Anniversary - Combined Arms - 13 - 15 Oct

Options

Comments

• cg2912
    cg2912 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    Overnight, my non maxed Lthor, daken, juggs was hit a ton. This am switched to maxed Hulk, Ares, Juggs, only one attack and a win at that. We'll see if it lasts.
  • Personally I love this and BOP. Gives me a chance at figureing out the combos that are not normally viable.

for instance Patch OBW and mStorm. I have been winning like 90% of my battles both off and def.

And just got the last Lazy storm black cover I needed, now to figure out if I want her 4 green or 5 yellow.
  • As a transitioning player I really like CA and BOP as its a real field leveller. I don't have to stop once I hit the 166 wall and can compete with maxed rosters. Ultimately they only run these events once in a blue moon so I don't really understand the hate.
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well that was a tinykitty waste of time.
    My weak team of a 1/1 Jugg, OBW & Hulk were destroyed by MStorm/OBW/Hood.
    Did not even manage to down one of them and wiped in record time too!
    All I'm managing to do is bring down my weak score by playing this event.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got hit as I crossed 1100, back to 1086. Ok. Win, cross 1100, get hit, back to 1092. Win, oops, too late event is over. Fun times!

I only need about 650 to get the 10pack though, so that's a win, and helps justify the extra HP spending I've had to do to get here.
  • I don;t think I will be able to play at all on Friday, here is hoping I can reach the 10 pack by Thursday night!
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    did anyone get their alliance prizes, but not rags prizes? my card show no rewards pending.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ^same. Hope they get it figured out. Could use that HP for my daily anniversary token!
  • did anyone get their alliance prizes, but not rags prizes? my card show no rewards pending.

Totally the same. Normally its the other way round for me.
  • El_Dude
    El_Dude Posts: 53
    Options
    Got hit as I crossed 1100, back to 1086. Ok. Win, cross 1100, get hit, back to 1092. Win, oops, too late event is over. Fun times!

I only need about 650 to get the 10pack though, so that's a win, and helps justify the extra HP spending I've had to do to get here.

Amazing how that works, isn't it? How come it never happens trying to get past 830 or 965?

That was my same exact story trying to cross 1200 and hop into 5th.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    did anyone get their alliance prizes, but not rags prizes? my card show no rewards pending.

Ditto...
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same here. I joined a really early bracket, so it definitely would have been up this early normally.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2014
    Options
    MojoWild wrote:

Ditto...

Exact same occurence for me...thought it was just me. I sent a ticket in to customer service as well.

EDIT: I sent the ticket to:

support@d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com

in case anyone needs a contact...

This email responds with an auto-reply to let you know it was received.
  • Zumdahl
    Zumdahl Posts: 19
    Options
    Another vote here - alliance rewards came through but no player awards as of yet. I've tried restarting the app, and the CA panel no longer shows 'rewards pending'.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options

Same here, got alliance but not personal rewards???
  • Has anyone gotten personal rewards?
  • Same here. Only received alliance rewards.
  • Same. Only alliance awards here.

C'mon, MPQ, I NEED that red Rags cover! He's so close to being STILL USELESS.
  • Same! I only got my alliance rewards but have not gotten my Rag tokens, HP or ISO. Glad I'm not the only one.
  • I PM'd Hi-Fi; he said they're looking into it.