Unholy Outlaw Jan.11-14

Options

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Please keep this thread on-topic (to discuss the current PvP event) and civil. Nobody wants to wade through three pages of people yelling at each other over in-game attacks and retaliations.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words WhiteCat & Frankynight. I am only "commander" for easy access to alliance shuffling when the only commander is not around.

Or maybe you represent Immortal Rage and are the Commander and you teach others your pvp code of ethics. Do you guys have a secondary alliance? Immoral Rage, Immortal Mildly Frustrated? What are they called?
    You quote about "doing something others as you would done to others". Maybe I wasn't the first one to moan and whine about being sniped 3-4x. Maybe a long time ago I was yommommaaaa and unfracture you may have accidentally done the same to me. So maybe this law applies the same to you as it would to me. So I'll leave it at that. And maybe I've been sniped so many damn time during my rising I got fed up and henced, reincarnated to APOCALYPSE.

Since we are doing supposition, maybe you had to change your name so many times because people started to recognize you for your sniping and game play, and started looking for you for payback. So when are you going to reincarnate to Starscreamy?

Snipped disingenuous part about where you are not friends that communicate with Soundwave and don't care if he leaves.
    On a positive note, we (mid lvl point achievers) may not be able to reach stride of 1400+ PTs and we often shutoff at the 1,300 mark (if the covers are deserving; such as this one for me), we IR congratulate ur crew on setting such a high feat even with the cool downs. We offer thanks for providing us such high PTs for us to make goals and collect rewards and in all honesty; without u guys, a lot of minimum money spenders like myself wouldn't get to see a thorina if not for a very luck standard recruit token.

As I check the alliance rankings, I see that Immortal Rage is ranked 4th. You guys are not exactly mid level point achievers. I did notice that maybe you either used the royal "we" in your sentence or maybe you actually represent Immortal Rage's leadership.
    Just for the record, many of the top alliances get where they are by having excellent communication, friendship, camaraderie, and coordination. They don't need to feast or leach off others. I know you know this because you use Line. I also think you use the words "minimum money spenders" rather loosely.
    Cheers and good luck. I don't take to heart if u wack me 4-100x. It just makes the game more fun and I'm enjoying it as long as I can before March, when I kno I will have more important things to tend.

Again Thank you for the open invitation to all players to snipe you and your minions of Immortal Rage multitude times knowing you would do the same to us.
    Also don't leave us hanging. What happens in March? Off to social etiquette school? Walmart needs a new cheerier greeter? Maybe fluffer training?
  • Hey pampers at Walmart is on sale isle X1. Size 5xl and it's the "special Dora" brand. How do I kno? I just saved me $20 on newborns with immortals brand. Have a great day girl.
  • And on that note...

So...

How about that PVP? Rough one huh?
  • Whitecat got your tongue. Lol

In all seriousness, you're the ultimate tool of any game. The people we play to annoy, the people we want a reaction from. It's a game. We are competitive.

I'm sorry for your loss. Here's a participant trophy you can hang on your wall...
  • The only thing I got from this thread is I need to be on the look out for whitecat more often. Apparently he's easy points and goes unshielded for long periods of time.

I'm not sure how someone gets sniped 4 times otherwise: that's like standing upright in the battlefield, just waiting to get shot.
  • Hey everyone, next pvp snipe me. Open market. But make sure you ask WhiteCat if he's shielded first, or you might get a page of useless rant about fair, bible, sympathy, u name it.

As far as this pvp goes, I wouldn't have been able to obtain blue thorina without WhiteCat being such a team player staying out there for me to grab watever points I can while I was worth squadoosh.

