Last Patch and Game doesn't Work Anymore

Options
13»

Comments

• The same thing: all my heroes, with all my time invested and money donated in them, disappeared after the game began to work. icon_e_confused.gif
    I don't remember my PVP name and player ID.
    Liked this game a lot, but now, I think I'll better give up such a game where all my progress can be lost without any notification through the developers fault.
    Farewell, Marvel Puzzle Quest! icon_lol.gif
  • BigChris wrote:
    BigChris wrote:
    "...could not be downloaded due to an error. (492)"

Tried uninstalling.
    Tried powering off/on.
    Confirmed the problem is with MPQ- installed another app just fine.

Visual Land Prestige 10 running Android 4.0.4.
    BigChris, this error (492) happened when you tried to redownload the game?
    Yes, I got that error several times throughout the process; from the 1st time I tried to update, to the last time I tried to reinstall from scratch.
    working now. Not sure what got fixed, but I'm happy that's resolved.
  • For everyone to know, they put a new file in the Google Play. I believe that they have fixed the problems. We should all try to reinstall now and see if it works (like BigChris did).
  • ronaldog2203
    ronaldog2203 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Re: Last Patch and Game doesn't Work Anymore
    by AshtonAnchors » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:44 am

For everyone to know, they put a new file in the Google Play. I believe that they have fixed the problems. We should all try to reinstall now and see if it works (like BigChris did).

Did They put another one today?
  • Yes. I received the news from Google Play saying that there was an update. So, I guess they made some fixes.
  • Unknown
    Unknown GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    Options
    Received now an (probably) automatic e-mail from D3, saying they are looking at this issue right now. Let's wait (but I don't wanna lose my Daily reward!, 2 more days for the Loki!).

Posting for those that may not have seen the separate post in the 'Announcement' section. But the 'Error (0)' update bug impacting users on Android devices has been fixed. The latest update (released yesterday), should solve the problem.

On a side note, if anyone attempted to re-install the game and lost their progress, please contact the mobilesupport@d3p.us customer support email and they should be able to help retrieve your progress.

Thanks!
  • Hello, so I sent an email with my pvp name and player id, got reply saying account has been restored as requested, when I open up the game account is still not restored. Do I have to do anything else?
  • Thanks for the hard work restoration worked for me
  • Unknown
    Unknown GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    Options
    tehgooch wrote:
    Hello, so I sent an email with my pvp name and player id, got reply saying account has been restored as requested, when I open up the game account is still not restored. Do I have to do anything else?

Did you provide customer support with the PVP name you used before the loss of your data? Or did you create a new PVP name when restarting and provide that new name?

Unfortunately, you will need to contact the support group again, as they have access to the tools used for data restoration. If you gave them a PVP name other than the one you were using when all of your progress was made, that might be why your restore isn't showing everything. If the problem is more complex than that, they can provide you with other options/steps to take.
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Not cool. Sent request to get my data reset back to what it was and also to made sure it was synched with my PC version. Got a reply that they ain't doing the synch anymore and that its something they are looking into.

Short version, looks like my cell phone version of MPQ is going to be completely different than my PC one, which is weird because I started this game on my cell and ICEIX was able to synch it last time.
  • BigChris wrote:
    "...could not be downloaded due to an error. (492)"

Tried uninstalling.
    Tried powering off/on.
    Confirmed the problem is with MPQ- installed another app just fine.

Visual Land Prestige 10 running Android 4.0.4.
    Yup...happened again....

(sigh)
  • I installed it in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus but it doen't work. All I get is a black screen. No loading, no nothing. Please help! D:

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
    Android 3.2
  • As it turns out it was my device that had the problem. I had to factory reset, then get google play back on it, then install everything again. WHEW....finally working again...

....just in time to find out that Thor, the only char that I have maxed, got sodomized with the nerf bat, and that the +1 all AP costs 100 HP instead of 200 iso. Oh...but oh...I can sell him back for 500HP- the same cost as a single level of a 2*. I'M SO THANKFUL!

WOW, good thing I went to all that trouble just to uninstall, eh?

[Double Deuce] to you too, devs. I'll be revising my Google Play review presently.