Last Patch and Game doesn't Work Anymore

Options
I was playing happily and then receveid a message from Google Play saying new update. Stopped playing and updated the game. Now, it does not work anymore.

Tryed to reinstall and nothing. It gives the following message:

"Initialization Failed
Failed to load system file (error 0). Please try reinstalling Marvel Puzzle Quest."

My device: Motorolad Defy+ (MB526)
Android 2.3.5

I'll download the PC version to continue to play, but I hope to play on my cellphone again.

Comments

• Uh oh .. I expect a rash of these.
  • I'm having the same issue as well. Reinstalled a few times and restarted with no success.
  • Xiphoen wrote:
    I'm having the same issue as well. Reinstalled a few times and restarted with no success.

What is your device, Xiphoen?

Edit: now I can't download the game from Google Play.
  • Samsung Captivate Glide on AT&T
    Android Version 2.3.6
  • Sounds like maybe the game no longer supports Android 2.3.x, given the 2 OS reports.

EDIT: Hopefully by mistake, not on purpose.
  • My android phone just sits at the main menu.....this related to update?

nicholasjohnconger, what is your device and android version? Let's gather some information here for the admins to help us ASAP.
  • Also, hopefully everyone is also submitting tickets to the e-mail in the sticky topic.
  • Kyosokun wrote:
    Also, hopefully everyone is also submitting tickets to the e-mail in the sticky topic.

The moment I tryed to reinstall and kept not working, I sent then an e-mail. Hope everyone send too.

nicholasjohnconger, what is your device and android version? Let's gather some information here for the admins to help us ASAP.

Mine is galaxy 3 with android 4.1.2
  • Mine is galaxy 3 with android 4.1.2

I am running the same, and not encountering an issue. =\ So, isn't specifically your device/OS.

Mine is galaxy 3 with android 4.1.2

So... I guess it is not an Android version problem.

Let me ask. Are you people getting to download the update from Google Play? I'm not.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Same issue, LG Optimus Elite. Boo icon_e_sad.gif
  • Same issue!!!! Galaxy Tab GT-P1000L.
  • Galaxy 2 Version 2.3.6. same problem
  • Are you people sending e-mail to: mobilesupport@d3p.us relating the problem? Don't forget to do that, guys!
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yeah... Until I hear otherwise I'm going to hit the "skip" option when the annoying update prompt pops up.

I had this happen to me some time ago after a previous update. I rebooted my phone and the game worked again. Hopefully that works for you.

A little scared to update my game right now...Galaxy 4 Android Version 4.3
  • Received now an (probably) automatic e-mail from D3, saying they are looking at this issue right now. Let's wait (but I don't wanna lose my Daily reward!, 2 more days for the Loki!).
  • Received now an (probably) automatic e-mail from D3, saying they are looking at this issue right now. Let's wait (but I don't wanna lose my Daily reward!, 2 more days for the Loki!).

Same here. Except for the Loki part. I got Loki yesterday.