Comments

• xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same here No events are currently available on Steam or Android
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Please stop moving these posts into the topic about leaderboard/pvp score visibilty.

This is not the same thing.
  • Mawryk
    Mawryk Posts: 14
    Options
    Sucks too as I neeeeeed 75 HP in the next 24 hours or I lose the chance to up my roster size and add icon_deadpool.png
  • bdksni1
    bdksni1 Posts: 103
    Options
    I have no missions available too. During a new char release.. Just great! icon_mad.gif
  • hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same, android.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Was refresh time for me, downloaded the update on my phone, nothing to play. Waste of 80 MB download on my data plan.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not sure why my topic got amalgamated into this topic when the two issues are completely unrelated as far as I'm aware.

This has essentially derailed the topic, changing the subject from one thing to another.
  • gagedalbor
    gagedalbor Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here on android
  • This is all we need in the middle of events. Seems to happen a lot lately.
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Not sure why my topic got amalgamated into this topic when the two issues are completely unrelated as far as I'm aware.

This has essentially derailed the topic, changing the subject from one thing to another.

This. It's a completely different issue.
  • I'm top 50 in pve at minute. Which never happens to me. And now the game crash. U gotta be kidding me
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    And someone seems to be deleting the posts where folks are bringing up the issue...

They're being moved here --> viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20407

Which makes no sense since it's a different thing all together.
  • Same problem. iOS 7
  • nimvin
    nimvin Posts: 81
    Options
    Same here. Amdroid 4.4.2 galaxy s3
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi all,

Some updates on a few unintended issues post R67:

1) The team is hard-at-work sorting out a bug with missing Events/Events not appearing.

2) Crashes can occur when tapping post-Event results Chapter buttons. We have a fix arriving in R68. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the bug, there's nothing we can do to address it immediately. To eliminate the crashing for now, we're going to not show the post-Event results button for the remainder of R67.

Thank you for your patience as we work to correct the errors.
  • 2 androids and a steam account here have the same issue
  • They're back at my end
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    Thanks for the prompt reply, but that still doesn't seem to answer why two completely seperate issues were slammed together into the same topic. Since this can't ne an R67 issue since it was working fine well after R37 came out.
    But regardless, I hope it gets fixed within the next, hmm...2 hours? Or I'll have lost about 15 hours worth of point scoring.

Is this actually affecting *everyone* or just certain people? If it's everyone then at least we're all in the same boat...sort of. Though some might be able to get back in quicker than others having had their schedule shaken up. If it's only affecting some people then that's really messed up because we get left behind in that instance.
  • There are no events when I open the game. PvP or PvE.
  • The season, the sim, the pvp. The pve event too
    whats going on?
This discussion has been closed.