts: 71
    Options
    ruyen wrote:
    Is there a new thread /tool on this?

Yes, the wiki has been updated fairly regularly.
    http://marvelpuzzlequest.wikia.com/wiki ... ol's_Daily
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT has been maintaining a list under the events subforum: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26817
    Since this thread is no longer maintained, I'll go ahead and unsticky this.
  • I updated to current for those who keep clicking here. Should keep current going forward.
  • Actually, the link above to SnowcaTT's thread is probably more useful. The data is broken down in additional ways. I will keep this thread going if enough people want me to. Otherwise, the above links (page 2, and two posts above) should be sufficient.