R67 problems - crashing leaderboards, invisible PvP scores

Options
12346»

Comments

• peanut_gallery
    peanut_gallery Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    No, some people have their events back, in which case D3 has completely hosed the folks without events that can't compete in the PvE.
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for the prompt reply, but that still doesn't seem to answer why two completely seperate issues were slammed together into the same topic. Since this can't ne an R67 issue since it was working fine well after R37 came out.
    But regardless, I hope it gets fixed within the next, hmm...2 hours? Or I'll have lost about 15 hours worth of point scoring.

Is this actually affecting *everyone* or just certain people? If it's everyone then at least we're all in the same boat...sort of. Though some might be able to get back in quicker than others having had their schedule shaken up. If it's only affecting some people then that's really messed up because we get left behind in that instance.

Combining the two is just going to ensure more and more people keep creating topics, because there doesn't appear to be one for this issue. Is quite odd.

And it's not affecting everyone, naw. My bf is currently playing quite happily. Jerk.
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same issue on Android here. I played a bit of PvE this afternoon, went back to hit a refresh just now, and all events are gone in both PvE and PvP, except the Prologue.
  • T_REZ5000
    T_REZ5000 Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    All events are gone on my client except prologue. My alliance is also gone. I'm on iOS.

I'm hoping everyone in the 2nd pve time block is experiencing the same issues. Otherwise I'll drop out of top 5 (maybe 10) for sure.
  • *sigh.. think a topic named NO EVENTS would better serve this particular issue, but I digress
    its bad enough Im worried about my placement in said events but now I got nothing to do aswell.
    thx mpq
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Closing this thread in favor of the official response.
This discussion has been closed.