ISO-8 Brotherhood: Easy/Impossible or Easy/Really Easy?

Options

Comments

• tobi69 wrote:
    This is a very light version of "ISO-8 Brotherhood"
    For "time shard" testing purpose,I believe they purposely make it easy even in the hard sub. Which is good, so don't complain or assuming that's a bug.
    They know for the past week, PVE's burn most player out, they won't take further risk.

Well if they did they changed it mid event because the first two rounds of subs had the "correct" node levels.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm getting level 150-180 nodes - where are the so called easy hard nodes?
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Options
    kensterr wrote:

They're over here, where my hardest node is Ares 44, Rags 45, Moonstone 45.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Super easy! One pass through all nodes on both subs almost no damage! OBW & Thor + Green lady with a sword.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,307 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Some people get all the luck. My hard nodes are hard (130-180) but thankfully not higher, as they can go in other events. The only rare occurrence I noticed was one essential node giving out LESS points than all but the least valuable "normal" node. First time I've seen that.
  • Well, other subs have been quite normal or bit on the easy side, but this russia sub now is unbelievable. Im in third slice, and I have a solid pve roster with 12 characters at 145 (I do have all of them, but lower levels) and that russia V node, where you get all that ISO, was 23/23/23 for me. Nice!
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    Yeah, even my easy essentials were like 130
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There has definitely been some (enjoyably for a nice change of pace!) odd scaling in this event. For me, in Italy IV (the High-ISO reward node), my enemy team levels are 21/22/21.
    California IV: 41/41/41

Confusingly, I am near the top of my bracket - and I've played each node only once or twice for the dialog (I stopped grinding PVEs several months ago due to burn-out, and usually I finish top 500 or so.) I didn't even have Gamora until... two hours ago or so? when I won her from a top 100 finish in the PvP, so I am only now able to take advantage of the essential nodes. Currently I am in 19th place for the event with my 16,030 points. Weird stuff. I wonder if previous PvE performance is taken into account in bracketing?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The biggest problem Easy/Really Easy presents is, with no potential for failure it's hard to separate from the pack. everyone clearing all nodes on reset are all bunched up.
  • Slice 4. All nodes today have been ridiculously low - I don't think anything above the 50s. Got my Gamora, won't be able to play much the next couple days due to idiotic 12 hour subs, so I'm mostly done at this point.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The hardest non-required node for me in Russia is 165 across the board. The required guys are about 120ish.

So yeah, it's not been easy for me if the board sucks.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I didn't get the easy subs til the 4th set, I think. I am loving it. It does seem to have more people participating. It is also less stressful and is alleviating feelings of burnout. It does suck for people who were trying to place higher. I think my top 10 has been consistent the whole time, so only difference is we are having an easier time maintaining.
  • homeinvasion
    homeinvasion Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    not sure my slice but I just cleared out the hard nodes with like level 19 peeps, 3 of them I won 1st/ second turn.
  • Slice 5.

Russia was super easy, highest level node was level 60's or so at the end, but the previous section had guys well over 180 for the harder missions. About normal, maybe a bit harder than.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    slice 5, but now all the levels have dropped to below 60... and I'm not complaining after eating so many level 180-190 Ares Sunder and Onslaught!
  • Stupid easy. End hard nodes are ~ lvl 40.

Still **** tokens. Thanks MPQ.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think it might depend on if you skipped (or lightly played?) one sub.

I started out with my easy sort of hard, and my hard basically impossible. When it hit the third or fourth Sub, I barely was able to get into the hard, and I was only able to run one node, one time. I can't remember if I wiped, but my score was basically zero in it.

Every Sub (easy and hard) has been super easy since, level 50 or less. I wish the Grocket PVE was like this, then when I got stuck and wiped it would have allowed me to actually play all the nodes and read the story.
  • jcarrey4
    jcarrey4 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've been playing pretty consistently and I have really really easy opponents. I thought it was easy because I had a good team, but I guess it's 'cause it isn't scaling??
  • The unlock missions are still at their appropriate level so either it's a weird bug or they realize that 12 hour sub is a pretty bad idea and decided to soften the blow. It was pretty brutal doing 12 hour subs on their normal difficulty even for a relatively light load event (low number of nodes, lots of goon only nodes) like Iso 8 in the first two rounds.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I joined slice 5 right around 24 hours ago and I've yet to see anything resembling easy outside of the first few nodes in the easy track. As others have said even the essentials seem much higher level than they should be.