PVP hates me because I got no Sentry

13»

Comments

• DD-The-Mighty
    DD-The-Mighty Posts: 350 Mover and Shaker
    Oldboy wrote:
    It cld be as they were fixing the leaderboard glitch that it somehow reset fhe rewards and it got sent out before they realised it

EDIT: or it cld have been HYDRA...
    Bk0c1D_IEAApvrJ.jpg:large
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Logged in for and received a redflag.pngicon_ragnarok.png 1000 iso and 50hp and the rewards from Heroic Venom (which equated to 1 x 2* moonstone) as well. Very strangely my girlfriend did not receive anything although yesterday (or Tuesday) she did get an anniversary token (which yielded a 2*) not going to complain, essentially free iso8.png and imcoin.png
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Justdangit wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:
    Seriously, if some thing nice happen it is best if you be quiet about it and enjoy before they fix it and ruin it for every one else.

Exhibit A

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17918

Are you kidding or what

Double ISO was only part of the Anniversary week and we should be thankful it even stayed that long after it ended.

You miss the point!
    There was a point?
  • locked wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:
    Seriously, if some thing nice happen it is best if you be quiet about it and enjoy before they fix it and ruin it for every one else.

Exhibit A

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17918

Are you kidding or what

Double ISO was only part of the Anniversary week and we should be thankful it even stayed that long after it ended.

You miss the point!
    There was a point?

Yes why do you think the OP change the name of the Original Post
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Justdangit wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Are you kidding or what

You miss the point!
    There was a point?

lol are you kidding [2]
    Devs will not take covers or anything since indeed it's impossible to implement now, not sure why people are so afraid the stuff will be taken away from them.
    E.g. in that infamous event that gave out Falcon covers to t1 finishers instead of cMagneto ones (Falcon was new then), people complained that those lucky bastards received the new 3*. Then they complained even more when the top finishers received Magneto covers as well as was right and proper. But no Falcon covers were taken away even though a very small percentage (exactly 0.2 percent if you placed #1 in a 500-man bracket) received free stuff. It's not possible to revert.
    Glad for people that could use the LC covers, of course. Also tee hee at Rags 'rotated' back into the Season by accident.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Justdangit wrote:

I made the request semi jokingly and it was just to add a bit of sneakiness to the amusing situation. As soon as they turn their computers on this morning at work, they are going to see their metrics telling them something has happened and as soon as they start looking, they'll quickly work out what happened. Nothing we have or haven't said will have made any difference.

If anything, given that some people will have gotten a bunch of stuff, some a bit and most probably nothing, there's a strong likelihood of an announcement saying, opps we messed up, have a heroic token or two.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    If not for this glitch, I would be more disappointed in my Season VII 10 pk Heroic pull and PVP Recruit Token. 11 2*s, none usable = 2750 ISO.
  • I was kind of confused; glad other people got it too.
    yogi_ wrote:
    If anything, given that some people will have gotten a bunch of stuff, some a bit and most probably nothing, there's a strong likelihood of an announcement saying, opps we messed up, have a heroic token or two.

Let me get this straight. You think that they are going to "apologize" for accidentally giving out free stuff by giving out more free stuff?
  • Free Xforce cover! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ERock4
    ERock4 Posts: 42
    I barely played the Venom Heroic so only got a standard token there, and had no interest in opening a roster slot for Rags. Still, I do appreciate the extra rewards, glitch or no.
  • Am I the only that keeps checking his phone for more free stuff?

I mean, this happened while they where not on the PCs. So they might have accidentally triggered a chain of free stuff by accident. Who knows what went wrong, so keep checking in every 30 mins or so icon_razz.gif
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Okin107 wrote:
    So it's a Halloween Trick or Treat event? Woopie!

Did someone call my name? icon_lol.gif

I just got them too. Too bad they weren't Blade rewards
  • Well my rags has full covers now, thanks?
  • Deadpool369
    Deadpool369 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    I've been checking my phone every 15 minutes and haven't gotten them..I don't thin there a gift to Eu players because a few of my alliance mates got them and they're based in the mid west
  • I've been checking my phone every 15 minutes and haven't gotten them..I don't thin there a gift to Eu players because a few of my alliance mates got them and they're based in the mid west

The part about EU players was sarcasm...
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    yogi_ wrote:
    Countdown to a US person starting a new thread about a server glitch giving them unexpected covers starts now...

Hope you're happy now icon_evil.gif
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18357
  • Just going to point out that I hadn't bothered opening this before seeing the other thread about this. I swear I'm not a dev, though.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    In case you're only checking this thread,
    lukewin wrote:
    KevinMark wrote:
    David Hi-Fi replied in another thread telling it was a mistake on their ends and it is safe to get the rewards and they wont be recalled.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18348&p=242029#p242029