Happy hunting all and remember, there's other things in life other than matching colors and ranting about it.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So much hate...
  • The way i see it, is the game is set up for people to win points off of each other, and if you felt that you're getting sniped, then maybe you should shield up instead of hitting that extra match. If there is a written by law and code of ethics please post the information so we can all be on the same page. With being in a top teir alliance, we all have targets painted on the backs of our heads. If i had a dollar for every time i have been hit by an Xman, a Raider Outlaw or an 5D I'd definitely have alot more characters maxed out. The mode says versus for a reason. We all play as the games designed. Sorry you got hit 4 times by a guy going for the same goal, but its happened to all of at some time or another. Dont take it personal its only a game.
  • I think we're at the point it's time to lock this. Not only has it gone insanely off-topic, but it has more double-posts than any other three threads.
  • So I know this is probably stupid and I'll get the noob treatment, but how do I know if someone in another alliance is shielded or not? These two guys going back and forth I'm assuming there must be a way for Apocalypse to see that Whitecat is shielded or not shielded?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    Please keep this thread on-topic (to discuss the current PvP event) and civil. Nobody wants to wade through three pages of people yelling at each other over in-game attacks and retaliations.
    Maybe not, but it gives you a good idea of how well people are reacting to the awesome new shield system. There was always sniping before, but it was less of a big deal when hops weren't insanely limited. I think it'd be great for the devs to know that this is pissing people off in ways they probably didn't anticipate (along with pissing us off in the ways they completely expected).
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    erniedog wrote:
    So I know this is probably stupid and I'll get the noob treatment, but how do I know if someone in another alliance is shielded or not?
    Unless you're in the same bracket and ranked near each other, you have to ask.
  • Keep in mind folks, at 5-700 one can stay unshielded and loses points that they can relatively make up because the climb to 6-700 is with opponents less likely to retal. With this new shield cool down it's important to plan ur climb to work with ur personal life or schedule. So when ur ready to make watever climb u wish before getting attacks, you are basing opponents on 2 factors: time and speed. Health packs don't matter becoz u can buy them. So when making a climb ur not looking to shield at 900 where you can try to get 1k or so more. In my instance, i hit WhiteCat (45 PTs give or take), I skip, 20 PTs, skip, 15 PTs, skip 25 PTs, skip, WhiteCat (40 PTs give ir take). I repeated same method unable to slow, skip, skip. So am I supposed to hang around and get attack? You guys tell me? No targets worth getting so I shield? Call me watever. And why did I not choose the other 3 targets lined up? By the time I gained 80 PTs they're worth 15.. Just want to chime in on a subject that I play on this pvp.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,506 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Scores were pretty ludicriously high in my bracket. I scored 710 which put me at #55. Seriously. #5 was 1095.

Good thing I didn't really care about any Doctor Doom covers (I have a 5/5/1 and knew I wasn't going to go for top 5.)
  • daibar wrote:
    The only thing I got from this thread is I need to be on the look out for whitecat more often. Apparently he's easy points and goes unshielded for long periods of time.

I'm not sure how someone gets sniped 4 times otherwise: that's like standing upright in the battlefield, just waiting to get shot.

well, i got sniped 4x earlier today by the same person, someone from skynet, while i was around 800. it was probably during the span of half an hour or something. i barely made any progress since for every match i won i lost 2, (it was retal city after 800, i was running xforce and either daken/sentry) so i just gave up and shielded around 830.
  • Well this is definitely going to be an interesting season. I wonder how many other players will get on here complaining about how they lost points in versus mode because they couldn't blow a hundred dollars on shields? So now i guess we all need to avoid Peurto Rico and White cat and try not snipe them so we dont get complaints about them losing points in versus mode. You gotta love the forums, always somebody trying to put people on blast. Play 2 Win folks!
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I think we're at the point it's time to lock this. Not only has it gone insanely off-topic, but it has more double-posts than any other three threads.
    Agreed.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I think we're at the point it's time to lock this. Not only has it gone insanely off-topic, but it has more double-posts than any other three threads.

No! A lot of these PvP event threads have had hardly any posts and been boring as a package of crackers. Now this thread has got some excitement!! Pass the popcorn.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    FR3L4NCER wrote:
    Well this is definitely going to be an interesting season. I wonder how many other players will get on here complaining about how they lost points in versus mode because they couldn't blow a hundred dollars on shields? So now i guess we all need to avoid Peurto Rico and White cat and try not snipe them so we dont get complaints about them losing points in versus mode. You gotta love the forums, always somebody trying to put people on blast. Play 2 Win folks!
    10922642_896678287017408_8632442083995877008_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=35ed0ce8981ca45915be51073388cef5&oe=552E3F95&__gda__=1433347913_ef5eea9975edfa1debc77df535e739e7
This discussion has been closed.