Fly-Fight-Win - Oct 31st-Nov 2nd - Season VII

Options

Comments

• Grrrrrrr...

Missing 120 points from my last shield hop...

Points simply didn't register. Putting in a cs ticket if pointless, so I have no clue what to do besides curse the name of the person who decided that a split client/server makeup was ok.

Noob.

--there. I feel a little better.

i feel ya. similar problem happened to me and after a very frustrating exchange of multiple emails with d3 support i just gave up. i had asked for the hp i spent on that shield hop to be refunded but to no avail...
  • Unknown
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Does anyone see teams that don't make sense? Like 1* teams when they are a transitioning player or lots of unmaxed 2* and 3* teams (below level 94). I'm not complaining of course icon_e_smile.gif But it was weird seeing that when all I can fight in Shield Sim is above level 110.
  • It wouldn't help me get my points/rank before event end, so I decided to vent here.

It worked! I didn't throw anything! Lol
  • russreid91 wrote:
    The high scores I was seeing in Real McCoy were obviously just a tune up for this event. Top 5 in my bracket all have over 1640 and there is still 8 hours to go.

I'm over 500 points behind and just holding onto 8th, doesn't look like I will be getting top 5 and but I think I need to keep pushing as 1300 may be needed for top 25 at this rate.

With all the mediocre characters recently people are going crazy for somebody decent.

Usually after a character is introduced they are required for the next PvE and one of their covers is also the progression reward. Blade is required in the Gauntlet but no cover. Do you think he will be required for the next one as we'll? And have another cover up for grabs?

Looks like Black Panther will be the next required character in follow-up PVE but there might be a slim chance of a Blade cover in the progression rewards. Otherwise this is another change made to slow down the progress of getting a character to a useable build.
  • dzchc8K.jpg?1

6f6yUK5.jpg?1

icon_lol.gif Some poor schmucks thought 2 days ago "Maybe I can get top 5 with 1500"
  • Currently Shielded for now to let my main team heal... Currently Rank #1. I'm hoping that I stay there till the end of this event

Is it worth getting Nick Fury as my First 4*? I have one cover on him so far and its his blue and winning this event will get me my second one!
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fittingly for the covers on offer, this is an absolute bloodbath.
  • ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

...Please insert gif of that here.
  • KevinMark wrote:
    Does anyone see teams that don't make sense? Like 1* teams when they are a transitioning player or lots of unmaxed 2* and 3* teams (below level 94). I'm not complaining of course icon_e_smile.gif But it was weird seeing that when all I can fight in Shield Sim is above level 110.

Yes. I have yama82 sitting in my bracket at just over 1400 points, unshielded, all frigging day. Lol. I.. I just don't understand.

Also, Nighthawk81, if you read this... I'm not going to try to take 1st. You need the cover, I do not. Save your shields, because I'm not going to pass you. icon_e_wink.gif

Scores are crazy enough...
  • dingao666
    dingao666 Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    why blade pvp will start 1hr after capmarvel pvp?
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dingao666 wrote:
    i guess cap. marvel pvp didn't get the hour roll back for daylight saving. it should have ended at 10pm pst.
  • KevinMark wrote:

Yes. I have yama82 sitting in my bracket at just over 1400 points, unshielded, all frigging day. Lol. I.. I just don't understand.

Also, Nighthawk81, if you read this... I'm not going to try to take 1st. You need the cover, I do not. Save your shields, because I'm not going to pass you. icon_e_wink.gif

thanks forthe word jameson...ill let hawk know
  • djsquillz wrote:
    KevinMark wrote:

thanks forthe word jameson...ill let hawk know

It's not a problem at all!
  • dingao666 wrote:
    Hamsters are people too icon_e_sad.gif
  • My usual goal is to reach 900, get my shiny token that will give me 250 ISO and stop until the end of the tournament. This netted me top five when i first started. Then top ten. Now, it looks as if that 900 will not even be top 25 in my bracket.

I'm not upset, just a little lost. The goalposts moved on me, I guess.
  • My usual goal is to get slaughtered somewhere in the range of 600 and hope I make top 100, but this time it won't work. Top 100 start somewhere at 650 I guess and my top 10 are all above 1000 (with maxed out ****Wolverine). Doesn't seem like it's worth it actually staying up till 6 AM just to get frustrated at getting 120 or so. Weird, considering that I wasn't able to make top 100 in the last two events either, I thought the MMR takes into account event placements as well.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I somehow managed to avoid the many death brackets out there. Three of my top 10 are still under 1000 - 975, 914, 913. Now if I could only figure out how so I can replicate it.
  • mags1587 wrote:
    I somehow managed to avoid the many death brackets out there. Three of my top 10 are still under 1000 - 975, 914, 913. Now if I could only figure out how so I can replicate it.

I want to know how to replicate that, too!
  • 845 points. First time ever I got that many points. I usually get like 610 then get attacked like there is no tomorrow. Blade will be happy to become my first 3* to I hope get past my max 2*
  • scoring across the board was absolutely bonkers this event. i think this might have been the highest scoring pvp ever.

marc