Patch Notes - R71 (02/19/15)

Options

Comments

• If we are talking X-Men with superb accuracy it could be Longshot... although I think the new character being Longshot is...a longshot.
  • rkd80
    rkd80 Posts: 376
    Options
    Could be anyone really. Our best bet is to look through the forum and find out who polls the best.

Wish it was Cyclops personally....
  • When should we expect the patch, or identity of the new character to be released?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Fineberg wrote:
    When should we expect the patch, or identity of the new character to be released?
    R71 - It's got to go through first party approvals. It's in the pipe but there's no way of telling when it will come out the other side. Soon (tm).
    Next character - Next few days with an upcoming PVE Event, which isn't a Heroic.
  • IceIX wrote:
    isn't a Heroic.

The three sweetest words in MPQ.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    R71 - It's got to go through first party approvals. It's in the pipe but there's no way of telling when it will come out the other side. Soon (tm).
    Next character - Next few days with an upcoming PVE Event, which isn't a Heroic.

Thanks for the non-Heroic release. Double check the number of stars on the new character's cover though, will ya? icon_e_wink.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Ludaa wrote:
    IceIX wrote:

Thanks for the non-Heroic release. Double check the number of stars on the new character's cover though, will ya? icon_e_wink.gif
    Hehe, will do. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    Fineberg wrote:
    When should we expect the patch, or identity of the new character to be released?
    Nice!
    Since the essential character is likely Deadpool, is it too soon for Deadpool vs MPQ? Would be fun if Deadpool got to be essential in his own event...
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Fineberg wrote:
    Nice!
    Since the essential character is likely Deadpool, is it too soon for Deadpool vs MPQ? Would be fun if Deadpool got to be essential in his own event...

Or no essentials, only buffs, so no transitioner will be left behind.... icon_e_smile.gif
  • Humm... the update is not out yet and this fell off of page 1....
  • So anyone guess when this will be coming out? I just like updates.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm willing to bet they're waiting for first-party approval.
  • Any plans for an HP sale soon? it's been quite a long time since the last one...and I'm in need of some more HP! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just installed R71 on my android device.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Steam copy just updated, it's live
  • I updated to R71 on my Android Nexus 6 and now the Cage Match PVP no longer displays time left. Anyone else having this issue??
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah, happening on my lollipop device.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same for me on the PC. Time Remaining no longer present anywhere on the Cage Match. For Enemy of the State it shows on the card before you enter the event, but inside the event the time remaining has disappeared.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seeing it as well on Android 4.4.4. Cage Match and SHIELD Simulator have no player count or time remaining bars anywhere, PvE events and the overall Season XI event have them on the card you tap to enter the event but not on the event page itself.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Live on iOS, too.