Hulk PVE insane scaling?

Options
grapez
grapez Posts: 50
edited January 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
My first time trying to complete the 3v1 hulk stage essential with punisher has my hulk opponent at level 328....his green or red does 3k and 6k respectively. Is that correct? My highest is groot at level135 who got boosted to 170 or something around there. How do I take down a twenty two thousand life hulk? Is this correct?

Comments

• If there is only one character available on the opposing side, the game gives him roughly triple the level to make up for the fact that he's alone. Although this rarely works out to be fair when fighting straight up, a solo enemy can usually be defeated very easily by anyone who can stun.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    If there is only one character available on the opposing side, the game gives him roughly triple the level to make up for the fact that he's alone. Although this rarely works out to be fair when fighting straight up, a solo enemy can usually be defeated very easily by anyone who can stun.
    This.
    OBW (boosted) and any Cap owns Hulk
  • Use a widows sting team up
  • 1* black widow, 2* storm (esp with 2* Magneto), 3* cap...

All of these own any single opponent - just make sure you bring a higher health 3rd that can tank blue. If struggling, use a blue/purple boost (200iso).
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Punisher loves big one man armies. Retribution makes short work of anyone.
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Level 340 in the hard mode is a bit too much for my level 94s though, one match 4 and one of my guys loses 2/3rd of their health icon_lol.gif
  • Quebbster wrote:

not everyone have punisher < this is the point
  • Quebbster
    Options
    benben77 wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

Yeah, things have changed. Punisher was the first 3* I maxed, and lots of people were running him back then. But that was, what, 9 months ago? Glad to see him get out of the Vault though...
  • Quebbster wrote:
    benben77 wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

Yeah, things have changed. Punisher was the first 3* I maxed, and lots of people were running him back then. But that was, what, 9 months ago? Glad to see him get out of the Vault though...

very sad that demuirge declare that 75% of the game population started sep 13 . most play DO not have punisher
  • Unknown
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    benben77 wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

very sad that demuirge declare that 75% of the game population started sep 13 . most player DO not have punisher. Such player are not going to competitive in this PVE. Major play base !

Only 2 reasons can explain it'

1 the dev team ( or should i say they have a "team" or just 1 2 person?) is clearly idiot
    2 the increase in player base is a joke, their player base is reduce to a point only care about old guy
  • Quebbster
    Options
    benben77 wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    benben77 wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

very sad that demuirge declare that 75% of the game population started sep 13 . most play DO not have punisher
    I am aware that a lot of the players are new. Not sure about the numbers, but the point stands. Still, there's always the possibility of equipping a team-up since you only need 1 Retribution per game.
  • Even Cstorm does in a pinch if you have a 2* roster with no Punisher. Every time I saw a leveled up Hulk I knew it was CStorm time.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    daibar wrote:
    Even Cstorm does in a pinch if you have a 2* roster with no Punisher. Every time I saw a leveled up Hulk I knew it was CStorm time.
    Very true. I'm wondering if you could get Anger to trigger Raging Tempest? That could be kind of fun in an insane way... Now I want to try it. icon_e_smile.gif
  • daibar wrote:
    Even Cstorm does in a pinch if you have a 2* roster with no Punisher. Every time I saw a leveled up Hulk I knew it was CStorm time.

1* black widow may standard a small chance
  • Quebbster
    Options
    daibar wrote:
    Good call. I wonder if you can get Anger to trigger Raging Tempest? That could be fun in a neverending cycle of death kind of way. icon_e_smile.gif
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    daibar wrote:
    Good call. I wonder if you can get Anger to trigger Raging Tempest? That could be fun in a neverending cycle of death kind of way. icon_e_smile.gif

The more fun for anger death would be Sentry WR + Sacrafice for lots of Anger Tiles. Then you would see Hulk destroy your entire team from Anger and Match damage from green alone.
  • wymtime wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    daibar wrote:

The more fun for anger death would be Sentry WR + Sacrafice for lots of Anger Tiles. Then you would see Hulk destroy your entire team from Anger and Match damage from green alone.

actually i dont see how this is a problem.... players have tools like 1* BW 2* storm or any stun character to handle him or you can choice big guns, save AP and like hulk in 1 turns . That is totally possible.
  • thanos8587
    Options
    yeah 1* bw, 2* mags. ares or thor for tank and damage.

5 turn stun, smack smack, repeat. beaten twice so far. got a lvl 393 thunderous clap team up. highest ive ever gotten. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Rio_D wrote:
    Use a widows sting team up

I even use a 5 blue widow as part of my team. Just have to get hulk down to 40% before Frank does his stuff.
  • I use OBW and Patch and beat hulk in like 2 minutes! Berserker Rage then Best There Is! Piece of cake!