No Holds Barred

Options
124»

Comments

• Hate those last minute attacks! A guy attacked me and won during the tournament, then I beat him in revenge and 5 min before the end he attacks me again and wins - leaving me out of the desired position.. got time for another attack but no chance to get on my spot so I decided to return him the favor and managed to beat him within those 5 min. Hope it hurt you too! icon_evil.gif

At least I got 1493th place in hulk event but still lost IM40 cover that I could use for this new tourney.. I hate that guy..
  • Got my prizes, bumped from first - had a 100 pt. margin and 3 people saved me for their final strike. Including DumDumDugan.

Duggggaaaaaaaaaannnnnn!

bahaha i just wanted to attack you because you had a high level hulk
  • There should be a 'use it or lose it' aspect to retaliations. It's no secret people are saving up the juiciest retaliation for the final 10 minutes of the match, but it just makes all the score changes totally insane.
  • For some reason I couldn't get pass 350 points, keep getting attacked. Meh, my IM40 is stuck @ 5/4/3 for now, was hoping to finish him off today. Ended up getting yellow IM40 that I had to sell, more HP never hurts. On the bright side my Rag is now 1/4 icon_e_biggrin.gif .
  • Pichsterz wrote:
    For some reason I couldn't get pass 350 points, keep getting attacked. Meh, my IM40 is stuck @ 5/4/3 for now, was hoping to finish him off today. Ended up getting yellow IM40 that I had to sell, more HP never hurts. On the bright side my Rag is now 1/4 icon_e_biggrin.gif .

Nothing personal but someone could have used that cover.. someone like me lol icon_cool.gif In the previous tournament I saw a guy with maxed ironman lvl with high position. Someone could have used those 3 IM40 covers (this time not me - I can't go that high, I am not totally selfish icon_e_wink.gif ) and he probably sold it just for 75HP.. They should make the prize havers a special group for the tourney or dynamically extend the prize limits for every maxed guy who joins.

Grats for your Rag! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lucky girl wrote:
    Pichsterz wrote:
    For some reason I couldn't get pass 350 points, keep getting attacked. Meh, my IM40 is stuck @ 5/4/3 for now, was hoping to finish him off today. Ended up getting yellow IM40 that I had to sell, more HP never hurts. On the bright side my Rag is now 1/4 icon_e_biggrin.gif .

Nothing personal but someone could have used that cover.. someone like me lol icon_cool.gif In the previous tournament I saw a guy with maxed ironman lvl with high position. Someone could have used those 3 IM40 covers (this time not me - I can't go that high, I am not totally selfish icon_e_wink.gif ) and he probably sold it just for 75HP.. They should make the prize havers a special group for the tourney or dynamically extend the prize limits for every maxed guy who joins.

I'm going to feel so bad when the messed up points knocks me out of the purple spidey this tournament, when I have no use for the others
  • Spoit wrote:
    Lucky girl wrote:
    Pichsterz wrote:

I'm going to feel so bad when the messed up points knocks me out of the purple spidey this tournament, when I have no use for the others

I'll feel mildly disconcerted and then hope the second run has purple as top 20. And then feel bad if I miss it then.
  • Lucky girl wrote:
    They should make the prize havers a special group for the tourney or dynamically extend the prize limits for every maxed guy who joins.

The logic for that would be... difficult.

And most people who have the prizes don't compete, unless they're shooting for #1 to get the 4* cover. I did that during the week tournaments last week; got my missing Yellow Bag Woman the second time.

For this tournament I landed solidly where I wanted -- in the top 50 for the MMN prizes.

And for the Double Shot tourney I'm going for the purple Bullseye and then tanking. Not a single one of the prizes is of any interest to me.
  • The end of the tourney seemed easier than usual, I didn't get attacked much and finished top 4. I got 6 3 star cover that day, 3 ironman and 3 hulk, was a good day.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Lucky girl wrote:
    They should make the prize havers a special group for the tourney or dynamically extend the prize limits for every maxed guy who joins.

The logic for that would be... difficult.
    I think I got a better idea - let's people choose which cover to win icon_e_smile.gif So they get what they want and leave the others have some. But of course it won't be accepted as it will make it too easy for us and reduce the buy rate of covers..