Best pissing on player decision made?

Options
124»

Comments

• Moon 17 wrote:
    The restructure of the early progression rewards and the gradual withdrawal of HP from the PVP and PVE events seems like kind of a jerk move.

You know why? Cos the devs are all!......... not gonna say it.
  • Developers want us to spend more money (e.g price of shields, character slots, character packs) - fine they are mercenary. The thing that annoys me most is after you spend money they piss on you

"Haha you spent money on Rags red ability? Sucker! Pet's Piss on them"
    "Hmm, we made Spidey hard to get...people actually took the $ and effort to max him out.... Let's piss on the them"
  • Nobody believed me when I said the devs were trying to piss us off.

Well, maybe not. Maybe there genuinely is a reasonable explanation for the things they do. I'm sure they have their reasons for doing these things.

Right?
  • mechgouki wrote:
    Nobody believed me when I said the devs were trying to piss us off.

Well, maybe not. Maybe there genuinely is a reasonable explanation for the things they do. I'm sure they have their reasons for doing these things.

Right?

I'm really torn on you, mechgouki. I often see you making good banter with people, generally being an all around nice guy - the exact type of person gaming communities need.

And then I come across things like this. Which leads me to one of three conclusions.

A. You are a very big fan of sarcasm bordering on satire, in which case props to you!
    B. You actually belittle your own intelligence by thinking any employee, or any company, anywhere, at any time, would make pissing people off a goal.
    C. You're just venting in a particularly obtuse way.

B really concerns me because, sure, we've all had experiences like that. Hell, there are days it has taken everything in me to not flip out on a Crapcast employee, even when I know they are factually not telling the truth. But it's important to realize that some people are just genuinely ignorant/uninformed, or in some cases straight out stupid, and that's not their fault most of the time.
  • Telicis wrote:
    mechgouki wrote:

Right?

I'm really torn on you, mechgouki. I often see you making good banter with people, generally being an all around nice guy - the exact type of person gaming communities need.

And then I come across things like this. Which leads me to one of three conclusions.

A. You are a very big fan of sarcasm bordering on satire, in which case props to you!
    B. You actually belittle your own intelligence by thinking any employee, or any company, anywhere, at any time, would make pissing people off a goal.

B really concerns me because, sure, we've all had experiences like that. Hell, there are days it has taken everything in me to not flip out on a Crapcast employee, even when I know they are factually not telling the truth. But it's important to realize that some people are just genuinely ignorant/uninformed, or in some cases straight out stupid, and that's not their fault most of the time.

Me and Mech have been somewhat similar in this reguard.

I believe the correct answer would be a heavy dose of C with a sprinkle of A (hence B)
  • The general popular belief is that I am just insane.
  • Unity wrote:
    The Ladder wrote:
    I would like to know why Americans do not consider piss, pissing and piss(ed) off as profanity. Couldn't care less about the poll.

Do you have something against Americans? That was uncaused for. We dont insult your country and probably could care less about it. I understand you dont care for this topic but . . .

The great one has made us the enemy of the world dontcha know?
  • Telicis wrote:
    mechgouki wrote:

Right?

Me and Mech have been somewhat similar in this reguard.

I believe the correct answer would be a heavy dose of C with a sprinkle of A (hence B)
    mechgouki wrote:
    The general popular belief is that I am just insane.

Noted on both counts. You both would probably make better forum mods (with someone above you to keep you in line icon_razz.gif) than players... Haha.
  • Telicis wrote:
    You both would probably make better forum mods (with someone above you to keep you in line icon_razz.gif) than players... Haha.

Nice. I like the idea.

WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT OPPORTUNITIES TO SCREW EVERYONE ELSE!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • mechgouki wrote:
    *AHEM*

To you, it may be whining. But I prefer to think of my topics as careful analysis and criticism of this game's serious critical design flaws.

Or carefully weighed to one side as to sway people to your ridiculous way of thinking. Rush Limbaugh comes to mind.

Lol you must take MSNBC as news icon_e_surprised.gificon_lol.gif
  • mechgouki wrote:
    *AHEM*

To you, it may be whining. But I prefer to think of my topics as careful analysis and criticism of this game's serious critical design flaws.

Or carefully weighed to one side as to sway people to your ridiculous way of thinking. Rush Limbaugh comes to mind.

Lol you must take MSNBC as news icon_e_surprised.gificon_lol.gif

Lmao