Season VI - Fresh Cut - 29 Sep - 1 Oct

Options
Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + X-Force blackflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.png Captain America redflag.pngblueflag.pngyellowflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png, blueflag.pngyellowflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png , 50 imcoin.png, blueflag.pngyellowflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, yellowflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, yellowflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, star.pngstar.png Daken blackflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, blackflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. 250 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. star.pngstar.png Thor greenflag.png
600. 25 imcoin.png
700. 1000 iso8.png
800. 50 imcoin.png
900. Recruit Token
1000. 1000 iso8.png
1100. Psylocke redflag.png
1200. 1000 iso8.png
1300. Fury blueflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png 250 imcoin.png, yellowflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png , yellowflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, yellowflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, yellowflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, yellowflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Comments

• Unknown
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Just spit balling here but I want icon_blackpanther.pngyellowflag.pngblueflag.pngblackflag.png next as it has been a while since we last saw a PvP with him featured.

Edit: No icon_blackpanther.png for us. However on a positive note I no matter what finish my 2/5/5 lazy Cap and turn him into 3/5/5.

Also did anyone else notice that they changed Colossus from icon_colossus.png to icon_colossus_new.png ? Did it change his tiles in game too?
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Is it reasonable to expect Human Torch Classic and Wolverine X-Force placement rewards with Nick Fury as the 1300 point progression reward?

And after Fresh Cut Dr Octopus and IW for placement rewards with Wolverine X-Force for the 1300 progression reward in a Hotshot pvp?
  • fsentell wrote:
    Just spit balling here but I want icon_blackpanther.pngyellowflag.pngblueflag.pngblackflag.png next as it has been a while since we last saw a PvP with him featured.

Also did anyone else notice that they changed Colossus from icon_colossus.png to icon_colossus_new.png ? Did it change his tiles in game too?
    I also want some BP covers. Particularly, I hope his black cover is the top 100 individual and alliance reward icon_rolleyes.gif
    And yes, Colossus' tiles have changed in-game as well.
  • will it be icon_captainamerica.png again? i hope not.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm expecting either Panther or Torch.
  • icon_magneto.png Would be nice since he hasn't been given out since the change. (and he's the only star.pngstar.pngstar.png that has been around since I started playing the game who I don't have fully covered. Been 5/3/3 for a while now.)
    Wouldn't mind any of these either since I need covers for them:
    icon_beast.pngicon_colossus.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_blackpanther.png (1 blackflag.png to respec)

Those are the only covers I need in the game now. In lieu of those covers, I'd gladly accept prizes of 5-600k iso8.png
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    flnn1 wrote:
    I also want some BP covers. Particularly, I hope his black cover is the top 100 individual and alliance reward icon_rolleyes.gif
    I'd prefer yellowflag.png myself icon_e_wink.gif
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I hoping it would be icon_deadpool.png or icon_caroldanvers.png , since they are the 2 heroes which I like to level. Especially icon_caroldanvers.png since she's such a good ap generator.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I second icon_magneto.png.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lazy Cap rewards. Looks like a PvP I can not spend HP on. Time to put this game on cruise control.
  • HairyDave
    Options
    Still need a blue to respec Steve properly - should be doable as long as I don't wind up in a death bracket again.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's annoying that the featured character in this event is the same as the essential character in the current part of the heroic campaign. Have we ever before had an overlap like that?

It's almost as if they want us to buy health packs.
  • why is his best cover redflag.png is only a top 5 reward?
    just like psylocke in the last event with her blackflag.png cover.
    kinda annoying.
  • HairyDave
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Have we ever before had an overlap like that?
    195023_340.jpg

Only on just about all the long events icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,507 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Huh, I'm still trying to figure out the rotation here, last Cap was redflag.pngblueflag.pngyellowflag.png right?

Not that I'm really complaining - my Lcap is at 1/5/3 - if I can make top 25 that will get him to 3/5/4 - one blueflag.png from maxxed and optimal. That's a bit galling, though - I missed getting a blueflag.png from his last event by so little (got rank 26 or 27.)
  • LazyCap? EXCELLENT.

No, not really. I swear I've sold enough LCap covers to have fully covered him 3 times by now.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Holy duly, after this event my 4*s will be cover-maxed (will only need one purple Fury). Screw Doc Ock, I know where my priorities are.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    aeijei wrote:
    will it be icon_captainamerica.png again? i hope not.

You win a cupy prize!!!
  • wymtime wrote:
    aeijei wrote:
    will it be icon_captainamerica.png again? i hope not.

You win a cupy prize!!!

that's the same reward in the last Fresh Cut pvp. same lineup.

icon_ironman.png - icon_daken.png reward
    icon_daken.png - icon_psylocke.png reward
    icon_psylocke.png - icon_captainamerica.png reward

so what's next? possibly icon_captainamerica.png - icon_blackpanther.png reward

but they might change it since the icon_doctoroctopus.png pve event will end when icon_captainamerica.png ends.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Have we ever before had an overlap like that?
    195023_340.jpg

Only on just about all the long events icon_e_biggrin.gif

My bad, asking a closed question. Have a +1 informative moderation. Anyway, let's try again.

When have we had an overlap like that? It's :tinykitty3: annoying and I don't recall being annoyed in precisely that way before.