PVP hates me because I got no Sentry

Comments

• Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2014
    It cld be as they were fixing the leaderboard glitch that it somehow reset fhe rewards and it got sent out before they realised it

EDIT: or it cld have been HYDRA...
  • I didnt get a Venom reward yet. So probably not everyone is affected the same way.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    And it's only been personal rewards, I think, no alliance rewards have come through.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    vetheran wrote:
    I didnt get a Venom reward yet. So probably not everyone is affected the same way.
    This.
  • Oldboy
    Notice how no one's screaming for the devs to post an announcement/explanation for this? icon_e_biggrin.gif

We're all just hoping this goes away quietly and they don't notice it
  • Oldboy wrote:
    Notice how no one's screaming for the devs to post an announcement/explanation for this? icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm hoping they have an announcement. I've got 3 l cap covers that I don't need anymore since mine is already full.
  • yogi_
    OP, you should change the title of the thread to something that they'll take no notice of.

Like, "what is wrong with this game", "i ragequit", "why can't the devs make 3rd powers", "i hate scaling", "PvP sucks and here's why" or so on.

Bahahahaha. Throw them off the scent.
  • Oldboy wrote:

Why would I scream at them when before this I was asking for more rewarding events?

And I don't think this thread's purpose is "hoping this goes away quietly and they don't notice it".

Nevertheless, I congratulate the devs on the new Daily Rewards. These are way better than the old ones. Who said that they where stingy?
  • yogi_ wrote:
    OP, you should change the title of the thread to something that they'll take no notice of.

Like, "what is wrong with this game", "i ragequit", "why can't the devs make 3rd powers", "i hate scaling", "PvP sucks and here's why" or so on.

Bahahahaha. Throw them off the scent.

Love it hahaha. Stealth-mode engaged
  • locked wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:
    Seriously, if some thing nice happen it is best if you be quiet about it and enjoy before they fix it and ruin it for every one else.

Exhibit A

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17918

Are you kidding or what

Double ISO was only part of the Anniversary week and we should be thankful it even stayed that long after it ended.

You miss the point!
  • yogi_
    I'm actually laughing.

I should honestly say, I went back to the main general discussion listing looking for this thread and couldn't see glitch title anywhere, then I wondered if it got deleted, then I saw some strange thread about PvP and Sentry, then I clicked on it to see what yet another person was complaining about now, then wondered why the thread had the wrong title and was nothing about PvP or Sentry, then worked out what may have happened and then came to the end of the thread and read the last few posts.

Absolutely hilarious.
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    yogi_ wrote:
    On another note, how sad is it that it takes a glitch to show a rare act of generosity.

Pretty sad.

On another note, love the stealth-mode title. icon_lol.gif
  • Oldboy wrote:
    Oh please let it not be a glitch... I now have my first fully covered 3* that's according to my desired specs. My first!!! I'm so happy!! Even though i wont level him to 166 cos of the scaling in PVE until i have enough 'good' 3*s to actually play with

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BACK!!!

Wait a minute. We can level Rags to 166? Mine's only stopped at 140. icon_e_surprised.gif
  • yogi_ wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:
    Seriously, if some thing nice happen it is best if you be quiet about it and enjoy before they fix it and ruin it for every one else.

It's also stupid AM in the US right now, so by the time they are broadly able to do much about it, the goodies will have gone out.

On another note, how sad is it that it takes a glitch to show a rare act of generosity.

Yes it is early morning in the US which mean most US player are sleeping right now ( WOW HOW NICE, PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!)

So if the off chance that the dev fix this before people in the US wake up, then they wouldnt have got the reward yet and get nothing at all.

May be it's only fair that people who get to sleep don't get this.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Justdangit wrote:
    yogi_ wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:

It's also stupid AM in the US right now, so by the time they are broadly able to do much about it, the goodies will have gone out.

Yes it is early morning in the US which mean most US player are sleeping right now ( WOW HOW NICE, PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!)

So if the off chance that the dev fix this before people in the US wake up, then they wouldnt have got the reward yet and get nothing at all.

May be it's only fair that people who get to sleep don't get this.

Could also be a "Sorry your end times suck everyone but the US". I am not one of those people, I fall into the not sleeping right now category. Also laughed at the stealth title change. I don't see an easy way for them to roll back and reclaim rewards, b/c people have made progress in lightning rounds, PVP, The Simulator, etc, so they couldn't just revert to a certain time before the prizes started raining down without negating all those points/changes made in those events.
  • Oldboy
    Berto_Y wrote:
    Oldboy wrote:
    Oh please let it not be a glitch... I now have my first fully covered 3* that's according to my desired specs. My first!!! I'm so happy!! Even though i wont level him to 166 cos of the scaling in PVE until i have enough 'good' 3*s to actually play with

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BACK!!!

Wait a minute. We can level Rags to 166? Mine's only stopped at 140. icon_e_surprised.gif

Steve Rogers. The venom heroic reward gave me the last yellow cover i needed
  • locked wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:

Exhibit A

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17918

Are you kidding or what

Double ISO was only part of the Anniversary week and we should be thankful it even stayed that long after it ended.

Some people don't want to learn to fish. Therefore, they starve until they are given a fish again.
  • Oldboy
    Okin107 wrote:
    Oldboy wrote:

Why would I scream at them when before this I was asking for more rewarding events?

And I don't think this thread's purpose is "hoping this goes away quietly and they don't notice it".

Nevertheless, I congratulate the devs on the new Daily Rewards. These are way better than the old ones. Who said that they where stingy?

Meh i wasn't referring to you. Just in general when things go wrong eg server crash, tokens missing etc

Wasnt referring to purpose of thread. Just a statement like your daily rewards statement. It's not the thread's purpose either to talk about new Daily Rewards.
  • yogi_
    Countdown to a US person starting a new thread about a server glitch giving them unexpected covers starts now...

Also starting the countdown for a comment from a person who opens the thread, sees it's nothing about Sentry or PvP, goes straight to the end of the thread without reading what happened in the middle and comments as such.

Also starting the countdown for this thread getting locked when a dev randomly clicks into it.
  • Judging by the time of the bug, I think this is a gift to EU players for having unfair times icon_razz.gif

And yes, I agree with the guy that said that they can't just revert this change. I have already used the cover and leveled my Rogers to 140 with it. It is super hard to reverse that for everyone considering we have also progressed in other events. And some people may have gotten some gold drops from tokens that if they revert back, they are not guaranteed to get them again because of RNG.

LOL at the title change. I was actually searching for the thread when I realized the title was changed.

I think this is not a mistake from the devs. The game has seen and felt our pain and it decided to give us free stuff to keep us playing with it. I love you game!