PVP hates me because I got no Sentry

Anyone else just receive the free red Rags?

Comments

• TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Yes, for finishing Top 100 in Combined Arms. Also received iso and HP.
  • Got top 10 finish rewards...
    Now what? If I spend it I get sandboxed?
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Me too. Top 100.

My guess is that it's happened to everyone or everyone who played in that tournament. They aren't going to be able to take it back, I would imagine.
  • ScrubJay
    ScrubJay Posts: 90 Match Maker
    I just got venom rewards a minute ago. 100 HP and some captain covers.
  • Unknown
    edited October 2014
    Seriously, if some thing nice happen it is best if you be quiet about it and enjoy before they fix it and ruin it for every one else.

Exhibit A

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17918

TxSyqEC.png?1
  • Phew, I thought I was crazy.

Maybe folks won't complain as much about rag rewards now that they're doubled icon_razz.gif

EDIT: VENOM REWARDS TOO? I think its the MPQ-pocaplyse!
  • Yes just got my top 5 rewards for combine arms - again i think cannot remember. Did not get Venom ones though so not everyone got them.
  • So it's a Halloween Trick or Treat event? Woopie!
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Your new dilemma is whether to claim them or not, avoiding the disappointment of having them taken away again later...
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Also just received blue Steve Rogers, iso and HP for Venom Heroic.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2014
    Justdangit wrote:
    Seriously, if some thing nice happen it is best if you be quiet about it and enjoy before they fix it and ruin it for every one else.

Exhibit A

Would be kind of hard for them to pull back ISO, HP and covers for the entire userbase. I suspect it is a glitch of leaderboard server fixing. They could cover the mistake by saying "Thanks for playing! Enjoy these unannounced post Anniversary prizes!" I could hear people grumbling though, that they'd have played harder in Combined Arms or Venom Heroic if they had known. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks D3P!!!!

EDIT- They could also say "Sorry the leaderboards have been down, here's some free stuff" or just say "Here's some free stuff". Either way, it is a huge and welcome surprise. I would be sad to see them try to reclaim stuff or punish people who did claim stuff. Would totally understand if they did, but if they don't punish or reclaim, I am glad I was a Top 2 finisher in Venom Heroic and Top 100 in Combined Arms. Ragnarok Red, Nick Fury Yellow, Steve Rogers Red, Yellow, Blue, HP and ISO.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Oh please let it not be a glitch... I now have my first fully covered 3* that's according to my desired specs. My first!!! I'm so happy!! Even though i wont level him to 166 cos of the scaling in PVE until i have enough 'good' 3*s to actually play with

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BACK!!!
  • I'm not the only one that got all the rewards from the venom and combined arms event. *whistles*
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Maybe they'll 'give' us extr...uh I mean unclaimed... rewards for Unstable Iso-8 and The Hunt as well

Cos of the ridiculous scaling in Unstable Iso-8 and 2* rewards for top 100

*cross fingers*
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oldboy wrote:
    Maybe they'll 'give' us extr...uh I mean unclaimed... rewards for Unstable Iso-8 and The Hunt as well

Cos of the ridiculous scaling in Unstable Iso-8 and 2* rewards for top 100

*cross fingers*

That would be awesome, and not to jinx it, but I don't see it happening. I totally hope I'm wrong. Venom Heroic and Combined Arms were both run from Oct 13 - 15th, so that would explain why both rewards came down.
  • yogi_
    edited October 2014
    Dear mysterious server glitch,

Thanks so much for Rags but I have not yet received your Venom rewards; you tease, you.

You really are the best, you know.

Anyway, since you seem to be giving him out, I really need a yellow Steve Rogers, so if you could pass that along, that would be great.

Thanks, you are the best. And super kind and generous.
  • I'll gladly take these awards over my last 10 pack pull. Lol.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Justdangit wrote:

Exhibit A

Are you kidding or what

Double ISO was only part of the Anniversary week and we should be thankful it even stayed that long after it ended.
  • Holy poop, just hit me as well. T150 rewards for Venom Heroic Steve blue, 1500 ISO, 50 HP and the CA rewards. Well my Rogers is 11 covers now and my first lvl 140 3*. Excited even though I have not played the last 4 days at all. I guess you win more in this game if you don't play icon_razz.gif
  • yogi_
    Justdangit wrote:

It's also stupid AM in the US right now, so by the time they are broadly able to do much about it, the goodies will have gone out.

On another note, how sad is it that it takes a glitch to show a rare act of generosity.