Let's all pour one out for neskAw, down 1400 points in 15min

Options
13»

Comments

• Nes is a good guy. Just had to say that icon_e_smile.gif

I felt bad for him. My phone rebooted during a match against worldrunner.

I know he will shake it off. I don't think the thread was intended to be be negative.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malibus-Most-Wanted-Liquor-Store-Scene.jpg
  • I see the thread now.

Thanks for your support !

Just for some guys to know, it wasn't a mistiming at all, my phone crashed and fcked me so bad. I tried to reboot it for like 2 hours and more. And there was nothing I can do for it to work so my shield went done without possibility to put another one or to go out and reshield...

I was supposed to still go out and go higher.

But as some of you said, it didn't slow me down, I went over that score just the pvp after that one, and be sure I'll still go over.

Thanks to everyone, your posts made me smile, it's really nice and I really appreciate to see so many support.

I'd never thank you enough.

Keep going guys

- Regards, neskAw

NB: If you wanna know, my name is not neskAw anymore but siXtynine. I'll go higher ! Thanks again.. You guys are amazing !
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options
    neskAww wrote:
    I see the thread now.

Thanks for your support !
    But as some of you said, it didn't slow me down, I went over that score just the pvp after that one, and be sure I'll still go over.
    Thanks to everyone, your posts made me smile, it's really nice and I really appreciate to see so many support.

I'd never thank you enough.

Keep going guys

- Regards, neskAw

NB: If you wanna know, my name is not neskAw anymore but siXtynine. I'll go higher ! Thanks again.. You guys are amazing !

Neskaw69,
    You handled that with more class, than I would have. Very nice. Even more props.
    David (whitecat31)
  • Omega Blacc
    Omega Blacc Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Options
    Guys scoring this much in tourneys probably have everything being offered as a reward already on the roster.

I'm at the point where getting those progression rewards is more than worth getting smacked 1400 points.

Hell...send me back down to zero if need be. Just give me those rewards.
  • Omega, just watch my rosters, you will see I got nothing offered. icon_e_wink.gif

Welcome sir

- Regards, siXtynine(neskAw)