Crashing On iOS? Info Requested

Options
13»

Comments

• mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just had a crash in ISO-8 Spain sub, the Gamora essential node with all non-goons.

Stood out to me because it crashed exactly while I was in the process of swapping tiles and realizing I had overlooked a straight 5-match I had available that the AI would still have after my move. Maybe a complete coincidence.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Iphone 5c

iOS 8.1

Typically crashes during a match, Has happened more frequently in PvE but has occurred in PvP as well.

Crash results in a loss/retreat situation for me.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another crash today on 8.1.1, iPhone 6, while I was preparing to use but had not yet selected a skill.
  • SunCrusher
    SunCrusher Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    iPod 5th Generation.

7.1 iOS.

Hangs at startup at 9% and after a long time (over a minute) suddenly goes to 100%.

When doing Gauntlet, mid battle, my screen blacks out.

When doing Gauntlet, after black out, opposing team fires active abilities but I don't see anything at all except ability notice. This was with Ms Marvel.

When doing Gauntlet and on the first tree node (first node in Easy that offers sub nodes), I was trying to select OBW for my team and my screen went black and my entire system hung for a few minutes. Couldn't close, couldn't initiate lock screen. Music kept playing.

When it came back, I tried advancing to the next screen and it blacked out again.

Rebooted device and reloaded.

When it loaded, the same loading lag occurred and though it didn't black out on character selection, it blacked out on board retrieval. Plain 'you're dead' colored tiles, no characters loaded on either side. Took a minute to resolve this as well.

This is really bad on my end of things and to the point of unplayable. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Black-Raven
    Black-Raven Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    iOS 8.1
    version R66.0.250938

Game is crashing more frequently mid-game. very annoying considering it counts as a loss/retreat. Playing both PVP and The Gauntlet. icon_cry.gif
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    PorkBelly wrote:
    Iphone 5c

iOS 8.1

Typically crashes during a match, Has happened more frequently in PvE but has occurred in PvP as well.

Crash results in a loss/retreat situation for me.

Updated to iOS 8.1.2

Crashed again during PvP which was interpreted as a loss.

Please fix this.
  • danikalil
    Options
    My IPad is shutting down constantly. In half an hour the game has crashed twice. This has been going on for the last three days.
  • Dayv
    Options
    danikalil wrote:
    My IPad is shutting down constantly. In half an hour the game has crashed twice. This has been going on for the last three days.
    Shutting down just the game, or does the whole iPad crash (reboot completely or go to the apple logo for a few seconds or longer)? If it's anything more than just the app shutting down, you're experiencing a problem with the iPad and should consider rebooting or restoring it.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've started having a new issue.

Since updating today, every time I try to access the results of 1st Avenger, the game crashes. As soon as I click on the tab, it boots me back to my home screen.

Currently on iPhone 4s Version 8.1.

About to update to 8.1.2, I'll update after.
  • Dayv
    Options
    Pwuz_ wrote:

Since updating today, every time I try to access the results of 1st Avenger, the game crashes. As soon as I click on the tab, it boots me back to my home screen.

This problem in R67 is being discussed in another thread. It is not specific to iOS.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    Pwuz_ wrote:

This problem in R67 is being discussed in another thread. It is not specific to iOS.

Thanks, yeah I realized that shortly after I posted.
  • I've been booted completely out of the game twice now on the 2nd to last node in the China stage of Prodigal Son! Both times my players have heavy damage after I reload to play again. I've tried rebooting my phone both times. Please fix your issue!