Cage Match - Jan 1 - 4 - Season IX

Options
Single Player Rewards

1. star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png +all rewards from previous rank
2-5. icon_mystique.pngblackflag.pngpurpleflag.pngblueflag.png, 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
6-10. icon_mystique.pngpurpleflag.pngblueflag.png, 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
11-25. icon_mystique.pngpurpleflag.pngblueflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
26-50. icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
51-100. icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png, 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
101-200. OBW purpleflag.png, 500 iso8.png
201-300. OBW purpleflag.png, 250 iso8.png
301-400. 2x Standard Tokens, 140 iso8.png
401-500. Standard Token, 70 iso8.png

Alliance Rewards

1-2. icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png, 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png
3-10. icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png, 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
11-25. icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png, 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
26-50. icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png, 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
51-100. icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Progression Rewards

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 blacktile.pngbluetile.pnggreentile.pngpurpletile.pngredtile.pngyellowtile.pngtutile.png boost
200. 250 iso8.png
300.Event token
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. star.pngstar.pngicon_thor.pnggreenflag.png
600. 25 imcoin.png
700. 1000 iso8.png
800. 50 imcoin.png
900. Event Token
1000. 1000 iso8.png
1100. star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pngredflag.png
1200. 1000 iso8.png
1300. star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.pngredflag.png

Comments

• Unknown
    edited January 2015
    Options
    With the race to 1300 for star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.pngredflag.png and star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png at the top this PVP is going to be
    insanity personified icon_lol.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thor or Mystique... Tricky choice.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    photo.jpg

That feeling when you need zero rewards from the PvP besides wrapping up season, and some sweet ISO.
    Could start a pet Mystique with the PvP prizes, though, would round out nicely the trio of best supports (Hood/oBW/Mystique).
    Edit: the quartet of best supports, with Loki, SORRY o mighty God of Mischief, I have a pet of you too!
  • I'm with L on this one. Have all of the rewards already, so I'll just be going for more season points.
  • Is there any way, besides looking at the rewards for the next challenge what is going to be Essential?

I had no use for mohawk storm so i sold her off and all of a sudden she was the essential character for the last challenge and i was stuck missing out on those points.

now I am guessing that mystique is going to be essential for whatever the next challenge is..
    is that all the heads up we get?

I am trying to dig up the HP for my next roster slot but have rocket and groot and mohawk storm.
    I shouldn't need mohawk storm anymore, right?
  • I will try patch/hulk/ loki combo for this pvp ..
  • kalyan0206 wrote:
    I will try patch/hulk/ loki combo for this pvp ..

Unless your patch is low level hulk could only tank black. Not a good combo.

All the poor people that can't use their x-force. icon_lol.gif (me included.)
  • Will be nice to have a PVP without X-Force dominating everything for once. I'll try to shoot for top 25 since my Mystique doesn't have a single purple cover yet, but who knows. I don't have the inclination to put many hours into the game anymore, or to shield hop much (what's a good shield hopping team now anyway?)
  • Whub Whubz
    Options
    Is this the last PvP event of the season?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Whub Whubz wrote:
    Yes. Which means it's time to dust off your Juggernaut, because the crappiness that is Balance Of Power is coming up next.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    Whub Whubz wrote:
    Yes. Which means it's time to dust off your Juggernaut, because the crappiness that is Balance Of Power is coming up next.

My guess with mystique being the reward is that we'll see nefarious foes next. It wasn't run in the off season last time iirc.
  • Mr Stoat wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Whub Whubz wrote:

My guess with mystique being the reward is that we'll see nefarious foes next. It wasn't run in the off season last time iirc.
    Nefarious Foes aka sea of 249 LD/Hood/Sentry. Probably for Luke Cage covers. Joy.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mr Stoat wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Whub Whubz wrote:

I'm hoping for No Man's Land, but Foes is more likely.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gobstopper wrote:
    Mr Stoat wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Whub Whubz wrote:

Nefarious Foes aka sea of 249 LD/Hood/Sentry. Probably for Luke Cage covers. Joy.
    At least sentry sucks now
  • I cant use my xforce....i feel so....de-powered...my patch is max covered but not a single level raised... icon_cry.gif
  • Quebbster wrote:
    Mr Stoat wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Whub Whubz wrote:

I'm hoping for No Man's Land, but Foes is more likely.

No Man's Land would be interesting now that there is a more varied selection of female characters to choose from. A combination I had fun with in the last Gauntlet was She-Hulk, Captain Marvel and Classic Storm. I called it the "Girl's Night Out" because they pretty much went wild and wrecked the town.
  • no patch from category 5....I hope this bracket isn't as crazy. I know its end of season and all....
  • I would appreciate it if all the big guns going for 6k+ scores stay away from shards 1 or 2 please! Don't make me need 2k to get top 25 lol
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    What shards are the big guns in? I'm looking for an easy ride to 1300 even if it's only good enough for top 100. And if it's not I won't complain either.
  • Mr Stoat wrote:
    I would appreciate it if all the big guns going for 6k+ scores stay away from shards 1 or 2 please! Don't make me need 2k to get top 25 lol

Slice 1/2 is where all the high scores player is at?