First Avenger - Season VI Oct 1 - Oct 3

Options
Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pnggreenflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.pngblueflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngblackflag.pngblueflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngblackflag.pngblueflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngblueflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngblueflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, star.pngstar.pngicon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, star.pngstar.pngicon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. 250 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token -
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. star.pngstar.pngicon_daken.pngblueflag.png
600. 25 imcoin.png
700. 1000 iso8.png
800. 50 imcoin.png
900. Recruit Token -
1000. 1000 iso8.png
1100. star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_captainamerica.pngredflag.png
1200. 1000 iso8.png
1300. star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngblueflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngblueflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngblueflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngblueflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngblueflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

It is now official.

Comments

• **Daken Blue at 500. Awww yiss! ... and Doc Ock for Top 100... Holy **** this will be a bloodbath.
  • Hmmm. Stevie Wonderbread giving out Technopus covers. This one will be a slaughter.

And remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter!
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting that blue to three will be very nice if I (and my alliance) don't get mangled. Hopefully 650-ish will be good enough...
  • This one I'll be trying in. A lot. Take full advantage of the lower sharding I've been getting lately.
  • Doc Ock blue cover - that's mighty nice of them. Seems like they're really trying to push covers for the new guy.

Steve will be one of my highest-leveled characters after the Fresh Cut rewards - time to rock. And by rock, I mean get to about 600 points and then get my **** handed to me. For I am Icarus - and I am not yet able to touch the sun.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,507 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Okay, that's really weird. They generally don't push out the new character until a bit into the next PVE that requires him, and I'm assuming that will be opening at Noon tomorrow. Generally they wait a day or two into it, to give the people who ground the guy in PVE a bit of an edge.

I guess they're still getting an edge, but it will probably be just a 12 hour one....
  • GrimSkald wrote:
    Okay, that's really weird. They generally don't push out the new character until a bit into the next PVE that requires him, and I'm assuming that will be opening at Noon tomorrow. Generally they wait a day or two into it, to give the people who ground the guy in PVE a bit of an edge.

I guess they're still getting an edge, but it will probably be just a 12 hour one....

No, 49 of the 60 hours - the PVE ends tonight, remember, not tomorrow night.
  • GrimSkald wrote:

Well, they may be getting ready for the Aniversary events....
  • IReallyHatePVP
    Options
    Total snipe-ville.

#1 or bust!
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,507 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    GrimSkald wrote:

No, 49 of the 60 hours - the PVE ends tonight, remember, not tomorrow night.

Hrm. Yeah, for some reason I thought it was Thursday, but replace "noon tomorrow" with "noon Friday." Still, generally when a PVE ends near Friday, they start the new one Friday at noon. You think they'll start the next PVE tomorrow instead?
  • GrimSkald wrote:

Looks like we'll have doc ock overlapping as a required PVE character for essential nodes and his first PVP running this weekend. To avoid health pack drain, use the loaner icon_doctoroctopus.png in PVP
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Mine will be so horribly covered I'd be using the loaner most of the time anyway icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HairyDave wrote:
    Mine will be so horribly covered I'd be using the loaner most of the time anyway icon_e_biggrin.gif

It's likely that during icon_doctoroctopus.png's PvP I'll be singing that famous song by The Knack.

"Never gonna stop, give it up
    Such a dirty mind, always get it up
    For the touch of the younger kind
    My my my, woo
    M-m-m-m-m-m my my , mine's a loaner"
  • HairyDave
    Options
    2014-10-02_00002.jpg

I feel special icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was wondering: how many people are in a PvP bracket? The game doesn't really say like it does for PvE. I assume 500 because that's when the rewards stop but I don't know.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    500 or, in occasional cases, 501.
  • HairyDave
    Options
    It dropped back to 500 about two minutes later so it was either a weird leaderboard glitch, some sharding error or someone got sandboxed. It deserved to be saved for history anyway.
  • When is everyone planning to jump in on this (so I know when it's safe for me to)?
  • Nefesh
    Nefesh Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    It seems will be a massacre. Twenty hours to finish but 166/2xx guys already hitting my 94 team ) because this time even they need reward covers... hope I'll be able get at least one.
  • y2fitzy
    y2fitzy Posts: 255 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah it's going to be a heavy one. That's why I decided to make my move early and then swallow the shielding pill for the duration. Despite tanking like mad, still started seeing far more 3* line-ups than I'd like from 450 onwards.

On the plus side, I've been unusually successful defensively. Cap is my highest levelled 3*, and with the boost that takes him past 100. Still don't have any blue covers mind you icon_lol.gif