ISO-8 Brotherhood: Easy/Impossible or Easy/Really Easy?

Options
13»

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The second sub of the first set, was normal for me until the final node, which was 100+ levels higher than anyone I had, even boosted (I never even took down a single character before my a-team was wiped out, every time I tried). Since then, I've consistently had one sub with ~30-70 level enemies and one with ~15-40 level enemies. As a 1-->2 transition guy (highest level character is 78), it's been kind of fun, since I can take my few 1 & 2 cover star.pngstar.pngstar.png 's for a trial spin on the easy circuit and have a chance of actually doing something. I thought I'd only have a chance to do that if I was screwing around in the prologue.

...of course, I went in not even considering I had a chance for a high reward for the placement (which does appear to be the case again), so I'm sure opinions vary.
  • I'm still getting easy nodes. Was able to hit everything twice during lunch to keep up the pace.

If it weren't for these easy nodes, I'd have abandoned at least the hard subs by now. This is keeping me playing.
  • Not a single node in either Spain or Indonesia sub (Gamora required, nodes I-III, or motherload node IV) are over level 40. Goons and 2*'s are still in the 20's. I assumed it was low scaling b/c I'm not trying (barely top 150 - clear each sub twice to make sure I get the event token) but after reading this thread I assume I got an easy slice (ends 1 pm EST tomorrow, I believe).
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SHHHH the dev's are giving easy nodes as a break for all the tinykitty grinding we had to do the last week of the season. We can now build up a very nice ISO supply and regain our sanity. You can complete the all nodes while using 0 health packs and 0 boosts. Don't comment on it just enjoy icon_cool.gif
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    SHHHH the dev's are giving easy nodes as a break for all the tinykitty grinding we had to do the last week of the season.
    I have to admit that this sequence of (very) easy nodes is very relaxing.

Strangely my first hard sub (which was the second as I missed the first sub) was actually hard, since then all my subs are quite easy, except for the opening nodes in main screen.

However I felt bad when I learn in this thread that we don't all face the same difficulty... icon_redface.gif
  • wymtime wrote:
    SHHHH the dev's are giving easy nodes as a break for all the tinykitty grinding we had to do the last week of the season. We can now build up a very nice ISO supply and regain our sanity. You can complete the all nodes while using 0 health packs and 0 boosts. Don't comment on it just enjoy icon_cool.gif

Totally agree. Make it like fight club and just don't talk about it.