No Holds Barred

Options

Comments

• Just got up to number two at 550. Started at 150. Only had one hit on the way, for 30 though, which is absurd considering I only had 400 pts at the time. Stopping here and letting whatever happens happens, as Ill take the 175 hp for a top 5 finish
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This tournament must be going in my favor- I just did about 7 attacks, and nobody has attacked me yet. I worked my way up from about 300 to top 50, and I think that is where I will sit. After all, I'd much prefer three Magneto covers to one IM40 cover!
    And could somebody in Europe tell me what time this tournament is ending for them? If it is a really early/late time, I may be in a bracket with many Europeans, and that's why I'm faring so well.
  • One attack, -39 points lol.

Just utter stupidity.
  • This tournament must be going in my favor- I just did about 7 attacks, and nobody has attacked me yet. I worked my way up from about 300 to top 50, and I think that is where I will sit. After all, I'd much prefer three Magneto covers to one IM40 cover!
    And could somebody in Europe tell me what time this tournament is ending for them? If it is a really early/late time, I may be in a bracket with many Europeans, and that's why I'm faring so well.

5 AM UTC. Depending on what part of Europe you're referring to it could be 1-2 hours later than that (or more I suppose).
  • windfallstar
    Options
    Decided that I really want the extra 50 HP lol. Guess it's time to play the who gets attacked the most lottery again.
  • FoxInSox
    FoxInSox Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    First time I've seen people competing for the top 5 with me in my bracket appear to me in match making. Their teams were weaker than mine, so I felt slightly bad in knocking them back as I made my push (but only very slightly bad). Comfortably in first now, with just above 800 points.
  • Awesome. Once again hit for around 200 in the last 5 minutes while number 1 is an untouchable ghost.
  • windfallstar
    Options
    Ouch, was comfortably at #2 and then with a minute left lost 87 points...
  • I feel bad for the guy who was winning my bracket, I moved up close to secure 2nd and he got crushed. icon_cry.gif poor guy
  • Bucky76 wrote:
    I feel bad for the guy who was winning my bracket, I moved up close to secure 2nd and he got crushed. icon_cry.gif poor guy

I felt the same way for the player that was #1 in my bracket, then I was #1 only to tumble down to #19... feels bad, man.
  • Still waiting for the results of my bracket..lol...9 minutes later... ugh. I was in first but I'm hoping i didn't get pummeled.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anybody get their prizes yet? I got them for the Hulk rerun, but not NHB.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Anybody get their prizes yet? I got them for the Hulk rerun, but not NHB.
    Same here. At least I got top 300 in Hulk. =P
  • Got my prizes, bumped from first - had a 100 pt. margin and 3 people saved me for their final strike. Including DumDumDugan.

Duggggaaaaaaaaaannnnnn!
  • Ughhhh

All I wanted was a Blue IM40 cover. Finished top 20 and only got another yellow I'm going to have to junk.
  • I've not got mine either waiting for 3 IM40's
  • windfallstar
    Options
    Yup, fell to top 20. I guess it's not too bad since now I can use him in the next event. Doesn't make this any less frustrating overall.
  • Dropped to top 8. =/
    Bleh hopefully they fix this soon.
  • I dropped all the way down to 250 because I played my final missions in The Hulk before the events ended. Got 3 Hulk covers again.

Worth it.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I successfully stayed in top 50 for a blue Magneto Now. I'm hoping he gets featured soon, I want a decent excuse to try him out.