Cage Match - Jan 1 - 4 - Season IX

Options

Comments

• Angela90 wrote:
    Mr Stoat wrote:
    I would appreciate it if all the big guns going for 6k+ scores stay away from shards 1 or 2 please! Don't make me need 2k to get top 25 lol

Slice 1/2 is where all the high scores player is at?

Not normally no, but the last few events when they have been challenging themselves to get the supermassive scores its been in the quiet shards to make it easier to hop.
  • Mr Stoat wrote:
    Angela90 wrote:
    Mr Stoat wrote:
    I would appreciate it if all the big guns going for 6k+ scores stay away from shards 1 or 2 please! Don't make me need 2k to get top 25 lol

Slice 1/2 is where all the high scores player is at?

Not normally no, but the last few events when they have been challenging themselves to get the supermassive scores its been in the quiet shards to make it easier to hop.

So now on the last pvp event of the season. Which slice will have all the high scores palyer?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think this one will be interesting because people cannot use Xforce so at the end I am expecting to see a lot of 4thor and Hood. I am thinking I will be running BP, Hood for overnight defense. I have climbed a little with Daken and Psylock, but I think BP hood will be a little better on D. I am salsa seeing a lot of Hulk who gets a visit from my friendly neighborhood Dare Devil. Billy club to BR, to radar sense to ambush is fun.
  • squirrel1120
    Options
    With my particular team comp (patch & hulk @153), I'm not sure on seeing hood over xforce. As tired as I am of trying take out max Xforces with characters 100+ levels lower, I also know that AI characters getting to powers before I can get the anger train rolling good is the best way for me to wipe. Hood tends to have a certain way of borking your offense that way. >.< My 2 blue cover hood isn't any sort of a counter to an enemy hood atm.

Then again, the combo is already borked with patch buffed, since he'd tank almost everything except black now I think? Doh, gonna be a tough climb at the end... dunno, made the first 350 pt climb with 114 9 cover ldaken and 93 8 cover loki.
  • Hey Amazeballs, in case you read this send me a PM ( or in case anyone in SHIELD reads this please ask him to send me a PM)
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is it going to take 5 hours for rewards to go out like they did for Simulator? I could really use the Mystique cover(s)

**It's been almost 3 hours since my event concluded, still waiting on rewards. What is the cause for delay?**
  • I also didn't receive any rewards for this event, even if I was in TOP100 or even higher.
  • losing pts after you shielded is awesome icon_evil.gif

rewards go out "within a day" according to the game, worst I've seen is close to that iirc
  • fmftint wrote:
    Is it going to take 5 hours for rewards to go out like they did for Simulator? I could really use the Mystique cover(s)

**It's been almost 3 hours since my event concluded, still waiting on rewards. What is the cause for delay?**

I was thinking maybe they didn't want the mystique rewards to go out before the 2nd set of subs in the SImulator pve had concluded in all shards. The subs in shard 1 of the pve ended before the 1st shard of the pvp ended for reference. Probably has nothing to do with it but just a thought. I'm also waiting on the rewards btw.
  • I didn't receive my personal rewards for cage match it's taken to long
  • ayorico23 wrote:
    I didn't receive my personal rewards for cage match it's taken to long

talk to customer support then
  • Cool no prizes yet. I guess santa didnt bring functional technical equipment nor people to operate them.

Nice to see a refreshing change of no xforce but the return of the vaunted cheap **** 166 hood. I cant get mine upgraded fast enough.
  • Amazeballs
    Options
    Kappei wrote:
    Hey Amazeballs, in case you read this send me a PM ( or in case anyone in SHIELD reads this please ask him to send me a PM)

Sent you a pm. (And it's "her" lol)
  • fmftint
    Options
    6 hours post event conclusion and still nothing
  • fmftint wrote:

talk to customer support
  • fmftint
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

talk to customer support
    It's Sunday, there is no customer support
  • Hit 900 and couldn't find a match worth more than 3 pts. While I was skipping I was hit for -42. That makes a lot of sense right? And now 2.5 hours later and no rewards.
  • Makes perfect sense. The higher your points are the harder it's going to be for you to find people with higher points with you, which is what determines the point value of matches, and you being so above so many others makes you a nice shiny high point target for everyone to hit. That's PVP.
  • SUPERTOM wrote:
    Hit 900 and couldn't find a match worth more than 3 pts. While I was skipping I was hit for -42. That makes a lot of sense right?

If you can't find the high points, then chances are good that you are the high points.

And from the timing, I am guessing you were in slice 3, which has been one of the historically lower performing slices. To contrast, I'm in slice 5 for this, and am sitting at 899 points and am 36th in my bracket. 33 and up are all over 1000. Top 10 is all around 1400 and up.
  • SUPERTOM wrote:
    Hit 900 and couldn't find a match worth more than 3 pts. While I was skipping I was hit for -42. That makes a lot of sense right? And now 2.5 hours later and no rewards.

2 things.

1) Clearly you have a hossed out team and you should be an alpha male but given the ez bake oven level pvp point award system you get owned.

2) given you have been a good customer of d3 you should not be a victim of their poor match making subjecting you to guys with tricked out 4 star players but barring a solution they open you up to shiity opponents instead of ringfencing the 4 star menaces.

You lose. Why? Because the goal of d3 is grabbing as much low end money as they can, not rewarding their best customers.