Notable Progression Rewards:

3000: icon_ares.pngyellowflag.png
4000&14000: cardpack.png
6000: icon_moonstone.pngredflag.png
10000: star.pngstar.pngicon_hawkeye.pngblueflag.png
18000: icon_doctordoom.pngblueflag.png

Placement:
1-2: icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png IW
3-10: star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_humantorch.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png Human Torch
11-20: star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_humantorch.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png
21-150: star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_humantorch.pngredflag.png
151-400: icon_ms_marvel.pngyellowflag.png Ms.Marvel
401-800: Standard Token
801-1000: 250 iso8.png

Edit: want to make sure mobile users can see this just fine as well, let me know otherwise icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Boosted Ares is loads of fun, particularly when Hulk is there too...
  • thanos8587
    Options
    enough with the moonstone power ups!! this is like 3 out of 5.

does this event award a deadpool? and is it purple please?
  • thanos8587 wrote:

The devs must really want to show that moonstone can be useful, though it's a losing battle IMO.

As for the deadpool thing, I have no clue. icon_eek.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    thanos8587 wrote:

It hasn't so far. There are a few big payout nodes though.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    as with every re-run of this event, I'm amused by the fact that Deadpool isn't buffed in his own event.

Yes yes I know, there is that node at the end where you fight him, and it would be unfair, bla bla. Never stopped the devs from including Juggs and Rags with green and red feeders.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I really like the Deadpool event. Hoping the scaling isn't so extreme that I can't play half of it. Nice list of buffed characters (except Moonstone and maybe Hawkeye per usual): all usable 3*'s that have been around for awhile so folks have a had a chance to get them covered if they are essentials.
  • Joey Jellico
    Options
    Why 2 Torch covers for just top 20? Doom was top 50 in hulk. Forget about that whole 3* transition thing people are upset about already?
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    im amazed that 3* HT is even the reward, they never put him in. when was the last time we saw him as one?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    im amazed that 3* HT is even the reward, they never put him in. when was the last time we saw him as one?
    HT has been out of rotation and has come back in Season X. That's why you finally see him in tokens, as a featured character and as event rewards.

And no, there will be no Deadpool freebies but HP/ISO nodes instead.
  • So happy that there is actually nothing I need or want out of this event. I'll just play whatever I want whenever I want and be super content with low placement.
  • Yeah, the only covers I need/want in this event are HT green and black, and I don't have a chance in hell of getting those, so I might just coast through this one and farm some ISO. Nice!
  • It's not 7 days and Ares is powered up, no new 4* or new characters. I'm happy.

A side note: I know some folks have been unenthused about events lately(*cough* Sim *cough*), but Deadpool is one of the better events in MPQ that I've experienced:

-No overly hard nodes(but that node with revamped X-Force does need to be looked at, it was different when he sucked)
    -Scaling is reasonable(Sure, fighting A deadly nick fury is hard, but at least you stand a CHANCE)
    -An HP reward
  • 3* torchy!!!!!!! I like the buffed 3* but dont have any of the buffed 2*. All in all, i think I'm going to enjoy this event.
  • thanos8587 wrote:

WOW! So do we get a deadpool node reward like we got a Hulk one last time?! icon_e_surprised.gif
    That would be great! I want!
  • thanos8587 wrote:

WOW! So do we get a deadpool node reward like we got a Hulk one last time?! icon_e_surprised.gif
    That would be great! I want!

No dice. But actually, having a cover offered per event(ESPECIALLY 7 day events) was one of my suggestions to improve MPQ: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21439

And if we keep asking for it....icon_e_wink.gif
  • squirrel1120
    Options
    If I could manage a T10, HT could be finished. As winter has been really borking my work as a carpenter, maybe... Still, even if he just hits 5/5/2 from the event, that's a pretty big improvement, as anytime he's along its for black and red skills.

This PVE has a few things I wish they'd do more often. A *wide* variety of opponents. You won't be using Wolvie (any version) in every node against heros, as he's in several of the compositions. Same with just about every hero that sees a lot of use. Also, the non-repeatable node giving 50 HP to everyone that plays far enough to complete it... certainly wish this were a more often given reward type in their events. No 1 in 4 chance of getting the decent reward on the non-repeatable, just something of relative value.

What I *don't* look forward to is facing against doom in the already extremely evil node in which he appeared in the villians sub. I'll be saving my boosts for that one for sure... cause now that he's buffed and having to worry about purple too... Gah.
  • TroyAS
    TroyAS Posts: 4
    Options
    My Timer to start the event reached 0, and then it added another 6 hrs to start...
    Anybody else get this? Or have it happen in a previous event?
  • TroyAS wrote:
    My Timer to start the event reached 0, and then it added another 6 hrs to start...
    Anybody else get this? Or have it happen in a previous event?

Which ending time did you select? If it was ending time 2-5, it has not started yet.

Ending Time 1 - started.
    ET2 - 4 more hours
    ET3 - 7 more
    ET4 - 13 more
    ET5 - 16 more.
  • The 'event begins in X hours' assumes you join at the earliest time slice possible because you could have chosen that time. If you choose something else other than the earliest time slice it would be a bit longer before the event starts.
  • How come it won't let me join the second-to-last slice? When I select it and click Enter, it just refreshes the story tab...
    Fievel wrote:
    Yeah, the only covers I need/want in this event are HT green and black, and I don't have a chance in hell of getting those, so I might just coast through this one and farm some ISO. Nice!

Same here. I do need to find an extra 325HP somewhere within the next 5.5 days, or it's bye-bye Moonstone to make room for my first 4* Thor cover which I pulled off an event token. How come no HP progression reward in this event icon_e_sad.gif