Enemy of the State - Dec 23 - 29

Options

Comments

• That 4K points one I used Daken and Blade and they were taking someone out nearly every round, and pretty quickly draining too much AP for the AI to ever get a move off.
  • I' ce got the same probleme too. Finished the node then it restart and no reward
  • Seriously, the last round of Enemy of the State just restarts without rewards. I finished it twice hoping it would end the second time and NOPE. This sucks. Please fix and send us the pts and loot!
  • Enemy of State last node is BROKEN....Just restarts over and over. Please fix.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That Elektra node in Avengers Tower. 4K+

If that's not a slap in the face (C) (TM) (R) to everyone without Elektra, and a way of locking them out of the top 50, I don't know what is.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:

If that's not a slap in the face (C) (TM) (R) to everyone without Elektra, and a way of locking them out of the top 50, I don't know what is.
    That's some hefty rubberbanding. That node was only worth 2300 the entire sub duration
  • Moon Roach
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:

That's some hefty rubberbanding. That node was only worth 2300 the entire sub duration

2 clears and it's still worth 3200.

In my bracket Wolveroach is at #101 with 26791, #1 is 50k. There's still 70 minutes to go.
  • Moon Roach wrote:

It's pretty krutacking stupid, as I said earlier. I doubt they care(last PVE 3-4 nodes were locked behind having Loki), and even if they did, they're probably in Holiday mode.

It's pretty tinykitty'ed up that you could probably just do that one node and get a tinykitty good score...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    donietsche wrote:
    I tried a second pass, completed all the waves then I retreated once it restarted.

No rewards as expected, but it seems, as some of you said, that points (at least some of them) are credited.

The node before the second pass was worth around 2000 points, now it's around 1600.

Points are definitely credited. I was a few hundred from getting the Hawkeye cover. Did Black Hole, it reset...I just quit and got rewarded with the cover and any awarded ISO.
    Just a pain having to lose your team over it.
  • Noobulator
    Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same problem, finished node, repeated, quit out, no reward.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Guess everyone is off for the holidays - I shudder to think that the programmers took Friday off or if Friday is a holiday for them too... that makes Monday the earliest to resolve any bugs.

D3 I want my PVE rewards and health packs now. Forcing people to retreat in that stupid buggy node and spend unnecessary health packs isn't cool at all. @ICEIX and @Will please take note
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Noobulator wrote:

same no reward no token.
  • slidecage wrote:
    Noobulator wrote:

same no reward no token.
    Had the exact same thing happen to me. I got my token after doing another node.
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Must say, in the survival nodes, Blade's purple and black are awesome. Particularly black - used it twice, got two green tiles going, and by the end of wave 3 had 29 red just from him draining away the enemy's AP. Paired with 3* Cap or LThor, it's almost impossible to fail. And once there are a few red strike tiles on the board, his purple creates eeexcellent attack tiles. He's without doubt the best character they've released in recent times (excluding Lady Thor, perhaps).

Also, as said in another thread, I've mainly been using LThor, Blade and LDaken/Daken - gets me through everything without draining all 5 health packs (most I've used is 4 in one run through, when absurdly cheated, heh). For Electra nodes/waves, LThor and Cap have been crushing it.
  • Moon Roach
    Options
    Lystrata wrote:
    Must say, in the survival nodes, Blade's purple and black are awesome. Particularly black - used it twice, got two green tiles going, and by the end of wave 3 had 29 red just from him draining away the enemy's AP. Paired with 3* Cap or LThor, it's almost impossible to fail. And once there are a few red strike tiles on the board, his purple creates eeexcellent attack tiles. He's without doubt the best character they've released in recent times (excluding Lady Thor, perhaps).

Also, as said in another thread, I've mainly been using LThor, Blade and LDaken/Daken - gets me through everything without draining all 5 health packs (most I've used is 4 in one run through, when absurdly cheated, heh). For Electra nodes/waves, LThor and Cap have been crushing it.

Time for another plug for Blade / Falcon / Doc Ock. Slow to get started, but mighty once it gets going.
  • squirrel1120
    Options
    I'm jealous of people with useful blade characters. 3/1/0 boy is no where near ready to cut his teeth for me in any event.

I'm just going to grind the diminutive felines out of this event to finish patch. I'm even considering buying my first yellow cover after the event for a 5 yellow build. Just not sure which yet. Maybe 5/3/5 to place with tinydaken and loki in simulator for climbing and certain pve nodes. That build seems like it'd be a pain anytime DD or loki isn't around tho. The frequency of using tbti before match end has been pretty low tho.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm jealous of people with useful blade characters. 3/1/0 boy is no where near ready to cut his teeth for me in any event.

I'm just going to grind the diminutive felines out of this event to finish patch. I'm even considering buying my first yellow cover after the event for a 5 yellow build. Just not sure which yet. Maybe 5/3/5 to place with tinydaken and loki in simulator for climbing and certain pve nodes. That build seems like it'd be a pain anytime DD or loki isn't around tho. The frequency of using tbti before match end has been pretty low tho.
    don't knock it till you try it. bring someone to cover him and 3 black is more than enough to full AP drain the AI
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just started the 3rd sub and am definitely stuck on the 2nd node with AWolv x2 Kishu.
    Tried Ms Marvel/MnMags/MHawk and that was laughably short. Wiped relatively quickly as AWolv regen all damage I did.
    So I tried the team I've had most success with during the 2nd sub which was Electra/2*Cap/Falcon.
    Even worse as Caltrops beat up everyone and AWolv just slashed his way through each hero with nary a scratch so I retreated and proceeded to hurl my phone.

All my 3* heroes are not very useful save Steve Rogers @ 2/4/3 and this node seems to want to favor fast offense but those **** caltrops, feral claws & ninja whatever power are being spammed faster than I can gather AP even when boosted.
  • squirrel1120
    Options
    Vankysher wrote:
    Just started the 3rd sub and am definitely stuck on the 2nd node with AWolv x2 Kishu.
    Tried Ms Marvel/MnMags/MHawk and that was laughably short.

That node is at 132 for me, which is still well in the range for c.storm /mn.mags/ m.hawk. +3 p/b ap boost and it's gone down consistently. Also retreat the turn before you take adamantium slash. I've been leaving the node with 3/4 life on everyone so even a bad board can be saved with another attempt without using health packs.
  • Spider_Jerusalem
    Spider_Jerusalem Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    Noobulator wrote:

same no reward no token.

Same same same. No token. Dead characters. How do I request a gift receipt?