Simulator brackets are now at _____

Options

Comments

• Spoit wrote:
    unimatrix wrote:
    Slice 4 @535 people. Zerowkrad top @ 52k.
    That look like the same one as snow cat? Doesn't look promising either way.

Any one have an update on 3 or 5?

If the two previous events are anything to go by most veteran slices will be growing at less than 10 players an hour.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Happy new year! icon_lol.gif

Is there any updates on slice 2?
    Now that I am awaken in 2015, I'd like to try this pve eventually...
    But not with 900 players who played the first sub unlike me preferably! icon_e_wink.gif
    (the song remains the same)
  • Slice 5 update. 917 players at 11am GMT (top players United788 and Shinobi55). I can update when it is filled.

I got in at around 900 so looks like it'll be a more casual PvE for me.
  • lazer wrote:
    Slice 5 update. 917 players at 11am GMT (top players United788 and Shinobi55). I can update when it is filled.

I got in at around 900 so looks like it'll be a more casual PvE for me.

It depends where you want to finish. I got in just a bit better than that 850's and after two refreshes I am sitting in the mid 30's. I will decide at the end of the sub if I going for top 10 or flop into top 50.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maybe I should go for slice 5 if it fills up soon... I'd prefer slice 2 or 3, but 5 is better than 1 or 4 at least.
  • Sumilea wrote:
    It depends where you want to finish. I got in just a bit better than that 850's and after two refreshes I am sitting in the mid 30's. I will decide at the end of the sub if I going for top 10 or flop into top 50.

Same here. Quite surprised I shot up so high after one clear. I think top 50 is do-able. Top ten may require more grinding than I'm willing to do.
    Quebbster wrote:
    Maybe I should go for slice 5 if it fills up soon... I'd prefer slice 2 or 3, but 5 is better than 1 or 4 at least.

Slice 5 is filling up slowly. At 1:30pm GMT it is at 940.
  • lazer wrote:
    Sumilea wrote:

Same here. Quite surprised I shot up so high after one clear. I think top 50 is do-able. Top ten may require more grinding than I'm willing to do.

I am hovering around top 10 now. So have no real reason to push on until the last refresh so I will just stay around this position for now.

Slice 2 now at 902 and is adding about 6 or 7 people an hour so will be full about 10 hours after the first sub finishes.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:
    lazer wrote:
    Sumilea wrote:

I am hovering around top 10 now. So have no real reason to push on until the last refresh so I will just stay around this position for now.

Slice 2 now at 902 and is adding about 6 or 7 people an hour so will be full about 10 hours after the first sub finishes.
    Maybe I'm better off skipping the first sub and joining tomorrow then. Decisions, decisions...
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Any info on slices 2, 3 or 5?

Thanks!
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Houtro wrote:

Thanks!
    Quite a bit in the last few posts. Last report said 2 and 5 had 900 players. No word on 3 so far.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Houtro wrote:

Thanks!
    Quite a bit in the last few posts. Last report said 2 and 5 had 900 players. No word on 3 so far.

I just had high hopes that they already filled.
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    Houtro wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Houtro wrote:

Thanks!

Same. I'm just sitting here waiting for one to fill before joining.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Houtro wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Houtro wrote:

Thanks!

You and me both. I'm particularly curious about slice 3 since reports have been scarce.
  • Houtro wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Houtro wrote:

Thanks!

I said what 2 would not be full until at least 10 hours into the second sub. Its currently at 918 and still got a good 12 hours to go before its full and probably quite a bit longer. You must have seen from previous events after the first day or so veteran brackets fill at a very slow rate.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:
    Houtro wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Houtro wrote:

Thanks!

I said what 2 would not be full until at least 10 hours into the second sub. Its currently at 918 and still got a good 12 hours to go before its full and probably quite a bit longer. You must have seen from previous events after the first day or so veteran brackets fill at a very slow rate.
    I'm happy as long as it's a little faster than Enemy of the state, where I joined after 24 hours and the bracket filled 40 minutes before the event ended.
  • Time slice 5 just filled, 7pm GMT.
  • Any update on slice 2?
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Any update on slice 2?
    See Sumilea's post 3 posts above yours.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    lazer wrote:
    Time slice 5 just filled, 7pm GMT.
    Thanks,
    I didn't want to wait for a new bracket in slice 2 (that would have been the more convenient time for me),
    so I finally chose to join this new bracket together with all the forumites who upvote your post! icon_e_wink.gif

This should be a quiet bracket, perfect for these ending holidays ( icon_cry.gif ) except for the veterans-full top 10 of course icon_e_smile.gif
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    lazer wrote:
    Time slice 5 just filled, 7pm GMT.

Thanks lazer.

Up to 78 people in the bracket. But this bracket is full of forum users that waited for your slice to fill. Top 10 is gonna be rough. Top 2 is out of the question for me, since I am unwilling to grind out the Simulator and I will probably scale out of a lot of the Simulator Hard nodes. This is coming from someone who finished #1 in his bracket the last time The Simulator was run.