Heavy Metal Season VI Sept 24 - 26

Options
Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + icon_invisiblewoman.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngyellowflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_daken.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngblueflag.pngpurpleflag.pngblackflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_daken.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngpurpleflag.pngblackflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_daken.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngpurpleflag.pngblackflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_daken.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, icon_daken.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, icon_daken.pngstar.pngstar.pngblueflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, icon_daken.pngstar.pngstar.pngblueflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. 250 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token -
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. icon_blackwidow.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.png
600. 25 imcoin.png
700. 1000 iso8.png
800. 50 imcoin.png
900. Recruit Token -
1000. 1000 iso8.png
1100. icon_ironman.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngblueflag.png
1200. 1000 iso8.png
1300. icon_wolverine.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pnggreenflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_daken.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_daken.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_daken.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_daken.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_daken.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Since no one had started it....

Comments

• Gonna be a bloodbath, but I need those Daken Covers, mine is at 1/3/3.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With purples a top 25 reward, I'm betting I'll still be looking for my first level of Pheromone Rage when this is over. Hoping for an easy bracket...
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bahahaha. They finally offer the coveted Daken Junior blueflag.png and it's as the consolation for Daken Senior. Masterful troll job.
  • I'll be taking this one relatively easy, then. Just really looking for ISO.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    These rewards are perfect for my 4/2/4 Daken.
  • Black as a top 100 reward? I'll take that, thank ya very much. Doubt I'll make top 25, though...all the whales will be out for this one, singing their songs of greed.
  • You're not much of a whale if you don't have Daken maxed.

But having characters maxed has never stopped people from competing.
  • dragma wrote:
    Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_wolverine.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.png
    It should be Daken icon_daken.png not Wolverine icon_wolverine.png .
  • fsentell wrote:
    dragma wrote:
    Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_wolverine.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.png
    It should be Daken icon_daken.png not Wolverine icon_wolverine.png .

Thanks, got it fixed.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    You're not much of a whale if you don't have Daken maxed.

But having characters maxed has never stopped people from competing.

True. That IW #1 finisher might drive down competition from the really big fish a bit, too.

People who don't have a fully covered Daken are going to be absolutely out for blood, though.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dawww... I was hoping for Blue for Top 100. I'm aiming for a 5/3/5 build, so 2 blueflag.png and 1 blackflag.png would have been perfect. Even at 2 blackflag.png I haven't had any issues keeping Daken up and running, but it may just be that he's at the soft cap and isn't really tanking anything.
  • True. That IW #1 finisher might drive down competition from the really big fish a bit, too.

People who don't have a fully covered Daken are going to be absolutely out for blood, though.

I'm wondering if IW's stock has risen now that people have seen what a good buff to X-Force has done.

Maybe y'all are right about the whales (I used the term loosely). Just not enjoying the fact that this PVP is going to be so rough.
  • One problem is, every PVP is going to offer either Fury or X-Force (or both), at either the 1300 Progression award or the #1 prize. That means there's going to be something for almost everybody that isn't an ultra-whale with those characters fully covered already. X-Force is in a weird position (I've won exactly 3 PVPs, only gotten to 1300 when that didn't net you a 4*, and even I've got an X-Force at 13 covers, though he needs respeccing), but a lot of people are still going to be going after his covers.
  • Bahahaha. They finally offer the coveted Daken Junior blueflag.png and it's as the consolation for Daken Senior. Masterful troll job.

That one is coveted? I've gotten the 3 I "needed" for mine and have sold like 6 since then. LRs baby!

I don't need icon_daken.png covers, but going to 1300 for the last star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png I need (counting on getting one for the season) will make up for some of the poor showing I had during Smash Hit.
  • AgentCoulsonLMD
    AgentCoulsonLMD Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    For those of us who are celebrating Rosh Hashanah (2 days, Thursday and Friday, plus Shabbat on Saturday) that's 3 days off line) my strategy was to just get some regular Daken blue cover. Since I don't use my iPhone on Shabbat (Saturday), I always am at a disadvantage on in PVE, as I lose a day of points. For PVP I can at least shield if necessary.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    Bahahaha. They finally offer the coveted Daken Junior blueflag.png and it's as the consolation for Daken Senior. Masterful troll job.

That one is coveted? I've gotten the 3 I "needed" for mine and have sold like 6 since then. LRs baby!

You must have pulled all of mine. Haven't seen a single one yet. I figured the game was just planning on mocking me by giving 8 of them in the Season 6 10-pack.
  • j12601 wrote:

You must have pulled all of mine. Haven't seen a single one yet. I figured the game was just planning on mocking me by giving 8 of them in the Season 6 10-pack.

They've been flowing like candy from the back of a windowless van.
    1444Ay7.jpg?1
  • For those of us who are celebrating Rosh Hashanah (2 days, Thursday and Friday, plus Shabbat on Saturday) that's 3 days off line) my strategy was to just get some regular Daken blue cover. Since I don't use my iPhone on Shabbat (Saturday), I always am at a disadvantage on in PVE, as I lose a day of points. For PVP I can at least shield if necessary.

If only Siri could play for you! That'd be a good work-around.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For those of us who are celebrating Rosh Hashanah (2 days, Thursday and Friday, plus Shabbat on Saturday) that's 3 days off line) my strategy was to just get some regular Daken blue cover. Since I don't use my iPhone on Shabbat (Saturday), I always am at a disadvantage on in PVE, as I lose a day of points. For PVP I can at least shield if necessary.

Thanks for the reminder about Rosh Hashanah!!!!
  • Damn, my LDaken only has 1 in purple, and my Level 80 5-5-3 IM40 may not be the best match for my only maxed 3*s - Patch and BP 5-3-5 each.